Chapter 40 - The Wedding

I Knew

Gahh.. I feel like writing the weddings are so repetitive, but whatever, this wedding is unique. Also, shout out to Dianpotpot and Pomato Services for making the background and poster ! Links to their shop is found in my foreword!

 

Chapter 40 - The Wedding

This wedding was unique. Very unique. For one, not only one couple is getting married, two couples are getting married. What made it even more unique was that the couples were girls. The bridesmaid and best man were a unique couple as well, they were both girls as well. So, in the wedding, it was all girls.

Who were these couples that were getting married? YulSic and TaeNy. Who were the bridesmaid and best man? YoonHyun. All the 'men' in the relationship were on one side of the church with the fathers while the women in the relationship were on the other side of the church with the mothers. Both sides were getting ready for the wedding.

Jessica turned around in her wedding dress as Tiffany looked at her. "You looked beautiful, Jess!" she complimented. Jessica smiled and turned to Tiffany, "Thanks, you look pretty too!" she replied, eyeing Tiffany's dress. Tiffany eye smiled, "I can't wait until they see us like this." Jessica giggled and nodded, "I bet Taeyeon's mouth would drop and Yuri's mouth would fall off."

Taeyeon looked at herself in the dress that looked like a suit that outlined her curves. Yuri whistled, "Damn Tae." Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "Shuttup, Kwon." Yuri giggled and fixed her tie as she looked at herself in the mirror. Taeyeon glanced at Yuri before mimicking her actions as she whistled just like Yuri had, "Damn Yul." she mocked in a high voice.

Yuri rolled her eyes and turned around to look at Taeyeon and mocked Taeyeon, "Shuttup, Kim." she mocked in a deep voice. Taeyeon giggled and soon enough, Yuri began to giggle with her. It seems like the giggling got rid of their nervousness up until Mr. Hwang and Mr. Im/Jung walked into the room, "You ready, grooms?" Mr. Hwang asked as he smiled.

Taeyeon took a deep breath and nodded, "Yep." Yuri nodded, "Yea.." she trailed off, feeling her hands getting sweaty at the thought of Jessica in a white wedding dress that would show off all of her curves. Mr. Im/Jung smiled, "Alright girls, you have to stay at the end of the aisle, we'll go get the brides and then we will begin the wedding."

If you are wondering, Mr. Im/Jung had stopped getting drunk for the sake of his daughters, Jessica and Yoona. Jessica forgave her father as she wanted her blood father to walk her down the aisle when she got married. 

The fathers knocked on the brides door. "Come in!" they heard the familiar voice of Jessica. Opening the door, Mr. Im/Jung peeked his head in, "Girls, it's time."

Taeyeon and Yuri stood on both sides of the priest. Yuri gave a nervous smile to Taeyeon, who nodded back with a nervous smile aswell. Both girls were anticipating on seeing their brides. Slowly, the sound of the piano filled the church. The large door at the end of the church began to open slowly as they revealed 4 figures.

Taeyeon's jaw opened slowly as she saw Tiffany walking down the aisle with her father's arm wrapped around her own. Tiffany noticed Taeyeon staring at her and blushed as she lowered her face. Taeyeon smiled at her embarassed bride.

Yuri's heart thumped loudly as Jessica walked down the aisle with her arm looped around Mr. Im/Jung's. Yuri noticed how the dress clung to Jessica's body, revealing her curves. Yuri smirked, she had seen more than that. She had seen all of Jessica before.

Jessica noticed the erted grin on Yuri and she felt her face warm up, knowing what Yuri was thinking about as she looked down at her dress that clung to her body. 'Aish, this ByunYul' Jessica thought to herself.

The fathers dropped their daughters off infront of their grooms before smiling to the girls and taking their seats. Tiffany avoided Taeyeon's eyes, embarassed while Yuri and Jessica stared into each others eyes lovingly and deeply.The priest began his speech on love and marriage.

The priest then looked at both 'grooms', "Do you, Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri, accept Stephanie Hwang Miyoung and Jessica Jung Sooeyeon's hand in marriage?" Both girls nodded, "I do." they said confidently in sync, making their brides blush.

The priest let out a small smile that made the corner of his eyes crease, "And do you, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung and Jessica Jung Sooyeon, take Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri's hand in marriage?" Jessica and Tiffany smiled and nodded, "I do." they said, quieter than their grooms.

From the aisle, Krystal walked down with two pillows balanced on each hand. On each pillow were two rings. Krystal stood infront of TaeNy and showed the pillow, both Taeyeon and Tiffany grabbed a ring. Krystal walked over to YulSic and Yuri and Jessica each took a ring.

Taeyeon gently held Tiffany's hand and Yuri did the same with Jessica. Taeyeon gently smiled as she slipped the ring on TIffany's finger. Yuri smiled down at Jessica and slipped the ring on her finger. The brides slipped the fingers on their grooms.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said. Taeyeon immediately wrapped her arm around Tiffany's waist as the other cupped her face as they intiated a passionate kiss together. Yuri took alittle more time to intiate a kiss than Taeyeon as she wrapped both her arms around Jessica's waist and staring into the blonde girl's eyes.

Yuri leaned down slowly and captured Jessica's lips. After seeing both couples kiss, applause erupted throughout the church. You could hear the distinct whooping of Im Yoona before hearing the scolding of her girlfriend, Seohyun. "Shhh, Yoona, seriously?" Seohyun asked, smacking Yoona's arm. Yoona giggled before wrapping her arm around Seohyun's waist, "So, Seohyun, I've been thinking."

Seohyun raised an eyebrow, "About what?" Yoona smirked, "Remember what you said a couple weeks ago?" Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows, "What did I say?" Yoona only continued to smirk as she gave a quick kiss to Seohyun's forehead.

"I'll marry you soon, Seohyun."

 

 

 

Okay, next chapter is last!