o17

My girl, Gumiho.

o17 : The Joseon Dynasty II

Jihyun looked at the disciple with a surprised expression and the silence between the disciple and Mentor Lee grew as Mentor Lee clearly did not look happy that Yonghwa did not report anything to her. It was broken by Shinhye who demanded,"hey! One word, would you made my sword ?"

Yonghwa turned his attention back to Shinhye , frowning,"Firstly, If you really wanted a sword, you should seriously settle it with your bodyguard fans secondly don't expect me to do it secretly for you."

Shinhye made a humph sound and glared at yonghwa ,"Really? "

Yonghwa smirked. Shinhye was clearly infuriated,"Your name is Yonghwa right? I will remember your name!"

"sure." Yonghwa coolly answered to Shinhye's anger . She eyed at Jihyun for a while , saying,"Don't date this guy. He is a bad and mean person!"

After which she went off , back to the restaurant which Eunhyuk sat there leisurely.


" I am supposed to take care of you here." Mentor Lee sternly said and yonghwa gave a sort of I-dun-care attitude making Jihyun shivered , afraid that Lee would blow up.

"Gumiho. " Jihyun asked,"Are you one?"

Lee snorted," of course he is otherwise I would have seriously just never want to see him again."

Jihyun looked surprised, why would Lee said these? She thought Lee was a great deal of strictness. She was more than surprised. She was utterly shocked, caught off guard. When she first met Lee, she thought her life in the mortal world would suffer since Lee, the strict teacher and guardian arrived to fetch her.

"Yonghwa has spent his first 15 days in the mortal world, and he doesn't listen well. I want you two to help each other here." Lee instructed. Jihyun nodded and Yonghwa looked bored. He loved the mortal world a lot. He just met the Prince of Joseon Dynasty this morning. It was a concidental meeting when the Prince himself disguised as a commoner in the market. His strong instinct and sense of smell smelt his royalty, food and wine in him.

The Prince had talked to me for a while when Yonghwa approached him. He was not looking for a new friend nor the Prince is his mission. He wanted to see why the Prince was special. As for his mission, he had already started his first step. His very first step. By being a blacksmith. He was supposed to be a merchant but he disobeyed Lee's command, found himself a mentor in the blacksmith industry. His mission was Jieun. 

He adored Jieun. To him, Jieun was everything of a sophiscated woman and he knew how much Jieun hated being a servant and how much she disliked serving Shinhye. Because Jieun always came looking for Shinhye in every blacksmith store, he sort of guessed that she would one day come in with a look of frantic and that time he wanted to play hero and said he knew where Shinhye is.

Lee glared at him. And since he was young, he never feared anything at all let alone Lee. Lee went off, complaining to Jihyun how Yonghwa was and how Jihyun should educate him.JIhyun doubt she could do anything. Yonghwa smirked when he saw Jieun running into the store.


"HAve you seen agassi? I mean.. the lady maybe dressed like a man! In blue clothes and she is short." she asked. I smiled at the way she looked so adorable.

"She came a while ago. "I stated,"I think she is now somewhere in the street market." I said, using a bit of teleathy skills with Shinhye and I must said her mind is stubborn that I cannot find her exact postion. Jieun smiled and said,"Thanks."

SHe probably had not known my name so I initiated,"Give your name so when she is back in the store again, I can tell het that you asked her to return back home."

Jieun comtemplated but still complied," Me, Jieun. You?"

I flashed my signature grin,"Yonghwa."

So as for what I thought was going smoothly was good. I waved her goodbye as she left the store. 

Awesome. I smiled to myself. Since she did not like being a servant, I shall... make sure she becomes the crown prince's wife. Lee Hyun Woo's wife.

I smiled. That would be tricky but I loved this great plan. 


"Oh god. I separated from Eunhyuk. Urgh! Jieun saw us!" Shinhye said, panting.

"Yah. Lee Jieun, your servant wants you back to the mansion."the blacksmith, YONGHWA , she remembered clearly appeared out of nowhere in the circus. She slumped to the ground in shock.

Everyone walked past looked at her weirdly making Yonghwa looked weird too.Yonghwa frantically pulled her up.

"I ran away from Jieun now and you tell me to go back and see her?" Shinhye said, rolling her eyes. Yonghwa rolled his eyes too,"Agassi, SHinhye right? Have you ever wondered Jieun would be in trouble because of you!"

Shinhye nodded,"But I always take the responsibility ! My parents never let her do the punishment!"

Yonghwa raised his eyebrows. Seems like as a servant, Jieun ended up in good hands. Yonghwa nodded,"But it is still a burden to her!"

Shinhye felt something in Yonghwa's eyes and asked playfully,"Eh.. You... like JIeun?"

Yonghwa was shocked and raised his hands up as if he surrendered. "No! I would never!"

Shinhye smirked,"Must be!"

"I... I ... just felt that... she is pitiful and..."Yonghwa drabbled on but he could see that HSinhye is just nodding in amusement and gave up.

"Wanna strike a deal?" Shinhye asked cheekily and Yonghwa narrowed his eyes. This girl was clever. In deed. ANd he wanted to see what request she would make.

Shinhye smiled," I won't make life difficult for Jieun."

Yonghwa  nodded, that is good...

"But.. I want a sword." she said, Yonghwa shrugged. He could make one with his powers but before he could agreee, SHinhye stated,"ANd you need to teach me how to make one."

Yonghwa widen his eyes. WHAT?!

And the deal started. It was a mistake. From the past, Jieun linked them together like how they did again in present. 

If only they knew, the dark smelly smoky place where a blacksmith worked, not only swords are produced... Also fruit of their labour, of their love...that matured in the place.