Chapter 38

I Knew

300 subscribers! Thank you readers! Please continue to support me and my stories, and if you want, please upvote my story and comment! It makes me happy! :) Also, it's almost the end of school! Yay!

Chapter 38

Jessica clamped a hand over to contain her sobs, her eyes brimmed with tears. Yuri teared up alittle as well, "I know we are young... but my love won't change for you when we get older. I'll still love you with the same passion when we get older. I love you, Jessica Jung, and I want us to be officially married so I can finally say that you are my wife." Yuri said, still kneeling and holding the ring up to Jessica.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon, will you marry me?" Yuri asked the question. Jessica nodded immediately, the tears flowing. Yuri smiled in relief and happiness as she slipped the ring onto Jessica's finger before standing up and hugging her around the waist. Jessica burst into tears as Yuri hugged her. Yuri let a few tears out herself. "I love you." Jessica mumbled between her sobs. Yuri nodded into Jessica's neck, "I love you as well, Sica."

The girls leaned out of the hug only to lean in again and kiss each other passionately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're engaged?!" Yoona yelled over the phone. Seohyun raised an eyebrow, "Who is it?" she whispered. "Yuri" Yoona mouthed. Seohyun widened her eyes and stood besides Yoona, leaning in to hear the conversation. "I asked her yesterday, and she said yes. We're getting married in a month." "A month?!" Yoona yelled in sync with Seohyun.

Yuri leaned the phone away from her ear, "Yeesh, you don't have to yell. Yes, in a month. Don't worry, it's going to be in Korea and you are invited." Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, "But.. can you plan a wedding in a month?" Yuri smiled unconciously, "My parents are making up for lost time. They both have full time jobs and are working hard to become good parents. They told me that they were going to plan with Jessica. Aparentally, I won't get to plan anything, but it's okay, as long as Jessica is happy."

Yoona smiled for her best friend, "That's nice, Yul. I'm happy for you" Yuri smiled, "Thanks Yoong. Anyways, Jessica is calling me. Probably for me to cook something for her. Bye!" Yoona giggled, "Bye, Yuri." she replied before ending the call.

Seohyun cocked her head to the side, "So Yuri is getting married to Jessica?" Yoona nodded and shrugged, "I guess so." Seohyun nodded slowly before Yoona's phone rang again. This time, it was Taeyeon. "Hello?" Yoona answered. "I'm getting married." Once again, Yoona burst out, "You're engaged?!" Taeyeon cringed, "Yes.. I just said that, didn't I?"

Yoona placed a hand on her temple, rubbing it, "To Tiffany?" Taeyeon smiled on the other line, "Yep." Yoona huffed out a breath, "You proposed?" "No, Tiffany's parents already had a wedding planned for Nickhun and her." Yoona widened her eyes, "So, your using the wedding plan that was supposed to be for Nickhun and Tiffany?"

Taeyeon shook her head even though Yoona couldn't see her, "No, we are rearranging some stuff to suit our needs. Anyways, Tiffany's calling me to help with the planning. It's probably because something isn't pink enough. Bye Yoona!" Yoona shook her head, "Bye, Taeng" she replied and hung up.

Seohyun raised an eyebrow, "Taeyeon's getting married to Tiffany?" Yoona nodded. Seohyun suddenly hugged Yoona around the waist, pulling their bodies closer, "When are we going to get married, Yoona?" Yoona widened her eyes at the question. Seohyun burst out laughing and released Seohyun, "I was kidding, Yoong. We are too young."

Yoona relaxed for a moment, the thought of marrying scared her alittle. Seohyun then let out a smirk.

 

 

 

 

"But we are getting married when we get older."