o16

My girl, Gumiho.

o16: THE JOSEON DYNASTY

"Agassi!" the poor bodyguard chased after the girl, gripping onto Shinhye's arm,"Agassi. Don't. Don't you ever run away. Your abeoji will scold me again.."he stated, looking down. SHinhye smiled at the kind-hearted Eunhyuk who was charmed by her. Eunhyuk wasa great deal a good man and the best fighter in town, becoming the warrior under her Ministry General Daddy's control.

Eunhyuk was her bodyguard. 

Shinhye pouted,"Wae...? Just two hours of play."

Eunhyuk shook his head frimly despite her cute acts.She rolled her eyes and went back into the mansion.

"Eeeks. I want to die now!" she screamed out of frustration in her room and her servant came running in,"Agassi. Why?"

She smirked at her shocked maid. She pouted,"Out of boredom."

It was not long Eunhyuk entered the room. He coughed a few times to get Shinhye's attention since she was angry at him.

"This is the circus ticket. And... these are men's clothes. "Eunhyuk smiled when SHinhye finally looked up to see him. He was her childhood friend and treated her like the sister. He could not stand his sister acting cold towards him and melted fast at her demand. She jumped up and down in delight. Her maid shook her head in disapproval. 

"No."the maid said firmly into Eunhyuk's face. Her face was firm. She put her fringe away, revealing her face. Jieun. 

Shinhye managed another sigh. "There is only one thing Eunhyuk oppa needs to do." 

After a few struggles, Jieun was tied to Shinhye's bed. Eunhyuk smiled encouragingly,"Shinhye go the bathroom and change fast. "

Shinhye nodded, grabbing her clothes. 


"Jihyun. Watch me and learn how to use your powers in mortal world." her discipline nodded. Jihyun looked around the place earnestly,"Mentor Lee, where are we going?"

"There is a particular gumiho like you learning over here. " Mentor Lee known for strictness said wihtout emotion. JIhyun cringed. It was only 3 days since her arrival and she could not get over at how emotionless sunbae Lee is. She is bothered that she could not even tell her that the transparent card Lee gave her turned purple.

Lee frowned slightly,"Where did he go again?"

Jihyun was not listening and she scanned the place, finding a well-dressed man eyeing at a sword at the blacksmith's. Another man  probably a bodyguard dragged him away when the well-dressed man protested, she could see the bodyguard helplessly sighed.Her hawk eyes told her that the well-dressed man was a girl. Lee instructed Jihyun to stay in the street market while she turned back to the motel they stayed in for the mortal instruments. Jihyun could not help but to grin at how cute that girl was being, glaring while she pouted at the bodyguard. Without noticing that she even followed the duo behind, Jihyun went into a small restaurant with them.

"Simple snacks would do." Jihyun said to the waiter and the waiter noted, walking off. She was watching the bodyguard pacifying the girl. The girl was cruel enough to ignore the helplessly adorable bodyguard. They ordered two bowls of noodles. She watched as the girl looked at Eunhyuk's pouch. She got that feeling that the girl is going to snatch the pouch away.She was worried for the bodyguard instead. Luckily the bodyguard took out two taels and put them on the table first as they ate. 

Seizing the correct timing, the girl grabbed the bodyguard's pouch and ran away. The bodyguard went dazed for a while. And sighed,"I knew it. Hey, see if your sword would be made."

JIhyun looked confused and putting one tael on the table, she went off , leaving her snacks untouched too.


"Hey. I want one sword, a good durable one." Shinhye smiled as she panted into the blacksmith's.

The blacksmith seemed to have went out. And his discipline without looking up was helping out in the burning of swords. Shinhye rolled her eyes when the discipline was not listening. 

"Hey." she repeated. The guy responded,"Just now your bodyguard told the blacksmith, my mentor himself that you cannot buy swords."

She glared at the guy but the guy carried on his job, not even caring. His eys fixed on the swords and he molded them against the huge rock. JIhyun eyes outside suspiciously. Jihyun got why Eunhyuk was so relaxed back then, not even chasing after his young mistress.

She looked at Shinhye who said,"Why? Anyway you should just make the sword, I got the money. And why even cares what a bodyguard says. He is after all a servant."

Shinhye could see the discipline frowning,"Huh? I think you two are quite close. Trying to sound authorative in front of me?"

Shinhye cursed the discipline silently before carrying on,"Don't you think it is ridiculous that a bodyguard orders the one he serves around!?"

The discipline looked up and smirked,"Perhaps. IF you are a real man, but not when you are clearly an agassi."

Shinhye's eyes widen. How did he know?

Just then, the discipline looked behind Shinhye and SHinhye turned to see Jihyun behind her and a grumpy woman walking into the store too.

"Jihyun! I told you to stay in the street market!" the grumpy woman's husky voice sounded terrifying to SHinhye. But she saw the grumpy lady smirked as she said,"But seems like you found the one we been searching for."

JIhyun who bowed and held her head down looked up abruptly. And her eyes met the discpline's eyes. The discipline was smiling gently,"It been only a few days since I saw you, mentor Lee."

Mentor Lee did not smile but answered back politely.

" Yonghwa. You didn't tell me you became a blacksmith."