Chapter 30

I Knew

Just a few more days of school left, I'm very busy. My teachers decide to do last minute projects >:(

 

Chapter 30

Now that Yuri is happy and smiling again, Yoona's main person to deal with is now Taeyeon, who was currently looking like the living dead. Her eyes were puffy, she walked slowly and with a hunch. Yoona sighed and walked over, throwing her arm over Taeyeon's shoulder. "How you doing, buddy?" Yoona asked gently.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "I don't know, how do you think I'm doing after hearing that Nickhun is going to propose to Tiffany?" Yoona stayed quiet and bit her lip, how was she supposed to respond to that? What made matters worse was that Taeyeon and Tiffany had their first class together, in the same university.

Taeyeon arrived in front of her classroom. Yoona outstretched both of her hands on Taeyeon's shoulder and leaned down alittle to look Taeyeon in the eyes. "Don't let it eat you up, okay, Tae?" Yoona said softly, looking in Taeyeon's sad and lonely eyes. Taeyeon just nodded meekly. 

Yoona sighed and pulled Taeyeon in for a hug, "Don't worry, unnie. It'll get better." Yoona whispered into Taeyeon's ears. Taeyeon bit her lip, since her lip was beginning to quiver. "Thanks, Yoong." she whispered back, hugging Yoona's waist.

Yoona smiled and pulled away, "No problem. Now hurry up, if I'm late I'm going to blame you." Taeyeon giggled slightly, she felt better already, "Yea yea. Hurry up, Im." she smiled before waving good bye to Yoona and walking into class.

Taeyeon saw Tiffany sitting with her boyfriend, soon to be fiance, then husband. Taeyeon gritted her teeth and took a seat alone at the front. Yuri walked in, all smiles since she had just called Jessica and had a brief talk. Even the 5 words that Jessica had said to her made her smile. It was enough for Yuri since she got to hear Jessica's sweet words, even if she yelled at Yuri.

"I'm sleeping! Leave me alone!" were the sweet words Jessica had yelled to Yuri before hanging up. Yuri giggled at her girlfriend and walked to class. Her smile faded as she saw the depressed looking Taeyeon. Yuri glanced over at Tiffany and frowned.

Yuri took the seat besides Taeyeon and patted her back, "Hey Taeng." Yuri greeted, letting her hand rest on Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon didn't even look at Yuri, keeping her gaze on the table, "Hi." she responded in a mumble. Yuri sighed.

For some reason, Taeyeon felt guilty. She was making her friends worry, and it was obvious. She didn't want to bring her friends mood down just because she herself was heart broken. Taeyeon looked up at Yuri, "I'm sorry."

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, "For what?" Taeyeon looked away, "For making you and Yoona worry so much. I'm selfish." Yuri let out a small smile, "Aww~ Taeyeon, don't worry. That's what friends are for, right?" Taeyeon scoffed, "Friends are for making their other friends sad?" Yuri shook her head and wrapped her arm around Taeyeon's shoulder, "No, friends are there for their other friends. No matter what the situation. It shows how much we care for you, Tae."

Taeyeon finally smiled since Yuri saw her, Yuri smiled widely, seeing the rare sight of Taeyeon smiling. "Thanks, Yul." Yuri smiled and hugged Taeyeon fully, "No problem... midget."

Taeyeon pulled out from the hug and smacked Yuri, "Yah! I'm not a midget, you're just tall!" she yelled softly, since she was still in class. The professor walked in and began the class. 

Yuri giggled and looked over at Taeyeon, who looked back at her.

 

'Midget' Yuri mouthed.

Taeyeon gasped playfully, placing a hand over her heart, "Ouch" she whispered.

Yuri giggled and Taeyeon ended up giggling as well.

 

 

Tiffany saw the two's actions. She couldn't help but wonder how Taeyeon's mood changed suddenly after Yuri entered the room. Tiffany noticed how Taeyeon seemed depressed at the beginning of class, she was about to go up to Taeyeon and ask what was wrong, but Yuri beat her to it.

Tiffany noticed the change in Taeyeon. She tries hard to remember when the older girl first started to seem depressed, but she can't remember when it started. Tiffany has also tried to talk to Taeyeon about it, but the older girl would just let out a forced smile and change the topic.

 

 

 

What exactly was Taeyeon hiding from her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Jung began to become supsicious of Jessica's behavior. Just yesterday she had been depressed and quiet. Now, she was always on the phone, smiling and laughing, something she had never done since the day they moved to the states.

One day, during dinner, Jessica came out from her room and sat down with a smile still on her face. Krystal was smiling softly as well, seeing how happy Jessica was just from a phone call from Yuri. Mrs. Jung furrowed her eyebrows, "Sooyeon?" she asked, but wasn't expecting an answer.

Jessica looked up immediately, still smiling, "Dae?" she responded. Mrs. Jung's eyes slightly widened, but she kept her composture, "Do.. you have a boyfriend?" Krystal's eyes widened at the question, and Jessica's smile began to fade away, "No. Why would you think that?" Jessica asked.

"Well, you're on the phone all the time... smiling. Laughing." Mrs. Jung said. Jessica knew she wasn't lying when she said she didn't have a boyfriend, but she wasn't telling the full truth either. Jessica wanted to wait until Yuri arrived in the states to tell her mother about their relationship.

"I'm talking to a long time friend." Jessica said honestly, well.. as honest as she could. Krystal smiled and winked at Jessica, which went unnoticed by her mother. Jessica bit her lip as she kept in a giggle. Mrs. Jung raised en eyebrow, "If you say so.. but, don't be embarassed to talk to me about boy problems."

Jessica mentally rolled her eyes, 'Trust me, I won't' she thought to herself.

 

 

Short chapter. Sorry, I'm just buusy :(

Don't worry readers, this summer I'll try to update lots !