Chapter 21

I Knew

I am busy tomorrow, have a big test. I need to go to bed early tonight and I am going to be busy this week overall. I hope I'll still manage to update daily, if not every other day!

Chapter 21

Yoona smacked Taeyeon's head after Taeyeon told her what happened. "Yah! What was that for?" Taeyeon exclaimed. "For being an idiot!" Taeyeon lowered her head, "I know I'm an idiot." Yoona frowned and softened, "What?" she asked. Taeyeon bit her lip, "I'm an idiot for falling for her."

Once again, Yoona smacked Taeyeon's head. "Yah!" Taeyeon exclaimed, catching the attention of all her classmates. Yoona bowed her head slightly, "Sorry for my friend's loudness." Taeyeon glared at Yoona, but Yoona seemed unaffected. "That's not why you're an idiot." 

"Then why am I an idiot?" Taeyeon asked dumbly. Yoona sighed, "For letting her go that easily." Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "Huh? What am I supposed to do? Magically make Tiffany and Nickhun break up?" Yoona didn't answer, "Do you even know if Tiffany likes you back?" Taeyeon shook her head, "And I wouldn't like to find out the hard way."

Yoona sighed once again at her friend, "So, you're just going to let her go like that?" Taeyeon shrugged, "What else can I do? If she's happy, I'm happy." 

As Taeyeon said those words, Tiffany and Nickhun walked into the room. Taeyeon groaned, curse the school system for placing her in all of Tiffany's classes. 

Hearing those words, Tiffany's heart thumped. Her breathing hitched, but returned back to normal when Nickhun tugged Tiffany's hand to their seats. Taeyeon tried to avoid eye contact with the red head, but her eyes magically found Tiffany's.

Tiffany could see the hurt and jealousy in Taeyeon's eyes, and it made Tiffany herself hurt seeing Taeyeon like that.

"Hey, Kim Taeyeon. You better fight for your girl, and I mean it." Yoona whispered harshly before class began.

Yuri and Jessica practically ran home, both still excited from the earlier events. They began to go to Yuri's house, when they saw an unfamiliar car parked in Yuri's driveway. "Who's that?" Jessica asked. Yuri shrugged, "I don't know." Yuri held Jessica's hand protectively as she entered her house quietly.

She heard talking in the kitchen, Yuri mouthed for Jessica to be, 'Quiet'. Jessica and Yuri creeped to the kitchen, hearing three different voices. They sounded familiar, yet different..

Yuri couldn't help but gasp seeing the two people. All three people turned their heads to the sound. Jessica and Yuri stood up straight. Jessica squeezed Yuri's hand.

"Hi, Yuri." the woman smiled.

Yuri froze.

"Mom? Dad?"