o32

My girl, Gumiho.

o32: Ceremony

Crazy. The only word flashed through Yonghwa's mind when he was told the brilliant idea Myungsoo had put in action. Shinhye was in the same room as she heard Yonghwa and Myungsoo interact. She wanted to be cold and unmoving towards Yonghwa but it was getting increasingly difficult. Sometimes she wonder how the hell did she fall in love with him?

People always said that racing heartbeats and anxiety would be felt with the special person.

Yet why she did not feel it from the start?

Shinhye really wondered. But soon, she understood it perfectly.

It was as if she fell in love with a best friend and confidate. Someone so different and could argue with her all day but still that someone who could melt her heart and be herself fully. The only one who would make her conscious of herself. 

They must have skipped the step of being in love. They directly went into a relationship that most old couples experienced.

Only few words exchanged. Just like watching your parents. Not all parents hug lovingly , not all smile to each other every day, not all kiss passionately and not all whisper 'I love you' to each other.

Love isn't about skinship, isn't about the actions displayed publicly, is all about caring and feeling the warmness tingling deep in the heart.

A heart is a muscle which compressed all complicated feelings into one.

That explains why some fall in love with their enemies, fall in love with best friend, fall in love with a friend's friend and even a stranger.

Shinhye watched Yonghwa 's eyes widen in disbelief as Myungsoo continued wit his chirpy voice.

"What?!" Yonghwa finally raised his voice at the man who seemingly appeared insane to him. How could him summon the nine worlds?

Myungsoo played with the wood and smiled gently, "That is the only way to help you all."

Shinhye narrowed her eyes, "Nine worlds? Why summon them?"

Myungsoo stretched his back lazily and stared at her, "Rebel."

"Rebel?" Shinhye stared back at him who laughed, "Many people are risking for you all. "

Yonghwa tensed at the word while trying to keep his cool, he asked, "What if it fails?"

"It would not." Myungsoo chuckled before standing up and leave , smiling again. 

He was dead wrong.

Everything failed, and it gone all wrong.


"You came here for?" Jieun asked the suspicious young man in black.

Myungsoo beamed brightly, "Ahh. For Shinhye? Do you want her to be with Yonghwa?"

Jieun paused,her eyes radiating anxiety. Myungsoo sensed the nervousness. He leaned in and observed.

He needs blessings from the closest people Shinhye had and he could only approach this woman and Hyun Woo. NO way were the two elderly would give any blessings since they were not very fond of a blacksmith's future, let alone a gumiho's.

He smiled at the sight of her face tensing up and she bit her lips, nodding slowly.

He did not sense if anything was wrong. Being too boastful of himself, Hales failed to realise the hidden unhappiness in her heart.

Song Ji eun was a charming young lady who had a benevolent heart but she was still a woman yearned to be loved. At the words of Hales, she completely felt deprived. Her heart was burning with hatred. How could Shinhye, a girl who knew nothing always could get everything she wanted. Wealth And Love And Care.

Myungsoo only focused on what was going on with SHinhye. He never interacted with the young Jieun. Unlike Eunhyuk. He thought he knew her. He got her personality but never got her opinions.

He neglected the greed of Jieun as he softly patted her head, flashing a radiant smile, extending out a card, smiling, " This is for you, an invitation to our ceremony. Marriage."

She gripped on it, fist tensing at the moment she held the card.

"Where is she?" Jieun asked, lowering her head like what Eunhyuk asked since her eyes were her biggest weakness. Myungsoo chuckled darkly,"See you there."

"You did well." After Myungsoo left, a voice echoed in her head.She froze at the entrance of Park Mansion. She bit her lips and turned, seeing Hyun Woo and Eunhyuk in front of her.

"If we stopped the ceremony , would you be able to save Shinhye and Yonghwa?" she asked timidly, directing the question to the duo.Jieun still wished for the two to be safe and sound. Hyun woo was speechless, he of all powers in human world was dazed.

Eunhyuk 's fist tensed.

"I will rotate ." Eunhyuk answered. The other two did not get what he meant. 

Eunhyuk gulped and said, "Even if it means to lose everything I have. I would. I would. I really would."

Hyun Woo stared at the guy standing next to him. All the while when he was siding Yonghwa and Shinhye, he neglected the reasons Eunhyuk held. Eunhyuk was not Hales for nothing. He stood for the humans. He was the spirit, the guardian of Shinhye of all the time. Hyun Woo also finally understood why he treated Yonghwa like this. Yonghwa was being manipulated. One day, the dirtiest of the nine world would overthrow the gumiho which sided humans which they depised the most.

Love was never wrong. Hyun woo 's mind echoed with what Eunhyuk explained to him earlier. Love was forbidden. And that when it hurts. And I happens to hurt them the most. I don't feel good but I know I won't be able to feel any better if I let them go their ways and let them been hurt in the future. because I know I will never hurt them as much as other hurt them. 


"Check.' Myungsoo sighed, more than half of the nine worlders he invited did not come.

They were still wary and their hatred and courage were still not strong enough.

Yet there was enough for the ceremony.

Shinhye was forced to wear a weird -looking red gown. She looked stunning but at the very same time, she felt she was being offered as sacrifice at the same time. Yonghwa wore his traditional gumiho clothes and was shivering. It was his first encounter with other nine worlders. Only the top female gumiho could meet them. 

Wisps of black wind spiralled in the air. Greed and Power. It smelt revolting. Shinhye held Yonghwa's hand and the tightly wrapped hands were the only courage the both held.

It was scary. To see mencaing werewolves devouring the sight of them. It was terrifying. To see the evil faeires stared down at them with smirks. It was all about fear when Myungsoo shoved them into the circle formed by the other nine worlders. Surrounded by the other nine worlders, they literally felt wrong. Yonghwa hugged Shinhey protectively.

"Their blood had merged." Myungsoo declared, standing in front of the couple.

"We just have to wait for the sacred moment where nine worlds are aligned and meet the heavens." Myungsoo laughed darkly, "The book... is waiting for you all to imprint blessings and wishes."

Cheers were heard. Yonghwa and Shinhye were more than shocked when they saw Hyun Woo and Jieun entered the circle, ahnds shaking as they eyed the weird creatures. Eunhyuk was standing behind them, held by chains. Yet there was this distinct sad look plastered all over his face, Eunhyuk's eyes averted to meet Yonghwa and somehow the words of apologies screamed into Yonghwa 's head.

Yonghwa was stunned by everything. How could Eunhyuk be brought down? 

Myungsoo shook Hyun Woo's hands. 

"Thanks for helping me to capture the human body of Eunhyuk's." Hyun woo nodded back nervously. Just as Eunhyuk predicted , Myungsoo approached Hyun Woo after Jieun.

"Please press your thumbprint on the book after the book was done with other nine worlders."

Jieun nodded along foolishly with Hyun Woo.

As the book was done, there was a sudden bright light. After the flash, a sight embraced them. Nine universes were linking like stars, it was like pictures merging into one. Myungsoo quickly grabbed the book and urged Hyun Woo and Jieun to sink their thumbs into the ink and pressed thrit thumbs on the very last page of the book.

Hyun Woo glanced at Jieun and he turned to Yonghwa and Shinhye who could not fully grasp what was happening.

"I am sorry." Hyun Woo said, voice choking. 

Jieun burst into cries as they sank their forefingers into the ink instead and quickly pressed them on the book. Myungsoo blinked. Forefingers?

Suddenly the book was set in flames. The black wisps of air turned into flames , buring the rebels of the ceremony. Hyun Woo, Jieun and Eunhyuk stood there silently , leaving Myungsoo confused. Myungsoo could feel the tingling sensation of the flames too.

"We broke the ceremony." Hyun Woo who held the key to the chains unlocked Eunhyuk's chains.

Myungsoo could not breathe steadily. Yonghwa soon felt the flames eating him and Shinhye could feel the hand she was holding melting.

"The forefingers. Represent disagreement and the bonds in the nine worlds were entirely broken.  Now..." Eunhyuk pointed to the nine unvierses which were moving fast away from one another. Myungsoo 's anger rose and shouted, 'The heavens witnessed everything, do you think they will let your dear Yonghwa and Shinhye live?"

Eunhyuk bit his lips and he shook his head.

"That is why I am sacrificing for the behalf of  you and them." words left Eunhyuk's mouth.


Shinhye 's eyes fluttered opened. She could feel Jonghyun sleeping soundly beside her.

Beads of perspiration formed on her head as she was shaken from her nightmare. What was that? Her past? The feelings stirred in her. Of course, it was real, her gumiho instincts told her. The dream vividly expressed what she had done in the past.

""I told you." she heard a voice, another voice squeaked back, "I was just seeing if she need more time, you can't shove her everything at one time."

"Ya...Ya.You are more clever, With all these warnings of purple clouds, trying to stop her," the first voice sarcastically stated.

"I just want to make sure the relaltionship had not changed! No warning deter them, great. We are ready.Don't forget I was the one who walked into hell to save you three. For the one time, you still haven't say thanks. Do you know how much I have to act to stop them? Because the new Hagel, Youngjae kept on keeping an eye on me! I am more miserable, okay?" another voice argued back

Then she saw the familliar two figures standing before her.

"Ahh, you woke up." the first voice chuckled.

A book was thrown to her, Hagel and Hales were smiling at her.

Or... should she say two Hales?


Questions? Hahah, answer them in next update^^.

Any questions about this ... chapter, ask me. I was sacred taht it went too fast and it was a bit unclear. Eunhyuk turned into Hales, yup, yup. yup.

Oh yeah, he officially betrayed. And now the present repeats again with a bit of twist^^.

It is going to end soon. Thansk for sticking with this tory for so much time. Upvotes, Subsciptions and so many comments. Yongshin shippers rock! Everyone, fighting!