o26

My girl, Gumiho.

 o26: Changed.

Shinhye widen her eyes. Who and what is this? That hideous creature all so intimidating and scary ,growling deeply while it continuously banged onto the wall with its back. The metals chains holding it are clanging every moment, ringing loudly in her head and her heart can't find a suitable feeling to process and feel for what ahppened. She was dazed.

The Nine Tails spreading out on the floor sprung up and waver in the air dangerously. The arms of the creature chained and bled as it fought against the restraint fiercely . The ankles which have blood speeding out of the wounds by its strong held-back were shifting relentlessly on the ground. The loud growls, the intimidating nine tails, the bloody  scene and the  everything of What is happening  feared her , it did my match the angelic face at all. The face looked scarred. Looked almost breathless as the familiar face breathed in and out , opening his mouth only to reveal the inhumane sharp teeth. Yet the eyes were so familiar. To the extent that she felt the purpish eyes which glowed was the only thing that signified she knew him. The eyes scanned the dark room. She did not know what to react for she did not even know what was happening.

She could hear the loud breathings. 

"Eunhyuk." She finally muttered."why did you bring me here?"

Eunhyuk looked up as of unexpected. He thought she would first ask what was going on and what that creature was. Instead she question his intention?

"Agassi. I want you to know ... That the yonghwa wasn't a nice guy. At all." Eunhyuk breathed in and spoke, meeting Shinhye's shaking gaze when she turned to stare at him. He gulped when she had the fearful look. Actually Shinhye hadn't really fall too hard for Yonghwa but the future he foreseen told him a lot of things. He saw the future wher crying out for Yonghwa and saw Yoghwa dragging her away from the palace. He wanted to stop all these but he could not when he realised how much she trusted him. Hinge rusted people easily, play around happily , seen as a typical happy and benevolent Agassi by him.

"Is he.... Not a human?" Shinhye asked, eyes wandering back to the creature, stopped breathing. Eunhyuk nodded,"A mystical creature."

"is... He bad?" Her voice  came  out as a squeak and Eunhyuk gulped in. He wasn't. He did not answer: he can't lie.

"he looked in pain." She commented, slowly breathing. Eunhyuk nodded. That was not the exact response he wanted. He wanted a more agressive furious and tearful her to scream and ask him to bring her away in fear. Eunhyuk never knew what to do exactly. He was in loss and he could hear a soft snicker from Hales beside him. Eunhyuk bit his lips. While Eunhyuk suffer. That exact Hales did not feel the same, he was deeply intrigued. He did not feel sad or worried when Shinhye was brought to this sight for Yonghwa, he was more of angered as in how Eunhyuk could manipulate easily and he was clearly offended after being cheated. He only felt a tinge of sorry and regretful when he knew that this extraordinary love never been experienced before was perhaps or very likely to be cut off. He secretly cheered when all he saw was confusion and compassion in Shinhye's eyes and only a tinge of fear pasted on her face. She was not disgusted.

He wasn't soft hearted like the kind guy beside him.

 Shinhye bit her lips when a loud growl emitted from the creature. She shut her eyes  and fell to the ground. Eunhyuk picked her up as she fainted and sighed. He loves the fact that the future queen he chose was benevolent, trustin and very kind, feeling for te heart instead of appearance like how other shallow humans may be, but for that moment he had hoped , Shinhye was hideous like others, crying out to get away from the ugly scary creature. He hoped she was not that kind. He knew she felt more betrayal and disbelief rather than disgust and hatred. And he was scared that wen the sight of the ugliness of Yonghwa did not deter her at all and the love was determined to grow.

Hales walked over to the Yonghwa and silently whispered,"Sleep boy , I know how to help you."

similarly, it slumped to the ground. Instead of the half fur half human creature it was, it retreated back to the beautiful looking guy he was before, tainted blood and wounds.

"Get him released. I will get him a bed." Hales spoke and Donghae waited to see if Eunhyuk opposed and when he did not , he did as told. Eunhyuk arrived Shinhye and frowned,"Queen. Why did you.,."

Hales snapped his fingers , grabbing the seemingly lifeless body and disappeared while Eunhyuk slowly carried the maiden back to her mansion.

It was not enough to burn this love.

"thisss..." Yonghwa woke up, still  weak and saw that hovering figure smirking at him," that weird guy."

" Me? I am Hales." Yonghwa frowned as that man ident of him extended a hand out to shake. He did not return the gesture. Hales snorted," what!"

" At least I didn't tight you to a freaking wall and make you crazy." Yonghwa recalled and he felt out of breath by the memory. Hales snickered at the sad face and continued," just shake it, not like I will hurt you or what."

" Mischief." Yonghwa shook the hand and states," we are warned to not learn from you."

"Oh yah, listen to the old heavens which told you Hafel should be respected."Myungsoo rolled his eyes," and watch yourself die of shame."

Yonghwa bit his lips,"What did I do?"

"urmm... " myungsoo smirked,"quite a lot."

Yonghwa burst into anger," We, gumiho have our ego and pride to show humans too! Shinhwa probably hate me and... That  she will never trust me again."

" Remember your pledge. Put your face and life before The Lord and swore you faith and loyalty." Myungsoo  argued ," did'nt gumiho take this when they are young.?"

Yonghwa's face stiffened," so?"

" So?" Myungsoo sort of smiled and asked," very Interesting question. I am offering you a good chance of being Abel to deteome the fate and not let the supposedly right lord to control you."

Yonghwa feared that lighted eyes and asked," why?"

"Why?" Myungsoo laughed," you asking me why? Because I want to control things from here. I believed you know about the cocky Myungsoo who is possessive."

Yonghwa nodded," you will help me?"

"ya, " myungsoo answered, sick of the doubts," because I am a control freak."

"how?" Yonghwa asked. Myungsoo smiled," let me keep you in suspense while you,... Have a good time recuperating , dear."