oo8

My girl, Gumiho.

Official Chapter 8: Attacked

8pm.Shinhye was rushing into cnblue's company.Her company had held a meeting with their company. All have been seated but she was slightly late.

Cnblue would be late due to schedule so she would be that so awkward and shamed. However...


SHinhye POV

"Late. Scolded by naggy Baro again?!!!!" I muttered furiously under my breath.Just then I approached the company...but I saw a group girls who wore really awkward costumes, thick and heavy as if to block themselves from seeing thir faces. I wanted to go away but suddenly my ears pricked up, as if gumiho's sense came alive again. My eyes shone a dark green as I glanced down to the floor so people would not see it. The girls were squirming with excitement.

"Yonghwa. Just aim at Yonghwa. minhyuk is so innocent and Jungshin never did anything. Is Yonghwa."the leader, I assumed said. I frowned. What are they talking about? I glanced at them, trying to be nonchalant. I saw them holding eggs, dangerous eggs.

My heart thumped. The gumiho inside me was erupting. I need to stop the attacks on Yonghwa, then I inhaled the air and went into a corner softly. Waiting for a transformation. A transformation only meant that I looked human -like but then I would have dark blue eyes and I would speak weirdly, not human language something like grunts and scary roars. 

I shut my eyes in the dark alley.I breathed harder and harder. Then wind, strong and forceful blew around me, the wind whirled so fast the dust on the ground was seen whirling with air. My eyes then opened. Dark blue, it turned. Scary and really intimidating. I used my powers and turned invisible. I panted and approached Yonghwa who just got out of the van cautiously. Then an egg struck him. He was surprised and hurt and stood rootedd. The manager rushed out to block Yonghwa. Minhyuk and Jungshin quickly made their way into the company while the stunned Yonghwa hopelessly stood there, not moving. A few anti fans actually went another way, avoiding the manager , hitting Yonghwa. Then the eggs which were aiming at yonghwa flew in the air but they stopped. In the air. I deliberately made my eyes visible, showing dark blue glows that the girls froze in fear instantly, later running away. Yonghwa stared at the eggs, shocked. I turned back to invisibility and silently I chanted,"Divine.Move."

Yonghwa felt his legs moving to the company quicky not out of his own accord. 

The eggs that were in the air move rapidly again in the air smashing onto the van instead.

"You'll deal with me next."I smirked as I looked at the girls who were crowding outside of the company throwing eggs on the closed doors of the company.

It wasn't long a little gasp left the girls' mouth and their fierce looks changed into fearful expression as they noticed a ghastly figure behind them.


"The meeting is cancelled. But everyone had to stay in the company if .... te girls persisted outside."The manager said at the meeting room. My ears could pick his voice even from the girl's toilet.I shivered. I used my powers a bit heavily today so my whole body is freezing. 

I dialed for Baro. It was not long that I could hear Baro's voice ringing in my ears,"You hid in the toilet? How am I supposed to rescue you from there?"

"I... I am shivering here. I... I..." cold sweat fell from my forehead. I mumbled and my vision was not clear.

I out.


"Shinhye...Shinhye!" A familliar voice rang. Is Jonghyun. He smiled weakly.I was in a bed, a foreign bed.Meaning this place is not my bed. Jonghyun looked pale.I stared at him,"Are you okay?"

He nodded. Baro appeared behind him,"He saved you. I called him to teleport to your place and brought you to the countryside for a while."

"The anti girls are now making news that they saw evil spirit and Yonghwa seemed unsettled about it too. You better avoid the situation now, your nine tails are showing."baro explained.

I smiled."Where am I now?"

"Mokpo."Jonghyun answered. I gasped. He teleported me all the way to Mokpo from Seoul?! "You better rest!"

He smiled back,"then I rest ."

Baro laughed. I glared at him. He gulped,"Don't blame me, he refused to rest until he sees you awake."

I looked at Jonghyun who was already asleep on another bed in the room. "pabo."

Baro nodded,"Spend 2 days with him then. Bye."

Baro disappeared.