Because I Know You Love me

My girl, Gumiho.

Because I know you love me

 

"Stop her?" Youngjae raised his eyebrows before glancing at Jieun briefly.

Yonghwa nodded, "I can break the cycle if I ..."

The words whispered in the dark night left Youngjae breathless.

 

 

"Shinhye." Eunhyuk gripped her shoulders, "Look at the newspaper!"

Shinhye woke up, groggy and looked towards her left whereby a Baro gagged is found.

There was a smacking reality in Shinhye's eyes when she discovered the headlines. 

Cnblue's Yonghwa to go for the ultimate marathon in march and is said to be not returning with Yonghwa as the lead singer for Cnblue anymore. Yonghwa claimed to be tired of celebrity life especially after that huge misunderstanding last time. Many boices have gathered to raised concern and petition is held to reserve the pride, yonghwa.

Ultimate Marathon is a challenge by the World SpoRts Association. It involved many stages and the period for the marathon will last for exactly a year. Deaths have occured before due to blizzards and unwelcoming heat of deserts.

Yonghwa's reply seems firm. "If anyone is stopping me, I will push anyone away."

It seems as though BOICES are listening to his request and petition changes to "Return after your chase of sports."

Well, let's sit and wait.

Or perhaps listen to Cnblue's "I'm lonely".

 

"He is totally avoiding Shinhye." Myungsoo commented and Shinhye's anger rose, glaring at  Myungsoo.

Eunhyuk sighed as the death book in his hand shone and he curiously opened it to only stifle a gasp. Shinhye grabbed the book and looked intently at it. The death book.

Yonghwa's name was imprinted on it.

 

 

"Is a stupid idea."

Jieun and youngjae agreed but Yonghwa shrugged, "at least she gets that I don't want to repeat what is going to happen."

"You are risking your life." Youngjae glared and Yonghwa looked away. His phone was off and he was prepared to show cruelty to Shinhye that shinhye never gave him in their past lives.

And just like he expected, he saw a fuming Shinhye into his company a few seconds later. As if on cue, he sent a secretive look towards Jieun who blinked confusedly. Youngjae almost facepalmed. He tugged Jieun's hand, "You will support me, right?"

Shinhye looked like she was drenched in cold water immediately, eyes darting from Yonghwa to Jieun and back to Yonghwa, eyes blinking with tears. Yonghwa's face was soft and affectionate. Jieun nodded timidly. Shinhye's hand automaticallly searched into her pocket for the card but the card had no loner held any colours anymore. It was alwyas that disgusting dark purple. She bit her lips but still walked towards Yonghwa. 

"What are you doing?" Shinhye sounded an octave higher and her face flashed concerned anger. Yonghwa looked like the best actor and eyes fixating on Shinhyeunwaveringly, he spoke, "What do I mean?"

"Shinhye. Everyone here knows your identity now. Everyone knows it. I will still treat you as the same. We are still friends. But no. I am not going to love someone that is inhumane. No." his teeth slightly gritted, calming himself down and he beamed a sad smile, "I am with Jieun now. You will bless us , right?"

"What about the past?"

Shinhye sounded hoarse and her eyes blinked tears but Yonghwa merely looked away.

He did not trust himself to speak.

It was Youngjae who stood up, "I don't know what your muses had told you. Yet either way, you can see that Yonghwa isn't interested even if the past stirred back strong emotions.  The love is long gone."

"Gone?" her voice cracked and her eyes shone purple with anger and hurt until Yonghwa finally looke dta her in the eyes, pleadingly, "Please."

Her gaze softened and the tears dropped down. She nodded softly and twirled around to leave.

 

Eunhyuk left. Myungsoo left.

It was as if a dream was over. Shinhye could not believe the sudden departure of the duo. Eunhyuk changed. Ever since he was reformed into a muse of evil, he had no humanity left. He was gone like thin air, replaced by ball of revenge and fire in his body. There was nothing left. They must had goteen word of Yonghwa's dwindling love for her and left because she was no longer useful. No longer enough for their plan to take place.

The heavens were enraged and then refused her from returning. She was now a white beautiful fox in the far Arctic. There was only snow that surrounded her den. Due to her being a magical being , she needed no food or water to survive. yet any animals walked past her felt strange by her lack of will to survive. When a bigger animal came by once, scaring every prey away, she merely stood there, eyes dazed and was practically not moving. turned out that the animal was so perplexed and left her alone.

She was left whispering, "Why not kill me."

Her sadness also plunged the place into constant darkness and frequent blizzards. Her magic was seeping around thw hoel place, blowing cold wind, sweeping up the patches of snow in the air. The sight was beautiful yet chingly beautiful.

Her fur was a pure white and eyes were so dazzling like unknown stars in galaxy yet everything was dull about her. The way she moved, the constant nonchalant eyes raving the place with such lifeless attitude jsut deemed her as almsot dead. If not for her heart which beat, nothing would have signified she was alive.

Nothing.

because that was what she thought. She was nothing too.

 

But he came along.

 

 

Shinhye's eyes glowed for the first time. 

Yonghwa trudged along the snow, the blizzard was slowing down him and the shivering temperature almost froze him to death.

He spotted the fox and instinctively moved back but his eyes never left the fox. Soemthing was lulling him to her. Shinhye made the first move and spotted the flag he was holding. The marathon flag.He did  ot move. Would this animal eat him up? It was such a beautiful fox, so pure and the way she made her way to him made him dazed with awe. He loved the subtle droop of head and she stood obediently in front of him.

Suddenly the blizzard stopped for a while. He was amazed and he reached out his hand, a charming smile graced his fatigued face, "Oh my. You are so magical."

To Yonghwa's surprise, her paw raised up and they shook hands.He warily patted her causing the fox to whimper slightly.

"I have to take a picture of the polar bear as the mission. Do you know where is it?"

Shinhye's heart stopped. No. The polar bear would kill him. The polar bear was known to be aggressive and would kill him in an instant. She shook her head and Yonghwa amazedly widened his eyes, "Are you domestic?"

His laughters reveberated.

Instead Yonghwa was led by Shinhye into her den. There was already fire put up by her eariler on and Yonghwa seemed awestruck again and smiled, "You like me? Why are you so nice?"

His giggle brought her to almost tears. It was as if a dream came true. He was back for her and he was smiling, beaming and chuckling.

"But I already had someone I love." he smiled, the face saddened and Shinhye gulped.

She knew. She should knew. Yet her heart still palpitated. Blood still coursing through her artieries loudly and furiously, making her blush.

"Sheis considered a fox too." 

She froze.

"Is she doing well? The heavens is such a pretty place. She must be , right?" Yonghwa turned to her and beamed again. He sure loved smiling but this time it was a tad heart0wrenching as he reminiscied the moments, naming all  his favourite Shinhye expressions.

She was so surprised and shocked and she just could not bring the words to describe her feelings. COnfusion and bliss weere entagled into a twist and knotted in her heart. 

"I love her." he concluded before he laid down, "Maybe I should sleep." 

He smiled and took out one packet of food and gobbled them down before he shifted into a comfortable position.

The fox said nothing just snuggled beside him.

I love you too.

 

When she woke up, he was gone. 

All of his scent and luggage were missing. 

She was going into a state of craze. She immeidtaely strutted around the area, capturing the faintest scent and finally stopped in front of where the polar bears lurked.

She gulped. Could it be?

She nimbly swerved behind a tree as he watched a polar bear emerging heavily, paws on the cold ice.

She quickly darted around to avoid the bear and stopped when he saw Yonghwa hiding behind a pile of snow. He was shivering. He seemed to have lost the scarf he had with him. She stopped just beside him and Yonghwa exclaimed in surprise, "Why are you ?"

He seemed frazzled. He must had chased by some animals.

She did not answer.

Instead a loud growl was heard and in a flash, Yonghwa was tossed to a side and he sat up loooking at the fox in front of the polar bear, determined and angry. Yonghwa was dazed and he held up his camera and snapped a photograph. the bear was enraged and lunged towards the fox, the fox dived into another pile of snow and escaped slyly.

The bear looked around. Its eyes landed on the dazed Yonghwa.

Why is he so dense?

Shinhye cursed.

Yonghwa' eyes widened as the polar bear lunged forward.He shut his eyes and embraced his fate.

Then in a flash, there was loud whimper.

He opened his eyes and in a sharp breath. The fox was laid dead, red blood dyed the fur and its eyes were threatening to close. The bear surprisingly flee and Yonghwa trudged towards the fox and ran his fingers in the thick fur. In that moment, he realised something.

 

He started crying out.

"Why did you save me?"

Then instead of his echo in the winterland...

there comes a reply,

"Because I know you love me. I love you too."

 

 

 

Alternate ending may be uppp

 

21/9/14

SORRYYY

OMG> I TOT I RLY PUBLISHED IT.....

Then i realised why were so mnay ppl pming me for the ending.

OMG. I didn't?!

OMO. SOrry if it cuks. About the alternate ending... I don't think I should do it... BYES PEOPLE
I AM SO SAD FOR THE LACK OF YONGSHIN THAT I INDULGED MYSELF IN BOY BANDS NOWADAYS. LOL

i am typing in caps.

Love ya

My first fanfic/

finally completed :>