o28

My girl, Gumiho.

o28: That guy who cries.

=Present=

Hyun Woo looked around the mansion once again. two more days. There would only be two more days that Yonghwa could spend his time relaxing before he went back to work and face the media.

He was quite positive that Yonghwa had now prepared himself well enough. Shinhye had much healed him. Sometimes, it was quite easy to see bonds between people, he had a very keen eyesight so he spotted how Yonghwa started to grew attached to Shinhye. Shinhye pretty much was gullible and he did not know if Shinhye liked Yonghwa the way sometimes Yonghwa did. She seemed so ignorant about what love is like. Perhaps she never knew how it was in her life. Last night, he briefly talked about her ignorance with Yonghwa. Yonghwa was smiling at first, half mocking in a jokingly manner that she was really a love fool but later stopped hastily. 

Yonghwa's eyes grew unsteady and started to be a little stuck. After much queries, he managed to get one crucial information that Yonghwa's bandmate may turned out to be SHinhye's boyfriend. Hyun Woo was confused. And that night, he needed to go to his room and draw out a map, linking all the information he had to understand the relations between them.

"Prince Hyun Woo," his bodyguard in a black sleek suit called out to him who was deep in thoughts, eyes stuck on the painting that intrigued him for days.Hyun Woo hummed in reply, his bodyguard continued, " Someone said he came for Mr Jung and Ms Park."

"Oh ." hyun Woo turned and faced the bodyguard, his face went ashen when he spotted the unfamilliar face blinking back to him, uncertainty rose in his heart, he did not understand why he felt that. Perhaps that face scared him, or perhaps the little scar on his cheek made him intimidating. Hyun Woo proceeded to ask,"Who are you?"

"I am the newly hired bodyguard, Eunhyuk. " the guy bowed and Hyun Woo calmed himself down, "Where is DOnghae?"

"Donghae?" Eunhyuk tilted his head, "maybe he was assigned to another client  by our company."

"Oh." Hyun Woo smiled. Although he was not really comfortable with this new guy.

"Who came?" 

"he is waiting in the living room," Eunhyuk grinned. Hyun Woo nodded, "Okay, I will go now with you now."

"Sure, sir." Eunhyuk bowed and waited for the master to walk out of the door before following behind him. Eunhyuk went to close the door but that wass not before he whispered to the empty space in the room, "Get out Myungsoo."

When the door was closed, wisps of green air spiralled in the room, before revealing the handsome Hales red-eyed.


"Jonghyun." the man reached out his hand and Hyun Woo shook his hand.

"Jonghyun ssi, you are... Yonghwa's bandmate?" 

"Yes." Jonghyun composedly smiled and his eyes waver. That guy was clever and not easy to read. No wonder he was the best of the royal blood as stated by his mentor, Donghae. Yet he was still able to feel the hostility hiding behind the smile Hyun Woo plastered on his face, he did not welcome him. Jonghyun did not care. He had gone long enough. In face, he was gone for almost a quarter of a year.He was dying to see Shinhye, already smiling from the thought of her. 

Eunhyuk stood quiet, satisfied that Jonghyun finally came. 

Jonghyun asked, "Where are they?"

"Yonghwa and Shinhye nowadays are quite close. As usual, they went out to play." Hyun Woo used kind words but there was this tinge of hostility and sarcasm that the words are trying to radiate. Jonghyun sensed it and his face turned white. 

Keeping his grin on, Jonghyun politely questioned, "I see. But Yonghwa... isn't him in love with Jieun? Is he alright?"

Hyun Woo softened and nodded. Jonghyun did not know what to say and thus the silence lingered until the door of the house rattled, revealing two sweaty chatting people.Jonghyun stood up from the armchair and turned.

His eyes caught Shinhye. Shinhye was wearing a tank top and some beach shorts. He frowned when a hand was hung loosely on her shoulders.

"Jong...hyun?" Shinhye pried Yonghwa' arm from her and ran up to hug Jonghyun.Jonghyun was quite flustered but slowly hugged her back, "Shinhye , how are you?"

"Great!" She withdrew from the hug and beamed, "Why are you here? Are you done with your stuff?"

"Yes." Jonghyun nodded, shrugging, "It took me longer than expected."

Yonghwa was stiff and he was frozen on his spot, eyes stuck on the duo who were more intimate than he thought. He gulped before managing some words, " You are here?"

"Hyung, how are you?" Jonghyun smiled, his keen fox eyes scanning the face. Scanning for emotions. 

Yonghwa laughed, "pretty much screwed."

"Oh, I will be bring you back. Tomorrow would be your last day relaxing."

"What?!" Hyun Woo unexpectedly raised his voice, "But... there should be 2 more days."

"Manager hyung said many things needed to be done quick."

"Oh, okay." Yonghwa slightly smiled, not revealing his disappointment.

Shinhye kept quiet before dragging Jonghyun to her room, "Let's talk, we have a lot to catch up on!"

Leaving Yonghwa dumbfounded.


"Okay, now you completed your mission, what are you going to do?"

"Oh well, Mentor Donghae said I would disappear quietly ffrom the mortal world slowly and then... I would be ...marrying.."Jonghyun's face turned red and could not speak no more. Shinhye got what he meant and nodded, "Oh... Urm. How is that guy?"

"My mission? Well-off with a new girl/"JOnghyun chuckled and the duo sat ont he bed, laughing and at the same time teasing in a friendly manner. Actually Jonghyun seemed suspicious of why was Shinhye clingy that day. SHe always sat close to him and during dinner kept on chatting with him, ignoring Yonghwa all the time. Jonghyun felt many emotions on the dining table. Anger by Hyun Woo, Hurt by Yonghwa, Weird cheerfulness froom Shinhye.

He was most flustered when Shinhye offered to sleep with him in a room.

It was actually Hyun Woo who claimed there was no more room for Jonghyun so SHinhye stepped out to help Jonghyun. Yonghwa could not be more surprised. Or rather shock. Hyun Woo then was at a loss. Yonghwa offered to share a room with Jonghyun but Shinhye claimed it was alright. WHen they asked for a final decision by Jonghyun. SHinhye tugged Jonghyun's shirt quietly and jOnghyun followed Shinhye's cue.

If he had known that the night he spent with Shinhye was that terrible, he would not have chose that. It would just meant that he would not be that heartbroken. That night, the guy who really cried was not Yonghwa. It was him, who cried silently, burying his head in the pillow to hide tears.


A/N:

NExt up is... Chapter 029: Shinhye's true feelings.

So the chapters ahead are more urm... serious? And I would try to add some fluff although I pretty much at it. Cos, hahah I not very... kinda "girly and cute" enough to write them out without feeling embarassed. That the problem with me...when it comes to this fanfic. Jonghyun is a kind character so I think I pretty much like this character.

Subscribe, Upvote and Comment~

I am reading those comments. Those frequent commentors really made my day^^ (eg. blackdragonflower, truefriend, etc.)

Really big thanks^^ I don't bite so feel free to comment!