o31

My girl, Gumiho.

o31: Blocked

Hales stepped into the room, meeting Yonghwa and Shinhye's glares.

"Well, I got a very terrific plan but one thing, maybe Shinhye, would you want to try to understand what a gumiho is?" Hales bent forward, asking. Shinhye blinked.She was quite curious but EUnhyuk never let her know more. She kept quiet though. Yonghwa rolled his eyes, "You come in just to talk about this?"

"Ur.. I just hinting you should explain." Myungsoo chuckled, "And yup, I am not that boring to just come in here. I am checking on you all and I need blood."

"what?" Yonghwa shouted at Myungsoo who rolled his eyes and laughed, "Just a drop. You all can just prick your finger or something."

"No." Yonghwa rejected, standing in front of Shinhye. Hales shook his head at the protective guy.Shinhye gulped, muttering,"I don't see the need to."

"I said, there is a need." Myungsoo stared into their eyes, Yonghwa glared bac, more defensive than ever.

"Get out of the way, punk." Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at Yonghwa who firmly stood in the way. Myungsoo flung his arms in the air and soon Yonghwa was lifted and he slammed onto the wall hard. Shinhye backed down as Myungsoo walked closer to her and chuckled darkly, "Is not painful."

In a flash, the wind cuts her thumb and blood trickled down, Myungsoo placed the book he was holding below her bleeding finger to catch the drops of blood, in satisfaction, he smiled brightly.

He peered over to Yonghwa who was still unconscious from the hit and did the same to him. he clapped his hands as he walked out.

shinhye shivered and immediately went to the unconscious guy, soon nine tails were exposed and she felt fear creeping into her. Yonghwa was breathing unsteadily and she quickly helped him to the bed and used her hand to wipe off the sweat forming on his forehead. 


"Great, she is missing." Hyun Woo rolled his eyes, "And you lied to all the ministers. AND ME!"

Eunhyuk confessed the truth to Hyun Woo without fear, fearing Hyun Woo, how could someone defy the Mandate of Heaven so easily? Eunhyuk stared right into him, "Majesty, I need your help."

"My help? In throwing you to the prison?" Hyun Woo scowled, "After taking someone who refused to be the queen to my queen and after she escaped, you lied to everyone about her disappearance. You are something huh?"

"You just let her go into Yonghwa's arms so easily?!" Eunhyuk raised his voice and Hyun Woo 's face turned red and he glared at Eunhyuk. The eunuch was shivering. Eunhyuk calmed himself down and said politely, "My Majesty. There is always a reason why I am doing this. Please make everyone leave this hall. i will tell you why."

Hyun Woo frowned and told the eunuch and maids to leave.

Eunhyuk started his whole explanation with Hyun Woo staring at him in disbelief.

"I can show you my powers and the werwolves and even the gumihos." he muttered, " The thing is that nine worlds are coming."

"Nine worlds?" Hyun woo questioned, Eunhyuk stared right into his eyes, "Yes, They are coming fast. Humans is the greatest of the nine worls, the heaven always biased towards humans because their lack of super abilities and purity. Nine worlds alwyas have peole who hate this fact." 

"So?" Hyun Woo in a panic tone asked.

"Myungsoo has the book of command made. Werewolves are unhappy as to why we have to abide to humans and act as humans' bodyguards. The Underground Angels are unhappy as to why the heaven made them move to earth and experience the pain and unhappiness you all suffered and forced to give you all their elixr and bless you all..."

"Many Many Many people are unhappy." Eunhyuk explained, "if they knew that ... a holy human is going to... mix blood with a gumiho, the lowest rank of all species, they will take action towards the benevolence of the heaven, and they will swore to take over the human kind. The next moment, you will see your people suffer in darkness. As slaves of these hungry creatures."

Hyun Woo gulped, thinking hard, his eyes narrowed, "How do you show me the powers? "

"And... what should I do?"

Eunhyuk's lips curved upwards, "Thanks, my lord! I... will the do the arrangement. Now please send out secret army to imprison humans who have the a black dragon imprint on their arms,"

"Only these?" Hyun Woo nodded.

"And please summon Jieun too." Eunhyuk bowed, "Myungsoo will be finding you and her soon."


"Hey." Yonghwa shivered in the cold night as Shinhye sat beside and concernedly wipe the perspiration that had been dripping non-stop.

Yonghwa 's lips quivered a bit, "Damn it. He used freezing techniques on me,"

Shinhye could hear him curse and her eyes were brimmming with tears, what was she supposed to? She had wrapped him like a kimchi roll and made him sleep next to the burning fire. She bit her lips tightly , handing him a cup of ot tea. Yonghwa sat up, despite being wrapped tightly with blankets and sipped on the tea weakly.

"This... will turn better. " he convinced the girl who was about to cry. Shinhye nodded and leaned nearer to him.Yonghwa smiled inwardly and asked, "Don't you want to know how gumihos function?"

No reply came. He lowered his head, "I will tell you."

"We gumihos, are not really humans, we are sinned humans, we did something wrong while alive." he stated, "that is why the fox deity took us in, the heaven also believed that we are once alive who held kind hearts, yet because of our sins, we are the lowest ranked in the nine worlds.

"everytime a fox deity who must be a female needed to be picked, among fifty gumihos are left to help the person they are assigned , there will be a female gumiho picked to be the successor,

"The male who held lesser power over women , the top male gumiho gets to marry the fox deity to have a skilled gumiho who served in the heavens who rule the nine worlds. Donghae sunbae worked for the heavens." 

He sipped the tea again, calming his nerves down.

"Hagel is the angel of heavens. Heavens are destiny, unseen destiny which is pure and uncorrupted." he explained, "He carries out right orders."

"Right orders." Shinhye blinked, "then why did you defy him?"

"Something can't be determined as right or wrong."Yonghwa glanced up, eyes boring into Shinhye's."But he is right, if a gumiho and... a human were to be together, nine worlds shake, humans would be in danger."

"Huh?" SHinhye asked, "Then that guy?"

"Hagel?" Yonghwa smirked, "He is arrogant Hagel who is the devil of all means. I could see he is not divine, he always enjoys to witness things go wrong, he like to in and try to change, he is not as formidable as Hales, but he is not binded by rules."

"He..."Yonghwa breathed out, "is born by other nine worlds' greed and desires."

"In other words, he worked for the nine worlds, not the humans."he rolled his eyes," But we are taught not to follow him."

"Then why... did you trust him?" she asked cautiously.

"Easy." she heard a voice behind her, Yonghwa gasped. to see the figure hovering over them.

"He wants you. He seems benevolent but he is greedy too. For you." Myungsoo raised his left eyebrows, smirking.

"You are right. " he laughed, "I came to help you for the nine worlds, fufil your wants. And my only wish is to..." 

Yonghwa tensed, Myungsoo looked down at them amusingly, " Is to take over the heavens."

"And I am on my way to success." Myungsoo waved his hands in the air proudly, "If even a holy human wants to overthrow the heavens who loved them to the core, the heaves would be overthrown."

"Holy human?" Shinhye thought hard and her head shot up in alarm."Hyun Woo?"

"He loved to give you two blessings." Myungsoo said, "i will make use of it to... create havoc or in other words, everlasting love for you two."

Yonghwa gripped Shinhye tight.

"Arhh. The ceremony is starting soon." Myungsoo remembered, chuckling, "Have fun."


This is a super lousy update, i don't know why. I knew what to write but... urghhh. I think the urge of writing new story got me again. I must not be swayed. HAHAHh. Yup!^^ Thank upvoters and also lovely subscribers. Don't be a silent reader and comment, tell me too if you are a writer yourself what to do with a writer's block like this@.@.

By the way, Heirs disappointed me. It was super boring. The only character that was entertaining and interesting was Hyungsik, others are like so mundane...

I am looking forward to Pretty Man though.(* although I absolutely think Yonghwa should end up with SHinhye actually at the end not JGS in You're beautiful!!)

Future Choice has good storyline but... urhmmm, it lost to Empress Ki which has a wow effect.

Yonghwa Shinhye Chemistry should strike again! 

Hope they are not bothered by the rumors they are dating and act tgt again. * Guilty as a shipper too... *

Their chemistry is too good^^.