o34 Preview

My girl, Gumiho.

o34: Why did you lie?

"Tons and tons of evidences." Jieun shoved the papers into his face.

"Yonghwa arh!" her voice went high-pitched, her gaze was unsteady. Jieun coughed and face turned pale with anxiety.

"We didn't even know what she is ! She is untrustworthy and... she isn;t human."

Yonghwa felt his hand went limp and his eyes focused on the various blurry pictures. His eyes adjusted onto the photograph that was thrown to the floor. The green eyes that flashed did not looked photoshopped, It was so unnaturally that he froze in fear. WHat is more that he witness it with his own eyes. Jieun paced up and down at the private room, eyes shaky and uncertain.

"Yonghwa, let's leave." 

"Leave?"

"She is right. You all should leave." The new guy whose eyes were big and affirmative glanced at Yonghwa, "I will deal with them."

Yonghwa cleared his throat and his jaws tightened, "Youngjae?"

"Yes?" the new guy sounded so kind that Yonghwa felt he could not hate him.

Hate him for telling the truth. Youngjae shut his eyes and breathed in, "Yonghwa, you must leave."

"Why?" Yonghwa 's voice quivered, "Why?!"

"She... isn;t the girl you know anymore. Any desires can make someone turn monstrous." Youngjae explained.

"You saw it, didn't you? I did not cast any powers. I merely activated your past gumiho instincts. And you are the one who heeded my advice and followed her into her house and saw how she tortured Baro!" Youngjae sounded agitated and rolled his eyes.

Yonghwa kept quiet.

Instead of leaving like what he was told, he smiled gently.

"Youngjae-ssi."

"yes?" the voice came by.

Yonghwa 's smile grew bitterly, "I got a way to stop her."

===========================================

A mini mini mini mini preview ^^.

Kinda deprived of this couple lately thus writer's block! 

But will be back soon wink