oo6

My girl, Gumiho.

Official chapter 6: His troubles

"Yonghwa's schedule would be hectic now that we released the new song."the manager informed the company, meaning the rehearsals for the evnt may need to be reduced. The company thus is rescheduling all the performances and timings again to fit the idols. Well, thier new songs act like some assistance to us, if the new songs got them more popular, this only means that the event would attract more people. Past 4 days, I was busy preparing for the event and other company's matters like running to the finacee department to get the statictics and review them, preparing a copy in the company's data before handing them to Baro. Baro was a huge figure in the business industry, he often went out of the company. I had to be at my place at anytime to pick up his call to prepare documents for his next meeting. My working hours had to extend a little but I was happy. Cha Taehyun, i got that name from Baro who only merely told me the full name. He said he did not want to distract me.

After working, my aching shoulders needed a break, I went home immediately for food and refrehment before heading out for the search for Taehyun. Cha Taehyun, where is he? I would search the net and then head to some places where famous taehyuns are to see if they knew my mentor. No findings at all>_<.

After a few days of search, baro actually scolded me,"Your top pirioty is Yonghwa not Taehyun. Did you know he got hit by anti-fans just yesterday?"

I was shocked,"I... I..."

"Get out now and do what you need to do." Baro rolled his eyes. I just nodded. Well, i neglected my mission. 


"i cannot just see Yonghwa at whatever timings I like."I muttered,"Phew, how do I help him?"

...

This is tiring. Just as I felt that days just turned into shades of plain darkness, the call came, Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun arh." I sighed,"is hard."

"I also know that it is hard." Jonghyun was actually sounding dejected,"I just had a fight with the thick headed mission guy I got. He totally did not get my advice."

That sounded reallly bad. At least my situation was better. "jonghyun, is okay. Do you know how Yonghwa is?"

Jonghyun smiled,"Actually I do not know, they just give me an identity, I woke up with them calling me hyung. Out of a sudden then I got hit in my leg sent to hospital but my memory told me he liked a girl and he confided to me that he was having troubles with anti fans."

"Really? Oppa, thanks. About your mission guy, how is he now?"I asked concernedly,

"I would find a way." Jonghyun sounded optismistic. His heart was muttering words he could not say, Hye-kyo mentor said she would let me spend a day with you in the mortal world. 

 

"Arraso. See you." I said.

Fighting, Shinhye!


Jieun. I start my reserach with Jieun first. I got her schedule from Baro and I started to plan a random meeting with her. 3pm she had a lunch alone at the cafeteria becuase her manager and he rother members went for other schedules. I sort of slipped into the company and pretended I met her at a mere coincidence.

"oh. Jieun? " I smiled at her as she sat at the table alone, playing with her phone. 

Jieun looked up and found it strange that I was in the company,"Hi.What are you doing here?"

I made up an excues,"I am secretary of Gangnam Hope Department Store.So i was wondering if I could arrange some evnts with your company. But it did not work out well."

She smiled as I sat in front of her,"Why are you alone?"

"Ahhh. My manager went out with other members." She told me a reason I already knew. I was a bit awkward. What should I say next?

"I hear yonghwa said you were sad last week,are you okay?" Ohmygod. he really told her everything he had in his life. I nodded,"Just some relationship problems."

I meant Jihyun actually but she thought it the other way,"Jonghyun ? What happened to you two?"

"Huh?" I was confused. She smiled,"You want to deny? Last time Yonghwa said to me and Minhyuk that he found your photo in his wallet after his leg was in crutches."

Oh? I blinked, but the topic was diverting and drifting, my mission is Yonghwa.

"Urm. WOW. Yonghwa did tell you a lot." I laughed nervously. She pinked,"ya, We  knew each other for a long time."

"How do you find Yonghwa, hahah. I thought you two made great couple." I smiled sneakily. SHe blushed harder,"Nope. Nope. We are just really close friends. He is really good but we are artists, this is impossible. Nothing can beat you and Jonghyun."

I nodded. Okay? I smiled and sipped on my coffee.

"Urm, maybe... you want to see yonghwa for some times, I cannot find him so often, manager and CEO would be angry.HE must be down with all these anti-fans things, he really mind that a lot."

My brows were lifted,"Ahhh. I heard about it."

SHe sighed, Judging by how sad she looked, YONGHWA MAY HAD A CHANCE! 


I left after that, continuing my research on my laptop about the anti-fan attacks in Yonghwa.

And that I drafted a plan, a plan to save Yonghwa!