o21

My girl, Gumiho.

o21:The Rain

Hales looked from far and nodded in satisfactory.

"How wonderful,"he smirked,"Just like when I first saw them in the rain."


JOseon Dynasty

"Why are you here?" Eunhyuk gave him a cold stare and Hales chuckled,"Call my name, L."

Eunhyuk made a snort and pulled his younger brother by the collar,"Don't you ever mess with people around here!"

"Hyung, you sure you are going to bless the mandate of heaven with that servant?" L asked, raising his eyebrows, disapprovingly.EUnhyuk nodded,"She is good enough.But ... no. I am not going to let Jieun become the queen."

L shrugged,"So you are going to make that agassi who wants to make a sword becomes the queen...That agassi is quite cute. Huh?"

Eunhyuk smirked,"Yup. And when are you going back?"

"Once I see the queen with my own eyes." L smiled. Eunhyuk let go of his collar," You will see. "

L snorted,"I hated this seriously. What so precious about the mandate of heaven that even the Hagel needs to come down."

After this, L laughed ,causing Eunhyuk to shake his head.


"We are supposed to make a sword."Shinhye stared at him," Why am I here then?"

Yonghwa stared back at her,"You need a break."

Shinhye snarled,"Okay. So this is your way of apologising?"

Yonghwa's eyes widen at her correct guess of inviting her to the garden. Shinhye smiled when she realised how flustered she made Yonghwa. She rolled her eyes,"hey, Jieun is always strict about me going out so when she lets me out, there is something wrong you know."

Yonghwa nodded, gulping. He always liked intelligent women and Shinhye was one of them , making him queasy all over.

"So... we are just strolling around."Shinhye sarcastically stated," This is boring."

Yonghwa could not help to make an unhappy 'hmph', Shinhye chuckled at how cute he looked but restrained herself. Yonghwa who was awkward with her, merely grabbed her hand, smiling,"Let's go."

Shinhye nodded.

"This rose. Is so unique!" Shinhye squealed. Yonghwa quickly put in his comments," Who just say that the garden is boring!?"

Shinhye who gotten friendly with him laughed along. They played around, occassionally with a few playful pushes and sarcastic words.

Bored, Hales watched SHinhye from afar and squinted his eyes when he saw Yonghwa. He pinched his nose,"This is a strong fox smell."

Hales pretended to look at flowers and when he got closer to where Yonghwa was , he smirked.

That fox. Smells too strong. Shinhye seemed to be quite happy. Hales stared at the duo. He could see the vibrant smiles on their faces and was utterly surprised that a gumiho can feel such happiness with a normal human being. He loved how different types of creatures can converse.His eyes trailed to the rose Shinhye was talking about. A mixed breed. He chuckled. How concindental. Just like Fate. His eyes sparkled when he saw the rose. The red, a passionate colour that symbolises that gumiho and white, that represents that purity of humans. He breathed in. How wonderful.

Then he wondered what could have happened if the two creatures crossed their paths again. 

His curiosity caused him to snap his fingers. After a few seconds, a drizzle came down and evolved into a heavy downpour. The rain wetten L's hair. L watched in amusement as Yonghwa once again gripped on Shinhye's hands, rushing to the remote shelter.


"This is so unlucky!" SHinhye shouted. Yonghwa looked around and was relieved to see no one in sight to hear this rude agassi shouting. But wait, his eyes narrowed as he spotted a crazy young man standing in the rain, looking at them interestingly. He thought he would have seen something bizzare thus rubbed his eyes. When he opened his eyes again, the crazy young man had already gotten a black umbrella over his head and walking away.

"This garden has one such big shelter!" SHinhye gasped to see not only was there a studying room and also a small chamber. Yonghwa nodded. She explored the shelter further and gasped,"Someone live here!"

"Of course." Yonghwa forced himself not to smile at SHinhye's surprised expression.

"Meaning we actually gatecrashed someone's garden and house!" Shinhye pulled Yonghwa's sleeves.With a stern voice, she said,"Let get out of here."

"No need." Yonghwa pulled her hand off his sleeves and then sat comfortably on the bed,"Ta- dah, this is my house."

"Your house?" Shinhye stared at him. He nodded,"The remote royal garden. Hyun Woo gave me this place."

"Wow. This is cool." Shinhye explored the room and Yonghwa smiled.He never wanted impress a girl but to know he just impress a girl sounded coool to him. Shinhye came sitting next to him and Yonghwa felt a little drowsy as he remembered clearly he used too much powers when he controlled the fire. His body is shaking terribly.

"Are you okay?" SHinhye asked, noticing how he paled. Yonghwa nodded, managing a forced smile. Shinhye put her hand over Yonghwa's head. Yonghwa felt him gulping when Shinhye's face came near him. Shinhye gasped and her lips parted , making Yonghwa more... anxious. Yonghwa looked away.

Shinhye gasped," your temperature is high!"

Yonghwa shook his head,"My normal temperature is like this."

Shinhye shook her head and forced him to look at her,"YOU ARE ILL!"

Yonghwa;s heart raced when he looked at Shinhye. Her eyes...her nose... her lips... Yonghwa found himself pulling into Shinhye's charms then SNAP! He suddenly pushed her away, Shinhye fell ont he ground, offended.

"Why did you push me away?!" Yonghwa gulped. 

"Is you know... the ...season when fox mated and the loss of powers made me weak so...." he muttered incoherently, breathing harder and harder. Shinhye frowned,"FOX?! "

"Yup, Is better if I stayed in the study room. Don't follow me. I will be fine." Yonghwa forcefully smiled and ran to his study room. He could hear Shinhye pounding on the locked door. He heaved a sigh of relief as he saw his nine tails already pushing out of his abdomen. He crawled to the desk and sat there. He paled and he slumped onto the table. The eyes slowly closed... But before his eyes shut... he saw the suspicious man again, this time carrying the dripping black umbrella...