o20

My girl, Gumiho.

o20: Start of disaster

"The garden?" Shinhye stepped out of the car and frowned.

"Why ? You don't like it?" Yonghwa spoke, with his voice dangerously low as to being really annoyed at how she reacted to his choice of destination. Shinhye noticed it but still shrugged,"I was expecting... the places like... hmm... water park. Some fun place."

"Oh really." Yonghwa rolled his eyes. Shinhye chuckled at the annoyed look. For a while she though he appeared quite cute but she shrug the queasy feeling in her stomach. She slipped her transparent card into the pocket and then she spotted someone far away smiling at her sweetly. She narrowed her eyes but she saw that guy slipped away. She frowned. WHo wore such black clothes in hot sunny days? She looked around to only see Yonghwa trying to use the map to find the entrance of the garden.


Weird guy.

She thought.

Yonghwa finally figured the map and grabbed her hand, making Shinhye stir away from her thoughts. Yonghwa smiled at her,"I got the map! I knew the entrance!"

Shinhye smiled back. Yonghwa was ecstatic whenever Shinhye smiled. She has the prettiest smile ever although he always adored Jieun. He admitted SHinhye even looked more stunning than Jieun but all these appearance issues did not get to him. One thing he liked about Shinhye was how she carry herself. No excessive aeygo or no excessive coldness. She is warm and it really made him feel comfortable.

WIthout warning she was pulled towards Yonghwa and their eyes met. Yonghwa tried hard to not to feel embarassed whent heir gazes met and chirpily said," Let's go."

They took off, running to the entrance of the garden. 

And the card turned purple. 


" WHat is this?" SHinhye stared at the flowers that blossomed. She knew many types of flowers but tiny bunch of flowers caught her eyes more. Red and white roses. 

"A rose" Yonghwa chuckled,"You don't know? Roses?"

"Of course I know!" Shinhye stomped angrily to Yonghwa's amusement, "Is just that this colour is... supernatural."

"Supernatural?" Yonghwa raised his eyebrows.

"Yup. Look, roses could only have one solid colour." SHinhye stated," WHy are they two colours?"

Yonghwa gulped. He did not think he aced studies last time so he agreed,"Quite supernatural."

Then he saw a guy in black clothes looking at them possibly even laughing judging by the smirk that spread across the man's face. Yonghwa looked away. Did he look stupid? SHinhye 's hawk eyes spotted that uneasiness in Yonghwa's expression and turned to look at what Yonghwa saw. There goes the guy in black clothes again and the queasy feeling in her stomach slammed back and she had to breathe in.

"Hey. Do you work here? The rose... why is it red and white?" she asked .That man stirred , Yonghwa stared at the nonchalant man who then stopped smiling away and he actually felt the familiarity of this man. Did he see him somewhere? Nope, probably not in his current life. That man walked towrds them. Shinhye had to grip on Yonghwa's hand because she felt the strange sense of fear.

Yonghwa was in fact willing to hold her hand becuase he was equally afraid.

"Red and white. This rose is a mixed breed. " that guy spoke. Shinhye nodded and yonghwa froze.

"It is supernatural. Even the colours." The man stated, smriking away. Why? SHinhye looked up, released her grip on Yonghwa and asked,"The colours?"

"Red is the colour of blissfulness. The colour of the chinese's weddings." the man spoke but this time with mischief in his eyes, "And.. white is the colour of purity and... it is used as the colour in funerals."

Shinhye nodded, she found herself listening to the man intently, out of curiosity. Yonghwa scrutinised tha man's face.

"The colours combined to symbolise the unity of lovers." the man smiled. Shinhye turned tos tare at the rose. It actually looked pretty. Her gaze softened. Realising Shinhye's melted gaze, Yonghwa's tense body relazed and he found himself staring back at Shinhye. A smile unknowingly formed across the face. The man smirked,"If you wish... you could take the rose."

"Really?" Shinhye asked. The man nodded. "The rose is special. it grew in midst of the thorough bred. It proved itself to be worthy. It is fated to live."

Shinhye did not like how the man stressed the word,"FATED."

It sounded as if he knew everything. She tried to force a smile and said thanks. Yonghwa perked up ,"How do you know? If it is supposed to live? Fate?"

The man turned away but that was after he said," Because. I said so."


"That was a weird guy." Yonghwa said, looking at the disappearing figure. Shinhye agreed,"Weird."

"Who do he think he is?" Shinhye frowned,"He is a narcissit , thinking he is Hales?!"

Yonghwa furrowed his brows,"Hales?"

Shinhye plucked the rose up and nodded,"Hales. Is the playfful god of fate. When he appears , people believe he blessed undying love but... he did not like to play good , he only granted... forbidden relationships."

Yonghwa nodded,"That means.. he is good or bad?"

"Mostly bad. If there is Hales, there is Hagel, the other side, the better god who controlled more. He is known to be benevolent."

"Ahhh. I see. But if  Haled really made mischief... then would Hagel approve it?" Yonghwa asked.

Shinhye shook her head. "Of course not. he is bound to destroy every love that Hales approved."

When the topic finally was over... The rain started pouring. Watching them was a pair of eyes... The black umbrella in the rain. The Hales kaughed. 

"I not going to let Hagel gets in my way anymore. " Hales walked away, dancing happily. Yonghwa ran away with SHinhye, hands in hands. To the shelter. 

 The purple cloud.... was growing bigger.

Just like a disaster brewing.


Author's note:

Hmmm. How has this story been so far? I hope it is good. I added Myungsoo because he looked really compatible in this story. I appreciated the increase of comments and ^^ the upvotes. Special thanks to all upvoters! Allow me to advertise shamelessly for a while^^. 

Associated with Kim Brothers . This is the second collaboration with Funoverkpop after this!^^ As this story may comes to an end soon in about 35-40 chapters(:. 

I would love to write Yongshin fanfic again too after this. Continue supporting(;.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/543907/associated-with-kim-brothers-myungsoo

Nice day ahead^^!