oo7

My girl, Gumiho.

Official Chapter 7: She made my heart flutter

I lingered near the company, knowing fully that he would sneak out really soon. After a few hours, he was spotted leaving his company in his disguise. He was walking furtively, head hanging low, trying to get away from the small crowd of fan girls who always stayed outside the company till midnight. I blocked his way when I saw him, he looked up abruptly.

"Hmph. So is you?" I grinned at his annoyed expresssion. I slipped the card into my pocket,"Jieun asked me to see how are you."

He brightened up,"Really? I am going to see her now. She would be happy to see me."

Just as he was about to happily slipped beside me to head for Jieun's company, I quickly grabbed onto his arm."Don't go."

He confusedly push my arm away,"What are you doing?"

"Because of you, she had to be scolded by CEO and her manager for so many times. Give her a break." I said calmly.

He was grumpy-looking.He stared at me hard."She said that?"

I shook my head. He heaved a sigh of relief. However, I just literally said,"But you cannot bind her to you every day, if you want some attention from her and meet her without her feeling burdened, I do have a plan though."

He eyed me suspiciously,"Why are you so good to me?"

I rolled my eyes,"Are you living in somewhere where this is no warmth and the only warmth is Jieun? Psst."

He smirked and said,"Maybe you are right?"

I frowned,"Then I shall change you."

The surprised and amused look did not leave his face for quite a while until he finally agreed,"okay. What is your plan?"

"Is easy. First of all, you need to get away from Jieun for a while, disappear from her life for a short while and change yourself."

He snarled,"What kind of plan is this?"

Actually I was not really confident about my plan but I faked a big grin and explained,"Urm... First, you made her yearn for you after she realised you were not here. Next, since your existence is just a friend to her, it means she is not attracted to you now, so you have to change to what she like."

He listened and disgested what I said , nodding. "Then how to change myself? What... is her ideal type?"

I smiled,"Now all you need to do is show your capability." I grinned. He stared at me,"Capability?"

"What is your forte?" I asked.

He looked down,"Singing? Composing a song?"

I clapped my hands,"great! Girls like guys who sing for them!"

He grinned. "But also you have to change the weak side you always present to her.You always were down and grumpy,Jieun like guys who are positive."

"you don't know. Those realistic pains in my life." He glanced down again.


"Since you cannot stay positive, let me help you to be positive." I dragged him to the library which made him totally aghast.

"read all these." I handed all the books to him, he frowned,"these stuff don't get into my head."

I smirked,"Then you read this is enough."

He looked at the book I gave him, it stated,'Life of positives."

He snarled and read the book,"Do something you like."

He started laughing,"I love to meet Jieun the most now."

I casted a sharp gaze that he kept quiet. "Okay, then what do you want to do with Jieun?"

He coughed and pinked,"picnic?"

"that is boring." I stated. He raised his eyebrows."Really?"

I nodded but I am not Jieun so I said,"Erm. But we can try out."

"But will Jieun be available today?" he pouted. Rolling my eyes again, i said,"Before you can get a perfect picnic with her, you shall practice with me then."

He grudgingly said,"I don't want to."

I felt super offended,"Fine, forget about perfect date with Jieun."

He immediately smiled,"hahha. kidding. Okay, now?"

We went to the market to get some stuff and headed for the beach.


"Bad. You cannot even lay the mat properly." I stared at clumsy him who try to smoothen the mat on the sand. He just continued his work diligently.

*At least he is doing his best* I grinned.He finally gotten the mat done and I sat on it while laying the food and plates out. He was ecstatic,"It been like years did I go for a picnic!"

We ate and then ate,I finally got really agitated,"Do you have other things to do other than.... you know eat?"

He looked down and frowned,"no."

I sighed."There is like water here... You know, you can sort of play with it."

He then led me to the water. The waves were kinda soft that day so we put our feet into the water and looked up to the sky. We stood there for quite a while,"Other than putting feet into the water?"

He frowned,"i don't know."

okay, he is more of a love idiot and immdiately I splashed water onto his face and he narrowed his eyes at me and did the same to me. Later I must say he knew how to date more, he started to pick shells and made them into a necklance,"I would make one for her."

I smiled,"That is romantic."

He grinned,"She would like it."

I nodded. The day was getting late. i stood up, ready to go.

"Yonghwa-ssi, let go." I said, packing everything. He nodded and we headed back to the company. Yonghwa just thanked for helping him when we reached the company/ He leaned in and whispered,"Jonghyun... I would help you whenever you need it. Thanks!"

He scrambled back to the company. I waved to him and he did the same, smiling brightly. The transparent card turned pink. I grinned, muttering a 'yes'. I now had his number and i knew how to change him already. the wisps of dark air around him sort of change a bit.


Yonghwa POV

"Hyung. Where did you go? There is so much sand on you shoes." Minhyuk asked. Yonghwa smiled,"just a very epic day at the beach, practising something."

Minhyuk raised his eyebrows. "For whatever reason, you looked really happy today."