Chapter 2

I Knew

WARNING :

IF BLOOD MAKES YOU FEEL DIZZY, YUCKY, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, YOU MIGHT WANT TO SKIP THE NEXT FEW PARAGRAPHS!

Chapter 2
 
All during gym class, Jessica was being purposely pushed and shoved because of what happened at the beginning of class. Jessica looked at the teacher for help because the boys were shoving her, but the teacher pretended to be busy with other things, such as ing over girls s and legs.
 
One boy, Nickhun, pushed Jessica a little too hard with his shoulder, sending Jessica to the ground, scraping her knee on the wood floor. Nickhun and his friends laughed, point at Jessica who was holding her knee. The blonde girl bit back her tears, sure, it was just a scrape, but it hurt like hell. 
 
When Jessica pulled her hand back, everyone was surprised to see blood. One girl screamed at the sight and was immediately comforted by her friends. Looking at her knee, Jessica saw it wasn't just a scrape, it was a pretty deep cut. She looked at where she had falled and saw a piece of wood sticking out, which was now covered slightly in blood.
 
Jessica hissed and more blood oozed out. The gym teacher walked over, shaking the ground. "What happened?" he yelled. Jessica glared at Nickhun, expecting him to say something. But Nickhun looked away. The gym teacher shook his head, "This is what you get for being so clumsy, Ms. Jung."
 
Jessica looked up in anger, she could see the grins on the boys faces. Instead of yelling and arguing with the gym teacher, she painfully got up off the floor by herself and limped away, leaving little drops of blood.
 
"That was daebak." she heard one of the boys say. Shaking her head, she stopped walking and sat on the bleachers, knowing that she couldn't leave without a hall pass. Staring at her knee, she looked at the blood drizzling down her leg. Jessica bit her lip as she looked around for something to wipe her blood. 
 
'Ah Ha!' she thought to herself, then she frowned. The paper towel roll was across the gym. She sighed. The gym teacher saw Jessica eyeing the paper towels, "YAH! Ms. Jung, stop being lazy and get the paper towels if you need it that bad!"
 
Jessica gritted her teeth, how the hell did this guy get picked as a teacher, as a gym teacher? Jessica stay put on the bench, letting the blood flow down her legs, her eyes tearing up since it hurt. She wanted to go to the nurse, but she didn't want to look like a coward.
 
She saw a tall girl walk up to her, with paper towels. What was her name? Jessica tried to remember, but failed miserably. All she knew was that the girl was part of Yuri's group of friends. The tall girl handed Jessica the towels and sat beside her. Jessica mumbled a small, "Thank you." before cleaning all the blood from her legs. Since the blood was slightly dry, it left a red stain on her legs.
 
Jessica didn't care, it wasn't like she let her legs off for show, they were always hidden by her sweat pants. Jessica kept the paper towel on her cut, letting the blood ooze into it until it stopped bleeding. Mean while, Yoona sat beside her, watching the blonde girl do all of this without showing any signs of pain. 'Daebak' Yoona chanted over and over again in her mind.
 
No wonder Yuri was staring at her. Her legs are pretty! Yoona thought, eyeing the slightly blood stained legs. "You know you could go back to the game?" Jessica said, staring onto the basketball court where the game was happening, screams and laughter heard from the court.
 
Yoona shrugged, "I know." Jessica raised an eyebrow, "Then why don't you?" Instead of answering, Yoona noticed that the paper towel Jessica held against her leg was soaked with redness. She lifted Jessica's hand, holding her wrist as she took a new paper towel and held it on Jessica's leg. Jessica watched in surprise, not even knowing the name of the girl.
 
Yuri, who was focused in the game, suddenly stopped and turned her attention to her best friend and the blonde girl. Yoona smiled at Jessica, and Jessica gave a small smile back. For some reason, Yuri felt anger. Why? Was it because Yuri had saw Jessica first, and she didn't want Yoona to take her prey? Yea, that's it.
 
Yuri walked over and lifted Yoona, grabbing her hand, "Come on, Yoona, let's get back to the game." Yuri stated, more like ordered Yoona, dragging the younger girl to the court, leaving Jessica with the stack of paper towels on her leg.
Yoona did a fist pump in her head, it seemed Yuri was jealous. Now, how does she get Yuri to actually admit her feelings? Hmmm....
 
Yoona ran to Yuri in the halls, grabbed her wrist, and ran to the roof top, "Yah! Im Yoona, please explain to me why you dragged me here without my permission!" Yuri yelled.
 
"You like Jessica." 
 
Yuri froze, "Huh?" "You like Jessica," Yoona repeated. Yuri shook her head, "No way." Yoona nodded, "Yes way." "I will not like anyone, not after her" Yuri stated bitterly. Yoona sighed at her best friend.
 
"When are you going to get over her?" Yoona asked. Yuri sighed and sat on the bench at the rooftop, placing her face in her hands, "It's not easy, you know?" Yuri muttered before her tears flowed, remembering Victoria.
 
Yoona hugged Yuri, letting the older girl cry on her shoulder. This wasn't the Kwon Yuri everyone knew, the cocky, confident, proud Yuri. This was the fragile, sad, and bitter Yuri that was only let out when it was only Yoona with her. Yoona rubbed Yuri's back, her eyes tearing up hearing her best friend cry like this. "She was my friend too." Yoona mumbled.
 
Yuri nodded and looked at Yoona, "I know." Yoona smiled softly, "Her death was sudden." Yuri furiously shook her head, "Don't talk about it. Stop. Stop!" Yoona grabbed Yuri's shoulders, "Yuri! STOP!" she yelled, making Yuri stop moving and breath hard.
 
"You'll never get over her like this." Yoona said, calming herself as well as Yuri. "I don't want to get over her." Yoona bit her lip, "Yuri, I swear, I will slap some sense into you. Victoria wouldn't like to see you like this. She would want you to be happy with someone else."
 
Yuri sobbed, "Stop talking about it. Please." Yuri begged and pleaded. Yoona's heart broke seeing Yuri like that. She sighed, giving up, "Alright. Alright. Stop crying, man up." Yoona joked lightly, making Yuri chuckle. 
 
Yoona mentally sighed, this is going to be harder than she thought.
 
At the lunch room, Yoona saw Yuri staring into space again. Usually, Yuri would be flirting with Gyuri right now, but she seemed to couldn't care less about the whining girl in her lap. Yoona followed Yuri's gaze and found she was actually looking at a certain blonde girl sitting by herself at a table. Yoona smirked, catching Yuri red handed for the second time.
 
"Yuri, I need to talk to you, let's go." Yoona ordered. Yuri furrowed her eyebrows but gestured for Gyuri to get off her lap. Gyuri pouted but got off Yuri's lap and Yuri followed Yoona out the cafteria. "Let's play a game." Yoona announced suddenly. Yuri raised an eyebrow, "A game?" Yoona nodded, "A game." she confirmed.
 
"What kind of game?" Yuri asked. "Whoever can make a girl say 'I love you' to them in less than a year wins and loser has to be the winner's servant for a year." Yoona explained. Yuri felt her stomach churning, something was wrong.. "Okay, who's my  partner?" Yuri asked, she somehow felt that she was going to regret this.
 
"Jessica." Yoona smiled. Yuri bit her lip. Yoona smirked, "What? Scared you're going to lose?" Yuri immediately shook her head, "No!" she exclaimed. Yoona smiled, "Okay." "Wait, who's your partner?" Yuri asked.
 
Yoona quickly thought of someone, "Seohyun."
 
Yoona ran to Seohyun, catching up with the younger girl and grabbing her arm. Seohyun was about to scream out until she noticed it was only Yoona. Placing a hand on her heart, Seohyun breathed, "Jeez, Yoong, you scared me." Yoona smiled sheepishly, "Sorry."
 
"What's up?" Seohyun asked, seeing Yoona scratch the back of her neck. Seohyun had noticed that whenever Yoona had something to say or ask, she would always scratch herself. "I made a bet with Yuri."
 
After explaining the bet to Seohyun, Seohyun frowned in disapproval. Yoona clapped her hands together, "Please Seohyunnie! Just play along, we don't even have to participate, just whenever Yuri is around us, act like a couple. Pleasee?" Yoona begged.
 
Seohyun sighed.
"Arasso."
 
Yuri lay in bed, did she really want to do this? Sure, she had broken other peoples heart before, but she didn't go as far as spending a whole year with them, let alone a week! Plus, Jessica seems to not care or give a crap about Yuri..
 
Meanwhile, Yoona sat up in her bed. She bit her lip, did she do the right thing creating the bet? Yoona could only hope for the best. Sighing, she mentally prayed that somewhere along the bet, Yuri will realize her love for Jessica.
 
Jessica rolled around in bed, being cautious of her knee that was wrapped in a bandage. How dare they include me in their little bet? Jessica thought angrily. Yes, Jessica had heard. She was on the way to the nurse when she overhead their conversation. What should she do? Confront Yuri? No..
 
Jessica smiled widely once she figured out what to do.
 
'I'll go along with the bet. Then, I'll break her heart, like how she planned to break mine!'
 
 
 
Please do comment! I want to hear your opinions of my chapters! Also, my chapters are going to be long in this story compared to my other stories, so that means they will take longer to write.
 
So, don't expect me to be super fast with chapters!
 
<3