Chapter 19

I Knew

Chapter 19

Yoona slapped Taeyeon on the back as she sat beside the shorter girl, "What's up Taeyeon? What's with the depressed look?" Yoona asked, seeing how Taeyeon was staring into space blankly with no emotion on her face. Taeyeon shrugged, "I don't know what's up.. I think it's the sky.." Taeyeon answered in a monotone.

Yoona smacked Taeyeon's head, causing the older girl to snap out of it and glare at Yoona, "Ever heard of respsecting your elders?" Taeyeon asked. Yoona stuck her tongue out, "Ever heard of answering someone the first time?" "But I did answer you." "Not with a good answer." "But that's still answering." "Okay, you know what, you are just trying to change the topic." Yoona said.

Taeyeon bit her lip, she really wanted to avoid the topic. Yoona sighed, "Come on, buddy, what's wrong?" she said in a soft tone. Taeyeon looked up at Yoona, "Tiffany." was all she said. Yoona frowned, of course it was Tiffany. It was always Tiffany.

"What happened this time?" Yoona sighed, ready for the story Taeyeon was going to give about her feeling jealous about Tiffany and Nickhun. Taeyeon shrugged, "No story. I've been avoiding her for the past few days." Yoona raised an eyebrow, "And why would you avoid her?" Taeyeon placed her face in her hands, "I don't know, maybe because it'll help me forget about my feelings for her."

"Feelings for who?" the familiar voice said. Taeyeon looked up in surprise, "Oh.. Tiffany." she said. Tiffany raised an eyebrow, "Is that why you were avoiding me?" "I- uh.." Taeyeon didn't know how to respond. Tiffany smiled, "You silly, you don't need to avoid me because you like someone else. Is that someone jealous of me? Is that why you avoided me?"

Taeyeon looked at Yoona, who raised her eyebrow, telling Taeyeon to play along. Taeyeon forced a smiled and ran a hand through her hair, "Yea, that's right." she lied. Tiffany smiled and knuckled Taeyeon's forehead, "Tell the person not to worry about me." Tiffany said before going to Nickhun.

Taeyeon breathed out a breath, slumping into her chair, "Great. Now I can't avoid her anymore." she mumbled. Yoona shook her head, "Taeyeon, are you just going to let Tiffany go like that?" "Uh.. yes?" Yoona smacked Taeyeon's head, "Yah! What was that for?" Yoona frowned, "Wrong answer. Let me ask again. Taeyeon, are you just going to let Tiffany go like that?" "Ye---" Taeyeon paused midword, seeing Yoona raise her hand like she was going to slap Taeyeon. Taeyeon widened her eyes, "I mean no! No." she quickly corrected herself.

Yoona smiled, "Good girl." Taeyeon sighed, "But.. I don't even know if she likes girls.." Yoona smiled widely, "Leave it up to me!" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at Yoona's behavior, "What?" "I'll be your spy! I'll figure out if she likes girls or not, don't worry, you can count on me!"

"Tae, you like girls?" Taeyeon mentally groaned, hearing Tiffany. Yoona winked at Taeyeon, telling her to admit that she liked the same gender. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and nodded. Tiffany seemed surprised, and slightly.. happy? Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "You're not disgusted?" Tiffany shook her head, "Why would I be? Just because you like someone of the same gender doesn't mean you are disgusting."

Taeyeon let out a small smile, hearing that from Tiffany. Yoona mentally cheered, at least Tiffany doesn't find same dating disgusting. Class began to start, and Taeyeon was lost in her thoughts.

'She doesn't find same gender dating nasty. That's a start, right? Now, I just have to find out if she likes the same gender'

At lunch time, Yoona saw Yonghwa talking to Seohyun. Gritting her teeth, she continued to watch as the two laughed at something. Now, Yoona couldn't just go over there and snatch Seohyun away like she had done before when the bet was still going. Yoona couldn't think of a good enough reason to get Yonghwa away from Seohyun. Suddenly, she smiled as she got a thought.

Walking towards the two people, Yoona turned to Yonghwa, "Yonghwa, is it?" Yoona asked. Yonghwa nodded, "Dae, what's up?" Yoona smiled, "Well, the sky is up." she said, remembering what happened with Taeyeon earlier. Yoona cleared , "Anyways, the office called you and sent me to find you. You should hurry, it sounded important." 

Yonghwa nodded and waved goodbye to Seohyun, who waved back. Seohyun turned to Yoona with a worried look, "What happened? What was important?" Yoona shook her head and sat beside Seohyun, "Nothing." "Nothing?" Yoona nodded, "Nothing." she confirmed. "Then.. why'd the office call him?" "They didn't." Yoona replied shortly. "Then why did you.." Seohyun trailed off, noticing something about Yoona, who slumped into the chair with a grumpy face on, crossing her arms over her chest.

Seohyun smiled, "You were jealous." Yoona didn't deny it, but she didn't answer it either. Seohyun poked Yoona's cheek, "You were jealous, weren't you?" she asked with a small smile. Yoona clenched her jaw in order to keep shut. "Yoongie, were you?" Seohyun asked, poking Yoona's shoulder.

Yoona couldn't keep it inside any more, "Fine, I was jealous, okay?" Seohyun smiled on the inside, but cocked her head to the side, pretending to be curious, "Wae?" Yoona raised an eyebrow at Seohyun, was Yoona's feelings not obvious enough? "You're joking, right? You really don't know why I'm jealous?" 

Seohyun kept her act up, shaking her head innocently. Yoona sighed, was Seohyun really this dense?

At that moment, Yuri walked up with Jessica's arm interlocked with her own, "Sup Yoong, hey Seohyun." She greeted. Seohyun wanted to strangle Yuri for messing up the moment. Seohyun knew Yoona had feelings for her, she was just waiting for Yoona to admit it. "Hey Yul, Hey Jess." Yoona replied, sitting up straighter and putting a smile on her face.

Seohyun raised her eyebrow at how quick Yoona's mood changed. Yonghwa came back and walked back to the table, "They never called me to the office." he said as he took the other seat beside Seohyun. Jessica whispered something into Yuri's ear, and Yuri nodded, "Well, we have to go, bye!" she said quickly before leaving.

Jessica had known that something was going on between Yonghwa, Seohyun, and Yoona, so she wanted to leave them, bringing Yuri with her as they sat at a different table.

Back at Seohyun's table, Seohyun was making an extra attempt to talking to Yonghwa in order to get Yoona jealous. I guess it worked, because Yoona was clenching and unclenching her jaw in anger and jealously.

Suddenly, Yoona held Seohyun's hand and stood, bringing the younger girl with her. Using her acting skills, Yoona smiled to Yonghwa, "Uhm. Girl buisness, we'll be right back." she said politely, leaving him to go to the bathroom. 

Luckily, no one was in the bathroom, Yoona brought Seohyun with her, locking the entrance of the bathroom. "Yoona?" Seohyun asked as Yoona began to pace in front of her. Yoona ignored her, trying to gather her thoughts about how to confess to Seohyun.

"Yoon--" Seohyun was cut off when she felt something warm and soft on her lips. Seohyun widened her eyes, seeing Yoona kissing her, but her eyes soon began to close as she kissed back, wrapping her arms around Yoona's neck while Yoona wrapped her arm around Seohyun's waist, pinning her to the wall lightly.

The girls both pulled away slowly, opening their eyes and staring into to each other's eyes, both were breathing hard from the passionate kiss. Seohyun smiled slightly, "Anything you want to tell me, Im Yoona?"

Yoona smiled back, "Yes, I do. I, Im Yoona, love you, Seo Joo-hyun."

The girls leaned in for another kiss, this time more passionate and slower than before. Yoona didn't mind, she liked kissing slow and soft, as for Seohyun, this was her first time kissing, so she didn't know much, but to Yoona, she was the best kisser.

They moved back. Seohyun pecked Yoona's lips.

"I love you too."