oo9

My girl, Gumiho.

oo9: Jonghyun vs Yonghwa, who is more important?

"Jonghyun?" I heard a voice outside of Jonghyun's apartment. Is the voice of a man.

"Jonghyun. wake up!" I nudged him. He had been resting for the past 9 hours. He rubbed his eyes, smiling at me. "yes?"

"There is someone at the door." I whispered softly. He opened the door of his apartment just to see a guy in forties frowning at him. I froze. He is so grumpy!Yet I cannot see any dark airs around him just light grey air that show that he was hopeful of something but he was disheartened by not able to see the something he hoped to happen. He looked in and saw me. He raised his eyebrows,"Girlfriend?"

Jonghyun did not respond.

He looked into me. He smirked,"You are too good for him."

Jonghyun raised his fist angrily as if he tolerated enough. That guy rolled his eyes,"Your umbrella and CD.He shoved the items to Jonghyun as Jonghyun received them, he asked,"Do they work?"

"No."the guy turned to walk away.

"Who is he?" I asked Jonghyun after he closed the door,"My mission. The guy who lost his love in the car accident!"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes,"He kept insisting she was not dead and had a fiery temper. I cannot stand him sometimes!"

I nodded.


"What do you like to eat?" Jonghyun asked as he searched the refrigerator.

I shook my head,"Hmmm. Anything?"

"Fish n chips." Jonghyun asked, I nodded happily. It was not long that he mademe those and we sat down at the dining table to eat.

"So how is your mission?"

"Urm. Okay, I guess. At least making progress." I stated, muching the fish. Jonghyun is quite a good cook. Jonghyun beamed. "Yonghwa hyung is nice, isn't he?"

I just nodded, still savouring the fish n chips.

"Shinhye arh, can I ask you something?" Jonghyun got serious. I straigtened myself and grinned,"Yes?"

His smile came back and he suddenly shrugged it off,"Nothing."

"Oh...Okay?" I gently laughed. Jonghyun seemed happy and did not say anything else.

What was he about to say?


Jonghyun looked at Shinhye who had glints in her eyes, like an adorable puppy that had not enough of her happiness. He thought, she was not going to be like what Jihyun Mentor said , does she? No, she won't, Jonghyun thought. Because I 'll be there to bring her back if anything happens to her...


Before Jihyun dies...

"I only have a few minutes before the heavens know I broke the taboo."Jinhyun looked,"I should warn Shinhye."

She was about to gain her greatest energy to connect with Shinhye...but she stopped. She replayed what happened in what she seen.

Shinhye was staring at Yonghwa, her eyes dull like a human in need. He smiles were gone. Yonghwa hugged Jieun tightly, all Shinhye did was to frown and then tears started falling like some....crazy rain. The pained expression she had on the face, it wasn't long that her gumiho eyes sparkled green. Shinhye was feeling upset and then she started to harbour thoughts, thoughts that were not that good, they are evil and dangerous like the dark airs that surrounded around her. The sad look on her face , her studdorn frown she had on Yonghwa. She would not be stopped by just advice, she needed to be stopped someone who cared about her, who is willing to stop her at all costs. Hye-kyo? No, Shinhye did not really favour her. She gathered, her last power that she was able to use.

"Jonghyun arh, if you hear me, come now."

From a long distance, Jonghyun heard Jihyun's voice. He perked up. Without warning he left for heavens and went to the prison straight. He saw guards going there, he went there in great speed. He succeeded in seeing Jihyun.

"Stop her. Don't let her love Yonghwa. With all costs, stop the purple cloud from raining. When there is a purple cloud, believe in me, Jonghyun, you have to stop her at all costs. I know you love Shinhye, please do everything for her to stop her from losing what she have now."He saw Jihyun's limp body lying lifelessly on the ground.She moved fast,"Or else you would have to lose her forever."

Jonghyun's eyes widened. She noticed guards,"Faster , leave now."

Jonghyun shut his eyes and teleported himself to the mortal world. He was breathing hard. His face was straight and he immediately headed to Seoul but he stopped in his tracks. No way is Shinhye is going to believe in him and he was sure that now Jihyun would have been dead for forseeing the future. He did not want to call her at this moment.

Upsetting her with the fact she indirectly caused Jihyun to die isn't good.


"Jonghyun arh, do you happen to have milk?" Shinhye asked him who seemed to be lost in his thoughts.  He looked up and nodded. Shinhye hopped to the refrigerator, casuong him to smile inwardly. Yet he felt uneasy.

Shinhye was at refrigerator, taking out the carton of milk. Jonghyun had his back on her, sitting at the table,"Shinhye, if one day me and Yonghwa fall into the water, who would you save?"

"Yonghwa,"she replied fast. Jonghyun looked up from his meal and frowned. Was Jihyun right? He asked,"Why?"

Shinhye laughed,"You have powers and know how to swim!"

Jonghyun heaved a sigh of relief but he turned to face Shinhye. He stood up and went over to Shinhye who had milk on her lips. He gently place his fingers on hers and could hear her gasp a little.

"Deng, wrong answer. "He said,"No matter what you should save me first. Must. "

Shinhye shook her head,"What if yonghwa..."

"He can swim!" Jonghyun said with strength, cutting her off, "And then... tby saving me, you already saved yourself."

Shinhye casted a suspicious gaze at him.

"You gained yourself someone who then would vowed to save you at all costs forever."Jonghyun looked into her eyes. Then he turned away,"I hope you can understand."