Chapter 27

I Knew

Chapter 27

"Yuri-ah..." Jessica called as she cuddled into Yuri's bare chest. Yuri hugged Jessica, "Hmm?" she hummed in reply. "Want to know why I didn't enter you?" Jessica said, barely above a whisper. Yuri sat up, her back resting against the headboard of the bed, Jessica also sat up. "Wae?" Yuri asked.

"I was scared to know if you were a or not.. You know.. because of your... ways." Jessica admitted, looking away. Yuri sighed, "Does it matter if I'm a or not?" Jessica frowned and turned her back on Yuri, "I wanted to be your first."

Yuri hugged Jessica's waist from the back, placing her lips near Jessica's ear, "You would've been my first if you actually entered me." Jessica widened her eyes and turned, "Jinja?" Yuri nodded and pecked Jessica's lips, "Mhmm. But not now, I'm tired."

Jessica giggled and hugged Yuri's waist, "I'm tired too, and we have school tomorrow." Yuri groaned, "Ugh, school." Jessica nodded in agreement as she lay in Yuri's embrace. "I wonder how Yoona is doing." Jessica commented. "Yea.. but, she's a tough girl. I know it for a fact." Yuri stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Day..

 

Yoona began to walk to her locker with a smile on her face. Her smile immediately faded as she noticed that Yonghwa was chatting with Seohyun, leaning on the locker. Yoona walked over and placed a fake smile on, wrapping her arm around Seohyun's waist.

Yonghwa widened his eyes as Yoona's bold act of skinship. He never knew Yoona and Seohyun were so.. intimate.

"Hey, Hyunnie." Yoona smiled at Seohyun.

Seohyun knew exactly why Yoona was acting like this. It was because she was jealous. "Hey Yoong." Seohyun replied. Yoona jutted her cheek towards Seohyun, requesting a kiss.

The younger girl giggled and leaned in to place a kiss on Yoona's lips, but Yoona turned her lips at the last second, making their lips touch. Yoona smiled in satisfaction, seeing Yonghwa's surprised face. She turned and pretended to have just noticed Yonghwa.

"Oh, I didn't see you there."

 

 

 

At lunch, Yuri ran to Yoona and sat beside her while both of their girlfriends were trailing behind slowly, chatting. "Yoona, sorry for not calling this weekend, I was busy. Did anything happen?" Yuri asked worrily. 

Yoona nodded, "Something did happen." Yuri widened her eyes, "Oh no, what happened?" Yoona smiled, "It was something good." Yuri relaxed, "Just tell me already, Yoona."

"I fell asleep on the couch on Saturday.. when my dad came home he grabbed a blanket and pillow for me and tucked me in.." Yoona said, remembering how gentle and caring her father was. Yuri widened her eyes, "Im Yoona, are you joking with me?" Yoona shook her head, "I'm serious.. he kissed my forehead and told me he was sorry.." Yuri nodded and waited for Yoona to continue.

"And I think I forgive him."

Yuri widened her eyes, "Seriously?" Yoona nodded, "You would too if you were there. His actions were sincere, Yuri." Yuri nodded and sighed, "Alright, alright. I'm just worried.." Yoona hugged Yuri suddenly, "Thank you, Yuri. You're the best friend I could ever have." Yoona stated.

 

"Yah, Im Choding, let go of my girlfriend right now." Jessica commanded, walking up to the lunch table. Yoona giggled and let go of Yuri and sat on her seat again, "Your wish is my command." Yoona joked. Jessica immediately blushed, remembering what Yuri had said to her yesterday, Yuri smirked and eyed Jessica.

Yoona squinted her eyes in suspiciousness, "What's going on?" 

"Nothing!" Jessica squeaked. Yoona looked at Jessica, "That's a lie.. something happened, especially if Yuri has that erted grin on." Yuri smiled even more widely at Yoona's comment, "You know, Sica. It's nothing to be embarassed about." Jessica blushed even more at the nickname.

Yoona widened her eyes, "Is that why you were so 'busy' this weekend?!" she exclaimed, making air quotes. Jessica kicked Yoona's shin, making the girl groan in pain and sit back down. "Yah! You didn't have to announce it to the whole student body!" Jessica half whispered, half screamed at Yoona.

Yoona pouted and turned to her girlfriend, "Hyunnie, my foot hurts." she whined. "Aww~" Seohyun said and pecked Yoona's lips, making Yoona's pout turn into a wide, alligator smile.

Jessica glared at Yuri, "I wasn't embarassed about doing that, but you don't have to go around telling people about it." she said before finishing with a pout. Yuri giggled and wrapped her arm around Jessica's shoulders and leaning her head on Jessica's head, "Mianhee~" she said in a cute voice.

"You're lucky I love you."

Yuri giggled and snuggled into Jessica's neck, "Love you too, babe."

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica cried herself to sleep that night. Her voice was hoarse, hurt from the yelling and crying she had done. Her eyes were puffy, her nose was red. Tears were still flowing down her face as she fell asleep that night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, Yuri."