oo3

My girl, Gumiho.

Official 3: I don't know what is love

 

Shinhye frowned. Is saturday, her off day in the week. She had whole lot of plenty time in her house. Now is 6am, normally, no one will be up but gumiho have to be up by this time. She poured mik into her bottle and sipped it. She is seriously bored. No one would be at the company and Baro is unreachable. He alwyas reached by the phone but the phone always don't display his number. Baro said she can press 1 in the emergency column to search for him. However, she is not in danger or what, so it be illogical to use the emergency call. She is bored to the bits. She serached the net for a while and stared at the screen,"What can i do?"

Until then she smiled,"Variety shows... Cnblue!"

She typed in the words then the google search results were out in a flash. Then she clicked on the videos, there is a great deal of variety shows cnblue is in. She was quite happy.because that means a great deal of better researches.Yonghwa and his friends are super hilarious. She especially liked the running man episodes. Well, she cannot deny that she actually paid little attention to Yonghwa in that show. Because when she stared at the screen where all the running man casts are, only bright orange surrounded them, happiness and thrill. That is what love looked like? She wondered. But she touched her heart and stared at the screen who showed Yonghwa laughing,"What is love?"

She felt bored soon and started to see the sun rise. 8am...She ate some food and scrolled down the page on her laptop.

"This... Cnblue is having a fan meeting? 2pm sharp. "Her eyes brightened. Well means something to do today!


"Hyung! "Minhyuk caught his hyung trying to sneak out of the dorms.

Yonghwa turned and smiled at Minhyuk,"Hyung be back soon. And... what breakfast you want?"

Minhyuk knew his hyung must be doing something bad today, sneaking off to do something but he knew his hyung is sensibla and would not get into trouble. He just smiled,"Maybe... Korean Beef?"

Yonghwa rolled his eyes,"Chicken!"

Then he went out wearing his sneakers nicely.


8.55am.

The bustling hours... Shinhye walked on the streets and then as she approached one of the stores, she stopped by and smiled. There was a great deal of people inside, wearing black and even people with large camera equipments! What are they doing? She scratched her head. A place where korean traditional clothes are sold. She walked in slowly. This place is filled with a lot of things she could not imagine that would still exist in these times.Hanboks! How awesome. She remembered when she first woke up as a gumiho in the heavens, she asked Mentor Jihyun,"Was I once... a human?"

Jihyun replied with a smile,"yes. This is you."

She showed her a card that had her wearing her hanbok,"That was when you are a human,wearing hanbok."

She was shaken from her memories and walked into the store. The store was in frantic and chaotic state. She walked around earnestly, not caring what happened around her.She smiiled as she touched the soft fabric of the hanbo,"This is what I used to wear."

She wandered in the store, feeling happy and admired the hanboks. Then she suddenly caught up with something. The night when the card turned purple. And the guy in hanbok...Hmmm. What could it signify? Why hanbok? Why the dynasties? And why the card showed her that image? Why?As she was lost in her thoughts, someone tapped her.

A guy with thick spectatcles was panicking,"Are you a customer? I mean in the store?"

"I am looking around ." Shinhye answered. This guy looked uptight,"I am Director Yoon. I need a cast but she is not here today. Could you help me?"

"Help?" Shinhye raised her eyebrows. The guy smiled tightly,"Yes. A servant of lady Daekim. "

"You mean act?" Shinhye asked again. The guy replied,"Yes. Please!"

She pondered. Then she remembered Baro saying that she should render help to any person who needed help.She agreed.

"Please change to this.Hanbok." The director was elated. The stylist shoved her her costume. Hanbok? Really? She was more than happy. She grabbed it and smiled as she rushed into the changing room. Somehow, maybe in her distant memory, she knew how to wear the heavy hanbok. She looked into the mirrors, this is beautiful! Her heart thumoed harder. She was overjoyed. She went out of the changing room then the stylist was surprised,"You managed to wear it.. Seems like you are very few woman who still knows how to do it solely."

She smiled back. A compliment, right?

The director came and smiled at her,"You look good. Miss Shinhye, right? Thank you for your help. This is your script."

Shinhye nodded and took the script and read her lines.

It was easy.

"Lady Daekim, please consider how Prince Consort felt now."

"The Emperor is calling you."

Two simple lines. HARH! She fumbled with her hanbok then she saw a sneaky figure in male hanbok, trying to blend in with the crowd, She knew something was wrong. What... is the guy doing here? She was about to rise from her seat and proceed to question the guy... when she saw the guy waving to a lady who was also dressed in hanbok. Her eyes were large as she knew who she was! SONG JI EUN! The girl! A idol! And she is ...Lady daekim in the show? Seriously? I must be the fit for the cupid, she beamed. And the guy, she caught  glimspe of his face, Y.O.N.G.H.W.A.

Is this a secret dating? She saw Jieun moving to him happily alone and they talked for a while. Cute couple. She thought. As the director called her , Jieun rushed over to get prepared for the drama. Shinhye was ready and got up, joining Jieun.


(shinhye pov)

"No! I don't want to be married to Prince Consort!" Jieun burst out crying in the drama. Her acting is daebak. But the director was unsatisfied. 

"Jieun! CUT!!!!" he angrily screamed. Jieun was sorry, saying sorry to the director. I stood behind her and was kinda intimidated by the dorector. The guy who smiled at me was a perfectionist. A total one! Jieun hung her head low."Go and get your feelings right!"

A break was conducted. I sighed and looked at the watch,"12pm."

And my scene was not even done yet!

Jieun went to a corner and tried to get her feelings. Somehow, I felt I needed to help her. I walked towards her.

"Jieun-ssi."I spoke formally.

"Hi. You are Shinhye?"she gave me a weary smile. I nodded."How is it?"

"Bad. "she replied sadly. "i don't know how to interpret the feelings."

"Maybe you can try to be more emotional?" I said. She shook her head,"but... I don't get the sadness. I don't feel it."

Oh, Well that is easy. I smiled to her,"Do you trust me andgive me a chance to let you imagine?"

She was surprised but beamed,"I am glad to."

"Close your eyes." I spoke softly, She did as told. I smiled and chanted,"the divine powers. the love and generiosity of the great heavens... Please... please..."

Then Jieun saw....great realistic halls , like the empress's hall. She saw herself kneeling before the empress. The empress was angry and shouted at her,"You have to be married to him!"

She was trembling. She felt scared of the empress. And that she did not want to be married. She found herself shivering as she cired,"No! I don't want. Why?!"

The empress smirked,"Do you think you will be with... that poor guy on the streets."

Jieun started sobbing. This feels so realistic. And the emotions are pouring out...smoothly! Then...SNAP!


"How was it?" I asked.

"It feels so terrible. I felt it." she said incredously."I ... I actually felt it!"

I smiled. At least my powers...are great! Jieun smiled and held my hands,"Thank you!"

Jieun rushed to the director to say she was ready. the director then started shooting. She did well, potraying really good feelings.The director gave a thumbs-up. We proceeded to many other scenes and my lines are finally done. I glanced at the watch."Is 1.35pm already!"

I immediately went to change then i heard loud noise. Some fans trumpled into the store and made their way to Jieun. I did not care and quickly changed back to my clothes and was ready to leave. But then I saw Yonghwa...

HE isn't supposed to be here!

 He looked lost. He seemed to be finding something...

I grasped his arm and pulled him away from the crowd. He was back to his normal clothings with a mask on his face. "Why are you still here? Your fanmeeting?"

He was surprised and quickly answered,"I lost my phone when the fans pushed me. I cannot call manager hyung to fetch me. The fanmeeting... I am dead."

"What?!" I was shocked,"You didn't tell him?"

He nodded,"I want to see Jieun! Hyung did not like me to be too close to her because he did not want rumours!"

I nodded, perspiring,"So what can you do now?"

He shrugged and looked so lost,"i don't know. Is 1. 55pm. And the venue is so farrr!"

I gasped. How? HOW? HOWW? Teleporting. yes... Teleporting.

"Yonghwa. I will get you there." I panted and said, dragging him to a corner, quiet corner.

He pulled my hands away," I need to find my phone!"

"CLOSE YOUR EYES NOW." I commanded. He was surprised. I was agitated,"FASTER!"

He did as told. I chanted..."The divine powers...please...praying for the teleport ...and there we go..."

POOF. A bright ray shone.


Yonghwa opened his eyes. He was at the back stage of his fanmeeting.

He was shocked. how did that girl did this? HOW?! His manager hyung caught him,"thankfully, you are here!"

He was then dragged to the stage and started the fanmeeting. He looked around. Where is the girl? He then saw her at a corner among the crowd, smirking and beaming.

But... the problem occurred. He saw her in hanbok.

WHy? He rubbed his eyes, Then she was in her normal clothings, smiling at him before she walked away. 

Shinhye touched her card. It was pink. She was overjoyed. YEAHHHH! But why did Yonghwa look at her that way just now? Then she placed the card in her pocket.

There it lays, the card in the pocket... She was unaware... that it turned purple again...