o27

My girl, Gumiho.

o27:Shush, Let's run away

Yonghwa rubbed his eyes, awakening to the daylight. It been days since he saw SHinhye. How was she?

Was she intimidated? Was she scared? Most importantly, did she hate him?

He almost scream in frustration. He trusted the Hales to help him but Hales did was to weave a book made of fabric and kept on using scissors to cut the cross-stitched threads and then resew them back. Hales merely smirked whenver Yonghwa asked what he was doing. Then he wandered to the market every day. Yonghwa wanted to go out but it seemed like Hales forbid him. He was slowly getting to his temper's limits.

His temper is rising so fast and he felt he wanted to break free from this mansion and went against what he was told to SHinhye. The past few days, he been wondering why he was so attached to SHinhye. Every time he saw Shinhye, he never treat her like other women. Jieun , as he set, was his target and he treated her with benevolence. JIhyun, his dongsaeng, he treated her with care. For Shinhye? He never treated her like them, not attentive to what she wanted and loved making her angry. When she fell, all he did was to and made her pout and stormed away and later catch up with her, whispering to her some sweet words. Then he enjoyed every moment she smiled back at his comment, blushing a bit. Then there goes again, adding some sarcasm, causing her to hit his back hard and made him yelp in blissful pain.

Shinhye was easy going so she did not mind goigng to places that were dirty. For Jieun, she would smile nonethless but never enjoy herself, making him feel all bad when he brought her to somehwere not worthy and fun enough. Jihyun would be scared to be scolded by the mentor.

Shinhye was stupid enough. So when men talk, urm-hmmm, she never understand and kept asking, making Yonghwa flustered sometimes and he would try his best to avoid the curious girl. Yet he always loved to laugh at the innocent face taht stared back confusingly, She was pure.

She was straightforward. If she liked the place, she would say it. If she thought what he was doing was unmanly and stupid, she threw comments easily. If Jieun was there, he had to take not what he was doing. He was exhausted to alwyas observe so Shinhye, a girl who just speaks made him feel very relaxed.

She knew how to take care of herself too, although she depised being girly, she always kept herself neat. Her eyes sparkled brightly and clear as water. He unknowingly when Jihyun once what kind of girl he wanted, he recalled every word he said.

"First... I hope she is the type of woman who is pure, has a feminine personality, and is someone who is honest. Appearance-wise, I prefer girls with long hair. I also like the hair to be slightly wavy. As for height... I would hope that she is tall enough to be just above where my shoulders are. I like girls with clear and bright eyes...and someone who knows how to take care of herself ."

He had no idea why he was like this. It was weird but comfortable. He stared at the plain paper in daze. Who could he have sought to help him?  Slowly, he raised his paint brush and drew a drawing. It was Hyun Woo at first , standing upright , later his fingers trailed along the painting and started to paint another person. He drew Hales greeting to the emperor, yet his painting also engraved the mischief in his eyes.

"Impressive," he suddenly heard a voice behind him.

He looked up, getting used to Hales's way of appearing. He rolled his eyes, "Why? Because I drew you so handsomely?"

"Nah." the man reappeared in front of him , chuckling while looking at the seated Yonghwa. "Well, you trust me."

Yonghwa scoffed, "What makes you think so?"

"Because I am one of the two that can help you." Hales pointed to the painting,

"I got something for you." Myungsoo laughed, "perhaps... should I say some news for you?"

Yonghwa's eyes lit up, "What?"

"Shinhye is going to the imperial exams for her queen test." 

Yonghwa breathed in hard, "So you are telling me to give up?"

"Nope."Myungsoo laughed, "I have something better."

 Yonghwa gulped in, "What?"

"Hmmm..." Myungsoo stared at the nervous Yonghwa, "She refused Eunhyuk to be her bodyguard. Plus..."

"hahah. These few days I disguised as an assasion and try harming this another guy in the painting." Myungsoo darkly stated , earning a glare from Yonghwa, "And successfully mislead him to think that I would kill Hyun Woo to let him drop the idea of making Shinhye the queen. So he now actually protects the king himself."

"So?" Yonghwa asked.

"So?" Myungsoo laughed, "let me sneak you in."


A/N:

Short, right? Sorry, I actually wanted to make it nicer so I would make chapter 28 longer. I made a new story, I kept adding new stories but deleted most of the new stories away because simply I did not have an idea how to continue. But this story will be kept for sure. Cos It features shipped couples. Like Myungzy and Monday Couple^^. It is something like this. Getting mysterious at times but more blunt than this. If you are keen... Click this!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/577750

Definitely good^^

This story will still be my pirioty though heheh!

Upvote, Subscribe, Leave a comment!

To all Yongshin fans ^^, fighting! And to my upvoters, *bows 90 degrees*
llkpop on Twitter allkpop on Facebook