o13

My girl, Gumiho.

Chapter 13: Hyun woo 

"Hello." I saw him and smile at him . He asked me to go to an orphanage with him with the plushies I made. 

First time he was dressed that neat after a few coffee sessions with him and Yonghwa, he was so tidily tucked in a suit. He grinned as I first time went Into such a glossy car, it was his car. 

"This is crown Prince of Korea." I whispered. How did Yonghwa know him? I wondered wheb I saw the butler who was sitting at the front seats, I was momentarily traumatised by the wealth of my kind friend who seemed nonchalant about his money. Hyun woo told me that Yonghwa would be joining us soon. Even though I was closer with Yonghwa already, uneasiness is still there surrounding me. Like a bag who was trying to stand upright, unsealed so it would not topple and spill the nine tails.

Hyun Woo animatedly talked to me about the cute orphans he met and all those. I nodded on silence as the butler kept a vigilant eye on his master's actions sometimes even reminding him about his proper language which earned the butler glares.Hyun Woo was extraordinary hyper. I would say he caused  the place to turn into a serene yet joyous environment. It was always said that te Mandate of Heaven was blessed wih happiness to spread and worries to hold for the people. I now saw the meaning of the phrase, he was the Mandate of Heaven. I smiled.

As we arrived, we saw orphans running to us eagerly. Only one particular child who was anti social kept the distance from us.

"Hani, the youngest royal fortune teller ." Hyun woo noted and I gasped in surprise,"But she looked young."

"yes. Her parents die in an unnatural way. They were impressive people. But nowadays fortune tellers are only mere shames that fixed auspicious dates for rituals and ceremonies..." Hyun Woo sighed. I walked up to the little girl who looked at me fearlessly. 

I stared into her , trying to figure her put but she shut her eyes. Her soft husky voice was defiant,"Don't try to read me."

I wanted to gasp and widen my eyes but Ifelt a threat and remained calm,"I am not."

"strange creature that one create havoc in the mortal. But is of kind nature, weirdly contrasting." Her words arose and I frowned.

She smirked then in a soft meeky voice ,"Follow me."

Not afraid I followed her into a room. She gave me a yellowish card that resembles my feeling reading card. My eyebrows knitted. She wanted to speak but was more amused by my calm expression,"Are 't you surprised?"

"no." Somehow the card was warm in my hand,instead of cold stony yellow ancient card , it turned warm and scorched my hand, The burning of the card scalded my arm and she watched in amazement.

She reached out her fingers and wanted to calculate something but stopped. Her gaze paused,"Why can't I read it?"

I looked at her, a strangely familiar shadow of her appeared and I blanked out.


"Are you ...okay?!" Yonghwa's high pitched voice asked me. My eyelids fluttered opened and the young kid was kneeling beside me was crying. Her tears were warm and raging. Hyun Woo was angered by her."tell me what did you do?"

Yonghwa turned his head away from her angrily too.

"Are you going to do this to everyone that approaches you?!" The butler reprimanded. The young girl who was once composed was in raging cries. I frowned,"She did nothing."

"Really?" The butler asked suspiciously. I nodded firmly. 

"Hani is cursed. Hyun woo prince blanked out too last time and even yonghwa oppa fainted too whenever she led them into a room and spoke weird things!"one d te kids said in hushed whispers that only my ear could pick up like a fox.

I looked at the crying child, innocent and though was intimidating at first .., was right.

"believe in her." I said, though weak in the legs.

The girl stopped crying and I went to her and hugged her protectively. And in a low voice,"because you got a great evidence here."

she smiled for the first time.

Yonghwa was surprised along with others too.

"Your wish is my command now, Ms Park Shinhye." I rate her smiling and her words were soft yet assuring too. I smiled," seems like you know my name too."

She looked up and smiled , saying."of course , I heard your name in yonghwa' s head so many times."

everyone who were surrounding the commotion dismissed and I had to leave to report to Baro . But that was nt everything. I knew I have to come back again. And the crd that knows Yonghwa's feelings turned a dark shade of pink, Affection .


Sorry for not updating for so longggg ! Happy day ahead!(: