oo4

My girl, Gumiho.

Official Chapter 4: Getting closer

"You just teleported him?!!!" Baro screamed into my ear.

"Ya. Yes. "I nodded, after hours of working for him, I realised he is very much of a nagger. He nags which is quite different from his rather cute and bubbly appearance. He looked younger than me but now? HAIZ. He behaved more like a mother that nagged and always complained. He was especially angry when I told him about what happened last weekends.

"And you walk away? No excuse to tell him how your powers just moved him?" he asked, hoping I would nod. However, I kept silent."OW. MAN!!!"

People from outside could see him agitatedly from the window, shouting at me. They of course were on their alert mode.

"I...I don't know what to tell him as an excuse."I muttered. He rolled his eyes,"You better head to his office now with this contract and meet him for a talk NOW!"

I quickly grabbed the file and left the office. PHEW. What a nagger.


"Hi.We met before, right? I am Shinhye from Gangnam Hope Department store. "I smiled as I walked into Cnblue's practice room. Minhyuk smiled at me as a reply.Jungshin seemed to be out. As for Yonghwa, I scanned the room, asking Minhyuk,"Where is your manager and Yonghwa?'

"Yonghwa hyung and Manager hyung-nim?"he sighed,"Yonghwa hyung escaped today again. Manager hyung-nim is out to find him.Jung Shin hyung will come back from his schedule in about a few minutes? I don't know, you can sit first."

I grinned and sat down. Yonghwa is such a escaper in his life. I took out my card. I shoved my hand in my pocket , ready to examine the card any moment when Yonghwa came in.

"Minhyuk."Jungshin greeted Minhyuk and me,"Shinhye? Oh. Nice to see you. I guess Manager hyung nim hasn't found Yonghwa hyung, huh?"

Minhyuk laughed and nodded. I sat in silence, getting bored when minhyuk and Jungshin ate their meals, giggling with each other. 

"Noona."I looked up and saw Jieun who dragged Yonghwa back to the practice room. They are wearing clothes to disguise themselves.

Yonghwa seemed embarassed,"I heard Yonghwa oppa had a meeting in his company today so i brought him back."

"Why is he with you?"Jungshin asked,Jieun smiled,"he came to visit me and Yongguk on the Going crazy MV set, so he was a bit late."

Minhyuk seemed to know it and kept quiet. Wow, Yonghwa seriously knew all her schedules. Yonghwa is a stalker, for sure!

Jieun noticed me and greeted me."You are the nice girl!"

I nodded,"Jieun, right?"

She beamed brightly and grabbed my hand,"thanks for last time."

I did not say anything and eyes at Yonghwa who looked at me in suspicion.Jieun glanced at her watch,"i better get going. Byes."

I watched as she silently left. Yonghwa was rooted to the ground. I was not aware of what he was thinking though the card flashed a white colour, BLANK. His mind was blank. Confusion I think. "Stalker."

I blurted out the word unknowingly and Minhyuk started to laugh. Jung Shin too laughed. Yonghwa glared at me ,"WHAT??!"

"You are a bit of a stalker."I replied. Though I was afraid of him. Yonghwa glared at me. Jungshin noticed how angry he seemed to be and stopped himself and Minhyuk from constant laughter.

I presented the contract,"I think I can call your manager to tell him to head back to the company now."Minhyuk and Jungshin flipped through the contract as I headed outside for the call. After the call ended, I was surprised. Yonghwa stood right before me."Who are you?"

"..."Am I supposed to reply?

"Okay, let me rephrase the question, how did you get me to a place in just a few seconds?"he inquired. I gulped. What am i supposed to say? I looked into his eyes and asked,"Do you think I have powers to move tyou every where?"

He blinked and said,"No."

Oh.I smiled and said,"By car, of course. You slept in the car, you know?"

"But even if I board the car, it would take me an hour to reach the fan meeting!"he scratched his chin. Lies? Then I smiled,"When we left it was 11.05, a bit late though but we managed to reach there just in time."

"But...It was supposed to be 11.55 when I left the place!"he was firm about this,"Unless you are some werewolf or gumiho or..."

What?!!

Gosh, what should I do? I panicked.

"When apparently, it isn't?"I heard a familiar voice. Baro appeared,"Hi. I am Gangnam Hope Department Store's Director.'

Yonghwa greeted him politely. Young Director...

" I clearly remebered I drove you there. Was it that you forget something?"Suddenly, Baro reached his hand out and touched his head.A sapphire flame was seen on yonghwa's head. Yonghwa blinked. Then when the flame subsided, Baro put his hand back into his pocket. Yonghwa was utterly confused. Then he sort of yelped in realisation,"AHhh. I remembered it now."

Yonghwa smiled at Baro kindly.  He went into the room, embarassed. I sighed happily.

"I am here because I told you whenever people question your identity , I would be here." Baro smirked and left. What did he think he was?!! i hmph angrily despite I knew I was grateful towards him.

After the contract was settled , I left the company.


Unexpectedly, I received a call from...the heavens.

My phone dropped as I heard the bad news.

"Shinhye. Hye, Jihyun...*Sob* is going to put to death. She broke a rule, she foreseen the future without the heaven's will. I want to see her but she said she only wanted to see you. She said she knew something important to tell you. fast! in 30 minutes time, her soul will completely be vanished. faster!"