Chapter 17

I Knew

I have a new YulSic fic, Brain! Please do check it out! It has a pretty unique plot if I do say so myself!

Chapter 17

Gym class. How fun.. Jessica lazily walked around the gym, seeing all the other students screaming and having fun with the equipment scattered around the gym. Jessica sighed and ended up sitting on the bench.  She felt the presence of another person, turning her head, she saw Yoona. "Hey, Unnie." Yoona smiled softly. Jessica nodded and scanned the gym for a certain someone. Yoona followed Jessica's eye contact and found her staring at Yuri, talking to a bunch of girls that were crowded around her like she was a celebrity.

Yoona looked back at Jessica's face and saw anger and jealousy. "Do you.. by any chance.. have feelings for Yuri?" Yoona asked, snapping Jessica back into reality, "No!" she snapped immediately. Yoona raised an eyebrow at Jessica's quick response. Jessica cleared , "I meant.. no.." she said in a calmer tone.

"You can tell me.." Yoona said softly, staring into Jessica's eyes. Jessica looked back at Yoona. Should she tell her? "Yoong! Come over here!" Yuri called, gesturing for Yoona to walk over. Yoona groaned, and Jessica turned her body the other way, avoiding Yuri's gaze. 

Yoona glanced one last time at Jessica before getting up and walking over to Yuri. But, instead of staying there, Yoona grabbed Yuri's wrist and began to drag her out of the gym. "Yah! What are you doing?" Yuri yelled. Yoona let go of Yuri's wrist once they got to the roof top of the school, where they would usually meet up to talk about personal things. "What?" Yuri asked.

"You're an idiot." Yoona said coldly. "Huh?" "Do you really want to become my servant?" Yuri shook her head, "No!" "I'm going to be nice and warn you that I am in the lead right now, you're not even trying with Jessica anymore." Yuri sighed, "Alright, fine fine. You always have to ruin the fun." "Fun? Flirting around with random girls is what you call fun?" Yoona retorted. 

Yuri lowered her head and Yoona scoffed and walked away, leaving Yuri alone.

At the end of the day, Yuri saw the familiar blonde haired girl in the midst of the crowd. She ran towards Jessica, who was starting to walk home. Yuri held Jessica's wrist, "Hey, Jessica." Jessica glanced at the person who suddenly grabbed her wrist. After noticing it was Yuri, Jessica pulled away and continued walking, ignoring Yuri. Yuri frowned and walked beside Jessica.

"What's wrong?" Yuri asked. Jessica didn't answer once again, still walking home. Yuri followed, "Are you going to tell me what I did wrong that caused you to ignore me like this?" Jessica clenched her teeth and continued walking, ignoring Yuri once again. "Yah! Jessica!" Yuri called. Jessica arrived at her house, not seeing her mother's car home.

Opening the front door, she walked in and noticed that no one was home. She turned to Yuri and was about to close the door on Yuri, when Yuri placed her foot inbetween the door, Jessica gasped. Yuri frowned, "What did I do?" Yuri asked seriously, staring down at Jessica.

Yuri felt sad and hurt when Jessica ignored her, why? She didn't know.

Jessica looked away again, leaving the door open and walking to the kitchen, ignoring Yuri again. Yuri closed the front door and followed Jessica, "Jessica Jung!" Yuri yelled, making Jessica jump slightly. Jessica stared at Yuri for a second then looked away.

"Are you going to continue to ignore me?" Yuri asked as Jessica sat down at the dining table, doing her homework. Yuri watched Jessica do her homework diligently, while Jessica felt uneasy with Yuri's stares, but didn't show it. "Answer me." Yuri asked- no, she pleaded.

Jessica put her homework away and stood from the table, about to walk away from Yuri again. Her heart thumped loudly when Yuri grabbed her wrist and turned her around. "Answer me.." Yuri said again, looking into Jessica's eyes.

Jessica tried to pull away, her eyes starting to sting as tears began to fill her vision. "Jessica." Yuri called. Jessica continued to struggle, trying to use her free hand to pry Yuri's grip off of her. Yuri's other hand held  Jessica's free hand, holding both wrists and pinning Jessica to the wall, her wrist above her.

Yuri was shocked to see tears in Jessica's eyes. Had she hurt Jessica? No, Yuri was being so careful not to hold onto Jessica too rough. Why was she crying. "Jessica, stop ignoring me."

Jessica let out a tear. Yuri was still pinning Jessica to the wall, her body slightly resting on Jessica's, "I'm not letting go until you answer." Yuri said. "Ok." Jessica said softly. "I answered, now let me go." "That wasn't an answer." "Yes it was."

Yuri looked down at Jessica, and Jessica looked up. For some reason, both of them began to lean in at the same time. Slowly, their lips captured each other in a slow kiss. It went on for a minute, then Jessica realized what was happening. She bit Yuri's lip, making the younger girl hiss and pull away, "What the hell?" Yuri asked, wiping the blood off her lip.

Jessica stood there with tears streaming down her face. She just lost her first kiss to a girl. And that girl happened to be Yuri.

"Don't come near me ever again." Jessica said, struggling with words. "Wae?" Yuri asked softly. Jessica shut her eyes tightly, shaking her head, "Don't." "Jessica..." Yuri called gently. "Jessica. I think I like you too.."

Jessica's eyes opened widely at Yuri's words, then she frowned in anger, "No you don't." Jessica said. Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, "Yes I do." Jessica blurted out the next words without thinking.

"You're only doing this for the bet."

Yuri widened her eyes, "How did you.." Jessica bit her lip, "I heard you and Yoona talking." "Why didn't you do anything about it?" Yuri asked. "I wanted to prove to you that not every girl with fall in love with you." "But... but.." Yuri stuttered.

Jessica smiled sadly, "And you know what's worse?" Yuri shook her head, "What?"

"You won."