Chapter 25

I Knew

Chapter 25

Jessica hugged Yuri as the younger girl cried silently into Jessica's chest. "It's alright, baby." Jessica whispered into Yuri's hair, kissing the girl's head. That only cause Yuri to cry more. Yuri didn't care if she cried like a baby in front of Jessica. She knew Jessica wouldn't judge her.

Yuri sniffed and wiped her tears using the back of her hand. She leaned back slightly, which was kind of hard, since she was basically laying on Jessica. Yuri leaned down and captured Jessica's lips in a soft, sweet kiss. Yuri pulled away as things were getting heated, not wanting to ruin the innocent moment.

Jessica pouted but continued to hug Yuri as the girls lay on the bed. Yuri continued to sniff, clearing her nose before stopping. Jessica was running her fingers through Yuri's hair, which soothed the tan girl.

"I love you." Yuri said softly.

Jessica smiled and kissed Yuri's head once again, "I love you too."

"I know." Yuri grinned.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Way to ruin the moment, Kwon."

Yuri giggled and rolled over so she laid on her side, facing Jessica who also turned. Yuri smiled and wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist, pulling their bodies closer, the only things that weren't touching were their faces.

Yuri pecked Jessica's lips quickly, making the older girl pout. Yuri continued to tease Jessica, pecking her repeatedly. Jessica, who had enough of the teasing, wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck, pulling the girl closer as she initiated a passionate kiss.

Yuri smiled, seeing how unpatient her girlfriend was. Yuri pulled away from the kiss, needing to breath. Both girls were breathing hard, due to the intense kiss they just had. "Are you hungry? Let's get something to eat." Yuri asked Jessica.

Jessica smirked, "Hungry for you."

Yuri rolled her eyes and got up from the bed, "Uh-oh, ByunSica is out, come on, babe, let's get something to eat." she said, holding her hand out to Jessica.

Jessica pouted, but grabbed Yuri's hand and interlocking it with her own as they walked to the kitchen together.

As they walked out, they noticed that Krystal wasn't home, nor was Mrs. Jung, thankfully.

"Good thing Krystal and my mom aren't home.." Jessica mumbled.

"What was that?" Yuri asked.

Jessica shook her head, "Nothing, come on." she said, pulling Yuri to the kitchen.

Yuri scanned the cabinets and fridge, "So... I'm just saying, but the only thing you have are milk, cheese, and lettuce.."

Jessica shrugged.

Yuri raised an eyebrow, "So, you want to eat milk, cheese, and lettuce for lunch?"

Jessica shrugged again.

Yuri rolled her eyes, "Gosh, my wife is impossible."

Jessica blushed, "Wife?"

Yuri smirked, "Yea, why, don't like it? Okay, fine, I won't call you wife."

Jessica widened her eyes before blushing deeply and looking away, "No.. I like it."

Yuri smiled widely, "Really?"

Jessica nodded shyly, not meeting Yuri's eyes.

Yuri grinned, "Okay, I'll call you wife, but you have to call me husband."

Jessica smirked and decided to turn the tables. She walked up to Yuri and leaned against her, "Seobang~" she whispered.

Yuri gulped, that escalated quickly. 

Jessica smirked and moved her body off of Yuri, "Deal. So, now what are we going to eat?" she asked as if nothing happened.

Yuri tried to calm her breathing as well as her heart. She couldn't help but think Jessica sounded incredibly hot saying 'Seobang'..

What if Jessica was calling her that, no, screaming it, during ---

YAH! Kwon Yuri, no inappropiate thoughts!

"Let's just order out." Jessica suggested.

"Good idea." Yuri breathed out as she went into her pocket for her phone, pulling it out and dialing some pizza place she found, knowing that Jessica liked food like that.

Yuri sat herself down on the dining chair, her legs felt like gelly after the whole 'Seobang' incident.

But, Jessica wasn't done.

As Yuri was on the phone, Jessica plopped herself onto Yuri's lap. Yuri widened her eyes, "What are you-"

She was cut off when the pizza place picked up the phone, "Hello?"

Yuri, not wanting to be rude, replied, "Yes, hello?" she answered, stopping mid way during sentence.

Jessica smiled. Yuri rolled her eyes and began to order until Jessica moved her hips, making her bottom grind onto Yuri's.. you know..

Yuri bit her lip and stopped ordering for a second, "Ma'am?" the pizza person called out.

Yuri wrapped an arm around Jessica's waist, attempting to make the girl stop moving like that. Jessica smiled, knowing she had been successful in making Yuri hot and bothered. Yuri quickly finished up the order before glaring at Jessica.

Jessica unwrapped Yuri's arm from her waist and stood up, swinging her hips as she walked out of the kitchen. She stopped at the door way and turned around. She gave a seductive wink to Yuri and walked out.

 

 

 

Yuri was left in her own thoughts.

 

 

 

 

What...

 

 

The....

 

 

 

Hell..