o25

My girl, Gumiho.

o25: Change

Eunhyuk was feeling uneasy and was unexpectedly greeted by his 'friend' as he waited at the Remote garden. Reaching out his fingers, he closed his eyes and thought for a while...then suddenly his fingers flicked. He looked up, surprised. He narrowed his eyes as he sensed somehting behind him moving furtively.

"Come out."

Myungsoo looked grim and stared at him,"That gumiho...did you see her?'

"SHe told SHinhye?" Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, "Gumihos."

Myungsoo nodded , silently chuckling. Eunhyuk shifted uncomfortably, "Then we need to change location, don't we?"

For a while, myungsoo stayed shocked. Eunhyuk waved the challenge letter in his hand, "It wasn't the Remote garden. It was... the Blue Sky Pavillion."

"The fight? It happened already , right?" Myungsoo glared at him, "You , this sly guy! "

Eunhyuk smiled, "Just an hour ago. When Yonghwa gone out in the morning, I told him the change of location and timing and avoid his gumiho friend for a while since she seemed to know Shinhye and I didn't want Shinhye to know it."

Myungsoo stopped and felt a queasy feeling up at his chest. "You are evil."

"I am not. If not for you, Myungsoo, I would not have done this." Eunhyuk smirked. Myungsoo shifted his gaze away, "You knew all along that I stole the challenge letter. And you look thoroughly into Yonghwa's background."

"Yes, the challenge letter. I might not have the energy and time to snatch it back from you. As for his gumiho friend, she seemed to be quite clever and...obedient. Dangerous." Eunhyuk looked up, smiling.

"And where is... Yonghwa?!" Myungsoo literally shouted. Eunhyuk peered over at the running figure and stared blankly for a while, "Shinhye would hate me forever if I touch Yonghwa.I am not that impulsive."

Myungsoo looked at Eunhyuk, "Can't we erase the memory? WHat are you trying to do to Shinhye?"

"Memory? The Consequences of erasing the memory is to make the person dumb forever, I can't risk Shinhye's future queen path for it."

Myungsoo and Eunhyuk stood before Shinhye who looked all lost, "Where is Yonghwa?"

"Shinhye, do you like... fox?"Myungsoo muttered, knowing fully what Eunhyuk would do next. Eunhyuk saw his friend getting tensed, "I will not shock her but give her a glimpse of... what gumiho look like."

"You , ready?"Shinhye frowned, "What?"

"Shinhye. It may come as a shock, but keep your calm." EUnhyuk was worried yet he was firm. 


1 hour ago...

"Blue Sky Pavillion..." Yonghwa looked around. DIdn't the high ranking gumiho who lived in mortal world to look after new gumiho stayed here? How did EUnhyuk got access?

Yonghwa peered over at Eunhyuk who walked in casually. Eunhyuk beckoned Yonghwa to follow him faster, "Follow me or the web won't let you in,"

Yonghwa found him running behind Eunhyuk. As they walked through the gate, he could feel himself being pushed ou, like a force, he was sweating to get in and his mind whirled. Eunhyuk walked through it easily, he looked back to see Yonghwa staring at him unbelieveably and EUnhyuk reached his hand out and Yonghwa held on it as he walked in. It was effortless.

"Who are you?!" Yonghwa glared. Eunhyuk kept quiet, "I ask you again, Yonghwa. Are you willing to leave Jieun and Shinhye alone?"

"Why? JIeun is my mission! Shinhye is... my friend!"

"For your mission, I can do something to help you." EUnhyuk looked intensely. Yonghwa stared but he shook his head, "Shinhye... is my friend."

Eunhyuk sighed.

"Follow me." Eunhyuk commanded and Yonghwa stood ther , not moving, "Let's just fight."

"Follow me." Eunhyuk said again, Yonghwa was about to rebuke when a figure appeared behind EUnhyuk saying, "Just follow."

Yonghwa 's eyes widen. "Lee Donghae...Sunbae."

"How did you..."Yonghwa stopped breathing, his tone got uncertain. Donghae sighed, "We need to test you, follow him."

Yonghwa glared, "Why?!"

"Are you refusing?"Eunhyuk 's eyes turned dark. Yonghwa froze, Eunhyuk spoke, "Bring him by force, Donghae."

Donghae nodded to Yonghwa' disbelief and was pulled by force weakly. Dragged into a dark hallway, he saw a throne-like.... position. That was meant for the Hagel. Even Donghae sunbae could not sit on it. Yet Eunhyuk sat on it, looking at him as if nothing concerned.

"WHo are you to sit?!" Yonghwa shouted, his gumiho instinct came alive. Donghae who held him to the knees whispered, "Greet the Hagel. The one who controlled..the werewolves, gumihos, the moonchildren, the faeries."

Yonghwa gulped and he felt terror seized him.

"Now we would be putting you under a test." Donghae spoke and attached his fingers on the sides of Yonghwa's head.

Yonghwa felt like vomitting and his heart throbbed faster than ever.

He saw a vision. There were two blurred figures appearing in front.He reached out for the one he smelt the best, the familliar smell but he just could not remember and his hand were electrocuted.He was shocked. The blurred figure came clear. It was SHinhye with Jieun and his hand reached out for SHinhye... Tehn his world shook again, he felt flames...Visions of crying people reverbrated in his ears, he started to see Park Mansion and saw two girls.The two women all looked familliar, yet again, he reached out for the one in the pale pink hanbok, the familiar scent and soothing feeling she gave. Again, he forgotten who were the girls...

YEt he pulled the girl hard even though his arms were burning and electrocuted.. HE must drag her out, even leaving another poor girl behind.

"He is resisting the burning sensation! And the electrocution!"Donghae shouted and Eunhyuk said, "Snap him out of the visions."

Donghae 's touch left Yonghwa. Yonghwa was sweating and looked around, panting, "What is going on?"

"Bad." Eunhyuk shook his head, "We put you under visions. Erasing your memory of SHinhye and Jieun. You chose Shinhye over your mission and ... you went too far for her."

"Gumiho." EUnhyuk breathed in, "Aren't supposed to fall in love with humans!"

"Take him in. His tails are showing. HE would be going berserk soon due to side effects of the visions." EUnhyuk glanced at Donghae.

"Yonghwa. Sorry, but we are going to let her witness. What a monster you are." Eunhyuk whispered before disappearing.

Donghae sighed, "I can't help. No one messes with the destinied future queen. What are you doing, my colleague?"

Yonghwa shook his head and begged with his eyes. Donghae swallowed hard, "No. "

"Your only hope is not as clever as Hagel." Donghae whispered, biting his lips," Maybe Hales can help you. "


Shinhye walked in to the hallway, she was scared and she did not know why she was here.... Why did she follow Eunhyuk?

Then she saw nine huge tails... She in hard and saw a man-like figure chained onto the wall. He was roraing and the eyes were purple! BErserk... and scary. She gasped as Eunhyuk held the candlelight near her face in the dark... place.

"This...This..." she could not speak anymore.

It was Yonghwa.