Chapter 37

I Knew

Thanks to JustLoveKPOP for the story poster! <3 Also, sorry for not updating yesterday. My cousins are moving to Texas and I needed to visit them yesterday as well as today!

Chapter 37

Yoona and Seohyun lay in bed together, cuddling as they watched TV. This was one of their usual routines together when they weren't in college. Yoona turned to her side and hugged Seohyun's waist, burying her head into Seohyun's neck. Yoona purposfully breathed hard through her nose, causing Seohyun to squirm because of the tickling sensation.

"Y-yoona!" Seohyun stuttered as she tried to scold Yoona. Yoona looked innocently at Seohyun, removing her face from the girl's neck, "Yes?" Seohyun huffed, knowing Yoona. Yoona smiled widely and pecked Seohyun's cheek, letting her lips linger there, "You know you like it." she whispered, making Seohyun blush.

Yoona giggled and Seohyun poked her stomach out of embarassment. Seohyun watched how a smile never left Yoona's face. "You're awfully happy today." Seohyun stated. Yoona nodded and hugged Seohyun's waist tighter, pulling their bodies together. "Want to know why?" Yoona asked.

Seohyun's hands found their way around Yoona's neck, "Why?" she asked. Yoona smiled, "Because, my friends are happy." Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows, "But Taeyeo--" Yoona cut her off, "Taeyeon and Tiffany are official. And so are Yuri and Jessica." Seohyun's eyes widened, "Really?" Yoona nodded, "Really." she said, her breath fanning Seohyun's face.

The girls looked each other in the eyes in silence before Yoona spoke in a soft, gentle tone. "But that's not the only reason I'm happy. There's another one." Seohyun's heart beat became uneven, "What's the other reason?" Yoona looked into Seohyun's eyes lovingly, "It's you."

Yoona leaned in the same time as Seohyun, their lips locking as if they belonged together. Their lips moved in sync in a passionate, gentle kiss. Needing oxygen, both girls slowly leaned away from the kiss, their lips unlocking with a slight sound as they leaned their foreheads against each others.

"I love you." Seohyun said softly as she gazed into Yoona's eyes.

Yoona smiled, "I love you too, Hyunnie. And I always will."

 

 

"Yuri, where are you taking me?" Jessica asked as Yuri dragged them towards an empty park. "Just trust me." Yuri stated as she continued to the park. "Yuri, it's getting late, where are we going?" Yuri suddenly stopped walking, causing Jessica to collide into her body. Yuri turned and steadied Jessica by wrapping her arm around Jessica's waist.

Jessica blushed, "Thanks." Yuri smiled and gave a quick kiss to Jessica's lips, "No problem, Sica." Jessica rolled her eyes, her blush started to fade away, "Where are we going?" Yuri shook her head, "It's a surprise, now close your eyes." Jessica raised an eyebrow, "Why?" Yuri pouted, "Please?" Unable to take the sight of her pouting girlfriend, Jessica closed her eyes, "Fine.." she mumbled as Yuri grabbed her hand and led them somewhere.

"I better not crash into anything, Kwon Yuri." Jessica warned. Yuri giggled, "Don't worry, babe." Jessica so badly wanted to peek at where Yuri was bringing her, but she didn't want to ruin Yuri's good mood, which happened to be off the charts today.

"Okay, when I count to three, open your eyes." Yuri ordered. Jessica nodded, "Okay."

 

"Hana" Yuri started to count off slowly as she began to get into the position.

 

"Dhul" She counted, bringing out the small velvet box.

 

"Seht" 

 

Jessica opened her eyes and gasped at the sight. There was a big oak tree covered in lights. Words were inscribed on the tree. Jessica read the words. "Jessica + Yuri = Love." she read outloud. What made the surprise even more surprising was what was in front of the tree.

Yuri. Who was on her knees. With a velvet box opened up to Jessica. Kneeling down.

 

"Marry me?"