o24

My girl, Gumiho.

o24: Knowing the history.

=Present=

"This ..." Shinhye reached for the drawing on the wall in the dusty chamber at the Royal Garden. Yonghwa spun to see Shinhye smile and gaze lovingly at the drawing," This is... the flower we saw."

Yonghwa stared at it," Wow, I didn't know there is a royal garden here with a chamber. But its is a bit too dusty."

Shinhye nodded, eyes not removing from the drawing. Shinhye smiled as she touhced the drawing but an electric shock suddenly burst in her and she felt breathless and started to see stars everwhere. He immdeiately settled herself down and relaxed her nerves. Yonghwa did not say anything and was just wandering around when he saw Shinhye on the ground, eyes closed. He was too absorbed in her looking serene and eye closed that he did not realised how pale she looked. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of her. Shinhye's eyes fluttered opened and she stared at Yonghwa curiously.

"Nothing." Yonghwa smirked.

Shinhey threw im a dirty look before smiling and turned to stare at the drawimg.

"Go out." Suddenly the duo turned to see a smart looking man who glared at Yonghwa. Shinhye felt her heartstrings tugged and when she ooked at the man, a familliar feeling crept up her heart. Her heart told her he was a terribly good man even though he appeared to be fierce. Yonghwa stiffened," Is this under your suprvision?"

"No. Get out."

"Hi, I am Shinhye. You are...?" Shinhye extended her hand out to the man. The man softened but loooked away," Eunhyuk."

" Have you seen the guy in black?" Eunhyuk questioned, eyes boring into SHinhye's soul, cuasing Shinye to feell powerless. She nodded,' the very weird guy?"

Eunhyuk nodded, " Don't believe in him."

Shinhye's eyes widened. WHAT?! "He seemed to be quite weird but very nice."

"he is a devil, his misleads people. " Shinhye's eyes blinked. Eunhyuk 's eyes trailed to the drawing. "The birth of this flower is just wretched."

"It is beautiful --" Yonghwa stated , earning a shook of head from Eunhyuk who tightened his grip on Shinhye's hands. Shinhye flinched a bit , causing the guy to release his grip and rubbed the back of head," Sorry."

"What a bad guy." Eunhyuk saw Yonghwa glaring but seemed unfazed. 

Yonghwa grabbed Shinhye's hand and stuck out his tongue at EUnhyuk, "Let's go."

The doors shut. Eunhyuk touched the drawing and dhe flet so vulnerable and he heard a voice behind him," I told you... even the change of identity won't help."

Eunhyuk glared at the guy behind him,"Stop your nonsense.!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Whose fault was it to cause SHinhye to turn against you and embraced herself in Yonghwa's arms ! WHOSE!"

Eunhyuk tightened his fist,"That's why. I am not going to let history repeats again."

"Hope so. I barely did anything except explaining things to them that are true. I don't mislead them. I told them the part of truth and they are supposed to decide happen or not." Myungsoo stated. Eunhyuk breathed in, his hand reached into the drawing and a bookk was fished out.

The book that kept all secrets. The book ... Yonghwa swore he would find in his nextr life when he was tossed into the mortal world. The exact book Shinhye hoped she would be able to embrace in her arms in her next life. The book that myungsoo said would cause them to remember. The book that would make Shinhye hate Eunhyuk. The book EUnhyuk held dearly to his life.

The book that history is wrote.


=Past=

"Eunhyuk smiled as he polished his sword with care and glanced at it,"  Today I will destroy the bud."

Myungsoo at a side, smirked, "I wonder why you are the heavens. Why can't just let lovers last?"

"They are not lovers!" Eunhyuk turned to see the youngguy who rolled his eyes," Thier love buds grew/"

"So what?!" Eunhyuk muttered, "They are not destined. Plus, did you see how Hyun Woo is with SHinhye? They clicked on! He would be able to make SHinhye fall for him."

"You 're my destiny~" Myungsoo sang as he chuckled and then suddenly spoke to Eunhyuk intimidatingly," Hyung. You know, last time I told Hyunwoo that...Shinhye and Yonghwa went to the ROyal Garden?"

Eunhyuk raised his head alarmingly," HE knew Shinhye?"

"Yes." Myungsoo cocked his head sideways. Eunhyuk's brows crossed. Myungsoo then stuck out his tongue and made a funny face, "You lost to a gumiho."

"WHAT?!" Eunhyuk raise his voice causing the terrible Myungsoo to burst out laughing.

MYungsoo smirked and said, " Your plans are destroyed. Now that Hyun woo is close with SHinhye becuase of Yonghwa, it be difficult to remove Yonghwa out of their topics. And that...maybe Yonghwa would succeed in his plans..."

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, " YOu mean his plan in making JIeun the queen?"

Myungsoo gasped, "You know?"

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes again, "Of course I knew!"

Myungsoo scoffed, " I thought I would scare you until you pee."

"I won't. Rest assured for the rest of your life!" Eunhyuk stood up, "A gumiho? Shinhye? Hyun woo? Even if Hyun Woo marry another woman, I will make sure it would never be Jieun since her life is... chaotic enough.And I will make sure Shinhye would never get together with Yonghwa."

"BAd person!!!" Myungsoo pouted and said, " Why would you do that? Just becuase he is a gumiho."

"I don't pity gumihos." Eunhyuk calmly stated, " I cared about Shinhye. Her future and the never allowed mystical love."

Then he twirled around, carrying the sword, "I am going to the duel."


Jihyun paced up and down. What was this foreboding she felt in her heart? , the skies turned grey. What if.... Yonghwa was found out causing fights?! He would not be spared! WHo could stop him from fighting? And that Eunhyuk? WHo is he? 

Her mind filled with doubts and fear.

She took the paper umbrella and walked out, "Teacher! I am going out!"

She lingered around the mansion. Park Mansion was calm and she waited and saw Eunhyuk walking out. Her eyes trailed to the man and was keeping her fox eyes vigilant and quiet. Yet Eunhyuk detected it and turned to see who was looking at him. Jihyun gulped as Eunhyuk saw her and quickly scrambled off. Eunhyuk shook his head, "Another gumiho? trying to spoil my days and plans!"

Then walked off to the destination. 

Jihyun crept out from her hiding place and stared at a newly-appeared woman who was gripping on the dark coloured umbrella, biting he rlips worriedly. Her heart pounded a tad too fast. Her animal instinct and female instinct told her something was wrong. EUnhyuk was formidable... How could he have discovered her eyes? She was good and powerful. Then... horrible thoughts flashed in her head... Did Eunhyuk or was Eunhyuk someone who have greater powers? She ran towards the girl, recognising it was Jieun.

Her heart was pounding hard. Jieun was surprised to see her.

"Where is SHinhye?!" se shrieked at Jieun who shivered and pointed inside the mansion. Jihyun wanted to go in but JIeun blocked her, "What do you want?"

"She doesn't know the duel right?" she glanced at Jieun and Jieun nodded, "For her sake."

"NOT YONGHWA"S SAKE!" JIhyun begged, "To save Yonghwa, you must tell Shinhye to stop this."

"No! Eunhyuk won't kill him," Jieun was stubborn, "He may be a bit powerful and won the best fighter's title over the legend , Donghae... but he doesn't kill."

Donghae? Jihyun's eyes widened! Donghae is a gumiho! A high ranked one! She gripped Jieun's wrists. 

"No! NO! He would kill him! Eunhyuk.... is mad! I doesn't care if I know him or not! but .... Yonghwa would be injured or paralysed.and may not die, but what about his future! Please!!!" Jihyun held onto JIeun's wrists. HArder.

Jieun nodded, "I... I... Shinhye.... is in the second chamber!"

Without Jieun tagging along, Jihyun shifted quickly into the mansion. Jieun collasped on the floor. She cared about Yonghwa's future.SHe loved him.

Jihyun pounded on the door, "Shinhye!"

SHinhye opened the door and was unhappy to see the "third" party here. 

"Eunhyuk is having a duel  with Yonghwa! " Jihyun quickly registered her information into shinhye's mind. Shinhye was quick to shout,"WHAT?!"

"HE would lose!" Jihyun shouted and was on the verge of crying. She looked at SHinhye. Would she help? She is an agashi, and EUnhyuk might tattletale on her that she went out to make a sword! Would she help? JIhyun bit her lips, by all means, if it meant to control Shinhye's mind... Then SHinhye gripped her, "WHERE! I must find them...STOP EUNHYUK! Eunhyuk is very powerful!"

Jihyun was surprised but added in fast," The...Royal Remote Garden."

Without hestitation, Shinhye took off. 

I must have underestimated how close Shinhye was to Yonghwa, Jihyun thought. 

"GOSH! I didn't even need to do anything! "Myungsoo scoffed who was actually putting the challenge letter that EUnhyuk hid on Shinhye's table.

"JEEZ. Humans." JIhyun turned to see a man in black.

To her horror, the man spoke, "Welcome in EUnhyuk's blacklisted! ANd challenge the Hagel."

With that he disappeared.

Hagel?!

She collapsed on the floor. WHat had she just done?!