Chapter 34

I Knew

Chapter 34

Yuri grabbed the single suitcase she had from the airport check out and began to walk out the airport. She quickly stopped a taxi and entered the vehicle. She showed the driver the address of Jessica's house, which Jessica had texted to Yuri. The driver nodded and replied with something. Yuri didn't understand English that well, but Jessica had told her just to hand a 20 dollar bill to the driver.

Luckily, Yuri had exchanged some won for dollars before leaving the airport, she gave a 20 dollar bill to the driver, who gave her some change back and began to drive.

After arriving, Yuri nodded, mumbling a quick, "Thanks." and grabbed her suitcase, walking up to the unfamiliar house. There were no cars parked, so she wondered if anyone was home. As Yuri was about to knock on the door, it was already opened by Jessica, who quickly hugged Yuri around the waist, "Yuri!"

Yuri smiled and she returned the hug, "Hey, Sica." Yuri mumbled into Jessica's brown hair, kissing her head several times to show her love and affection. Soon, Jessica began to cry, feeling the familiar embrace of Yuri, which she hasn't had for 1 year. Yuri kissed Jessica's head once more, "Alright, come on baby, let's go inside." she said as she didn't want to stay by the door way.

Jessica sniffed and nodded as she grabbed Yuri's free hand and led her into the house. Yuri set her suitcase down beside the couch as Jessica plopped herself on the couch. Yuri sat beside Jessica and wrapped her arm around Jessica's shoulder, turning her head, "I missed you." Jessica, who had calmed down, teared up again as she hugged Yuri's waist, "I missed you too. I'm sorry, Yuri."

Yuri smiled down at Jessica, bringing her hand up and wiping the tears off of Jessica's beautiful face. "Aigoo, stop crying. I don't like if you're crying, even if it's happy tears." Jessica sniffed and nodded as she continued to cuddle into Yuri, burying her face into Yuri's neck.

The girls stayed like this for about an hour, no words necessary, all they needed were each other. Yuri put her hand under Jessica's chin, making the girl look up at Yuri. Yuri smiled as she looked into Jessica's eyes. Slowly, Yuri leaned down just as Jessica began to lean up, their lips meeting in a slow, yet passionate kiss.

Jessica began to push Yuri's body onto the couch as they continued to kiss. Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist as her back hit the couch. Jessica placed her legs on both sides of Yuri, wrapping her arm around Yuri's neck as they continued to kiss.

Needing oxygen, they both pulled out and leaned their foreheads against each other, staring into each other's eyes. Yuri missed the soft lips of Jessica, this had been their first kiss since a while, and it was one of their best kisses. Yuri smiled, "I love you." Once again, Jessica got teary eyed, but she managed to keep the tears in. It had been a long time since Yuri said those words in person to her. "I love you too."

Yuri smiled widely and kissed Jessica all over her face, her cheeks, her forehead, basically everywhere. Jessica giggled, feeling slightly ticklish. Yuri began to stop kissing her as she hugged Jessica gently. Jessica now laid on Yuri's body, her head resting on Yuri's chest. Yuri's heart began to race, and Jessica noticed it, a smile formed on her face seeing the way Yuri's body reacted to her.

Yuri kissed the crown of Jessica's head as Jessica snuggled into her body. Yuri began to talk, "You're home alone?" she asked. Jessica nodded, "My mom is at work and my sister is over a friend's house." Yuri frowned, "Your mom.." she mumbled. Jessica sighed and buried her face into Yuri's neck, "Please don't talk about my mom. I'm still mad at her."

Yuri sighed and kissed Jessica's forehead, "Alright. I won't talk about it." "Thank you." Yuri nodded, "No problem... does she know about us?" Jessica scoffed and leaned her head away from Yuri's neck looking up to Yuri, "She thinks I have a boyfriend, not a girlfriend." Yuri giggled, making Jessica pout, "Yah.." she said softly.

Yuri smiled and pecked Jessica's pouting lips, "Mianhe, Sica. But just imagine me as a boy." Jessica then imagined her girlfriend as a boy, she smirked, "You'll be a pretty hot boy." Yuri smirked, "I know." she replied before leaning down and capturing Jessica's sweet lips with her own.

Just at that moment, the front door opened. Jessica quickly climbed off of Yuri as she heard her mom calling for her, "Sooyeon?" Yuri also got up and stood besides Jessica as they waited for her mother.

Mrs. Jung walked in and noticed a tan girl standing besides Jessica, "Oh, Sooyeon, is this your friend? What's her name?" Mrs. Jung asked in Korean. Yuri bowed, "Hello, I'm Kwon Yuri." she greeted. "Oh, you're Korean?" Yuri smiled slightly and nodded.

Jessica grabbed Yuri's hand and interlockd it with her own, making Mrs. Jung as well as Yuri widen their eyes. Yuri stared at Jessica as if saying, 'What are you doing?!' While Mrs. Jung was surprised at the fact that Jessica intiated skinship with someone. "So, are you girls good friends?" Mrs. Jung asked, trying to start a conversation.

'It's now or never' Jessica thought as she smiled to her mother.

"Yuri, meet my mom. Mom, meet Yuri..." Jessica started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My girlfriend."