Chapter 41 - Epilogue

I Knew

Chapter 41 - Epilogue 

Five Years Later

"Seobang!~" Jessica's voice echoed through their house. Yuri came running to the bedroom, "What's wrong?" she asked worrily, hearing the strain in Jessica's voice. Jessica took a deep breath as she held her round stomach, "Take me to the hospital, now."

 

 

 

After several hours, Jessica was already sweating as she held tightly onto Yuri's hand. Yuri rubbed her wife's back, "Sica, you alright?" Jessica glared at Yuri, "I just gave birth, does it look like I"m okay?" Yuri smiled at Jessica, "Yea, but you gave birth to our baby boy." she replied, nodding over to the direction where the doctors were cleaning up the new born.

Jessica smiled, seeing the little boy crying as the doctors wrapped him in a blanket, "Yea. I did, didn't I?"  Yuri smiled and gave a quick kiss to Jessica's cheek, "You did good, baby." The doctors came over with the baby boy, "You may hold him now." Gently, Jessica took the baby wrapped in a blue blanket and held it to her chest, admiring the little creature. Yuri smiled and watched her wife smile in admiration.

"What are you going to name him?" One of the nurses asked. Yuri pointed to Jessica, "You can name her, Sica." Jessica smiled, "Adam." The nurse nodded and wrote something on a clipboard, "Kwon Adam it is." she smiled, writing the details down.

"He is a healthy new born, I don't expect anything to be wrong with him, but just in case, we will let you and him stay in the hospital for a couple days." The doctor explained as the two parents listened carefully. Jessica nodded, "Alright."

Yuri looked back down at the baby and put her finger near the baby's hand. The baby grabbed her finger very gently making Yuri smile widely, "Hey, baby." she said softly. Jessica was staring at Yuri, noticing how gentle and loving her eyes were to the baby boy in her arms. The doctor and nurses smiled, "We'll leave you girls alone, call us if you need us." they said before exiting the hospital room.

Jessica gently gave the baby over to Yuri. The baby immediately calmed and stopped crying once in Yuri's arms. Yuri smiled down at the baby as it looked up at her with large eyes. "He has your eyes, mine are too small." she giggled. Jessica smiled softly and couldn't help but tear up. Yuri looked up when she heard a sniff and noticed that Jessica was crying.

"Oh, Sica, wae?" she asked, sitting on the bedside. Jessica shook her head, wiping the tears, "It's nothing.. I'm just happy." Yuri smiled and leaned down, kissing Jessica's forehead, "I'm happy too, but don't cry. Even if it's happy tears. It makes me feel bad." Jessica smiled and nodded, "Okay."

 

 

 

The First Night Home With Adam

"Ta-da!" Yuri said playfully as she held Adam in one hand, opening the house door with the other. Jessica giggled at Yuri's playful behavior, "You're going to be a good parent, Yuri-ah." she stated. Yuri turned and smiled at Jessica before winking, "I already am." 

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Yea yea, hurry up and go in, it's cold." Yuri giggled, "You're always cold." Jessica frowned, "Yah, I gave birth to a baby boy two days ago, I'm cranky, hurry up." Yuri smiled and walked into the house, holding the door for Jessica.

Yuri brought Adam to their room where they had already had a crib prepared. Yuri gently laid Adam down in the crib and handed him a small Mickey Mouse toy, "Here you go, buddy." Yuri said gently. Jessica leaned on the doorway, watching Yuri's actions with a smile on her face.

Yuri continued to leaned against the crib until Adam had cuddled into the stuffed toy and fallen asleep. She then smiled and leaned down, kissing his head gently, not wanting to wake him. Jessica's smile widened at the sweet gesture. "Night buddy." Yuri whispered before turning around and saw Jessica walking towards her.

Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri and stared up at her with a smile on her face. Yuri immediately wrapped her arms around Jessica's neck and stared back down, "What?" Yuri asked. Jessica smiled and stood on her toes and gave a kiss to Yuri, who accept the kiss without hesitation. They didn't make-out, but it wasn't just a quick kiss either, it was just right.

They leaned out and smiled at each other. Yuri brought her hand up and cupped Jessica's face, caressing her cheek with her thumb. Jessica smiled gently and leaned her face into Yuri's hand. Yuri smiled, "I love you." Jessica smiled, "I love you too."

 


At The Same Time With TaeNy

"Leo! Andy! Fany!" Taeyeon exclaimed from the kitchen, preparing breakfast for her family of four. The twins came running down the stairs and sat on the kitchen table, "Morning, dad." they said in sync. Taeyeon smiled, "Morning kids, have a good sleep?" The two boys nodded, once again in sync. Then Taeyeonn noticed that her wife wasn't there. "Where's your mom?" she asked.

The boys shrugged, "Sleeping?" Taeyeon huffed out a breath and placed the plates of food infront of her kids, "Here, eat up, I'll go wake her." The boys began to eat. After seeing her kids eating well, Taeyeon went to her bedroom to wake up her wife.

Opening the door, Taeyeon peeked her head in, "Fany?" Taeyeon noticed the lump under the blanket that was on the bed, she let out a little laugh, "Sleepy head." she mumbled and walked over to the bed before poking the lump in the bed, "Fany, wake up." Taeyeon heard Tiffany groan, "Go away."

Taeyeon chuckled, "Fany, the kids are already eating breakfast, hurry up before your food gets cold." No response. Taeyeon smirked as she knew how to wake Tiffany up. "Okay fine, I'm leaving to work now, no good bye kiss for you." she stated and began to walk away slowly.

Immediately, Tiffany pushed the blanket away and jumped out of bed and ran to Taeyeon, wrapping her arms around the shorter girl's neck, "Yah!" she pouted. Taeyeon smiled and turned around, wrapping her arms around Tiffany's waist, "I was kidding, I'm going to work late today."

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, "Wae?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "You don't remember? It's the boys first day of school, no way am I going to miss that." Tiffany then widened her eyes, "You're right! I have to go eat!" she said before was stopped by Taeyeon grabbing her hand, "Where's my morning kiss?" Tiffany rolled her eyes but kissed Taeyeon's lips before joining her kids at the table and began to eat.

 

 

 

"Do you have your bag?" Tiffany asked worryly. The boys nodded. "Do you have your lunch?" "Yes" The boys replied. "Do you remember mommy's phone number?" The boys responded, "Yes" "Okay, what is it then?" Tiffany asked. Before the boys could answer, Taeyeon, who was in the drivers seat, interuppted, "Fany, they'll be fine, look, their teacher is right there, the one with the sign, Mrs. Lee. Boys, just go to her and tell her your name and you'll be fine from there."

The boys nodded, "Bye mommy, bye daddy! Love you!" they said perfectly with each other before exiting the car and walking over to their appropiate teacher. Tiffany frowned, "What if--" Taeyeon interuppted her, "Calm down, Fany-ah. Our boys are smart, they'll know what to do." Tiffany's frown didn't leave her face, "Alright.."

Taeyeon smiled and leaned over, giving Tiffany a quick kiss, "Don't worry. They'll be fine." Tiffany continued to frown, "And if they're not?"

Taeyeon continued to smile, "Then the person responsible will face the wrath of their father.

 


At The Same Time With YoonHyun

Seohyun ran to the bathroom and vomitted for the second time that day. Thank god class was dismissed two minutes earlier. Seohyun frowned and placed her hand on her forehead, she didn't have a fever.

Arriving at her apartment that she shared with Yoona, she felt dizzy. Yoona, who was sitting at the dining table doing her homework, noticed the pale Seohyun and immediately ran over, wrapping her arm around Seohyun's waist as Seohyun laid her head on Yoona's shoulder, "What's wrong, Hyunnie?" she asked worryly.

Seohyun shook her head, "I.. don't know.. I've been throwing up and have been dizzy." That made Yoona widen her eyes, "When did this start?" Seohyun shrugged, "A couple days ago.." Yoona widened her eyes even more, "Does that mean that you're pregnant?" Seohyun widened her eyes before shaking her head, "But.. the guy said that the transmission didn't work correctly."

Yoona then smiled, "Maybe it did!" she stated. Seohyun widened her eyes at realization, "Yoong, go get me the pregnancy test." she ordered, and Yoona did as she ran to the cabinets and grabbed the box before handing to Seohyun who went into the bathroom.

Yoona waited impatiently outside the bathroom door for the results. Hearing the flush of the toilet, the door opened and Yoona looked up from the ground. Seohyun, who had a blank face on, worried Yoona. Then, Seohyun smiled widely, "I'm pregnant." 

Yoona smiled broadly and ran, hugging Seohyun around the waist, lifting the girl up slightly. Seohyun giggled and wrapped her arms around Yoona's neck. Yoona placed Seohyun down and smiled, tears glistening her eyes, "We're going to have a kid together, Hyunnie."

Seohyun smiled as tears began to fill her eyes aswell, "I know, Yoong." Yoona smiled, "I love you." "I love you too." Yoona buried her head into the crook of Seohyun's neck, "I-I'm just scared.." she mumbled into Seohyun's neck. "Wae?"

Yoona leaned out and looked into Seohyun's eyes, "I don't want you to endure the pain of giving birth.. I should've tried for the transmission instead.." A tear slipped Seohyun's eyes, "I really really love you so much Yoona. I love you so much, I won't be bothered by the pain of giving birth, as long as I can get you a child."

Yoona smiled widely, "Really?" Seohyun nodded, "Really."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

 

 

Ta da!! Finished! Wah, I seriously teared up at the YoonHyun part, phew! I'm such a wimp >.< Anyways, Thank you so much for supporting this story and giving me all the loving upvotes and comments! If you want, please do check out my other YulSic story, "Brain" which currently is my most upvoted story with 54 upvotes! Wahh! So, please go read "Brain" and start to support that story! 

Also, if you want, you can give a review to my story! Please apply for it!

Thank you for reading! I love you!

<3