Chapter 18

I Knew

Chapter 18

"Wait.. So that means that you're..." Yuri began to talk slowly, trying to understand the situation. Jessica blushed and looked away. "Yes, I, Jessica Jung fell in love with a stupid player with the name of Kwon Yuri." Jessica said bitterly.

Yuri was still holding onto Jessica's wrist. She let go and placed her hands on Jessica's cheeks, caressing them. Jessica couldn't help but lean into Yuri's hands, liking the touch. Jessica realized that she wasn't helping the situation, she moved away from Yuri's hands, but her back rested against the wall.

Yuri walked closer and Jessica's heart beat rapidly. Now, Yuri's body rested against Jessica's. The younger girl wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist. Jessica gasped softly and looked up at Yuri, who looked back down.

"You know, the bet is over, you already won. Why are you still here?" Jessica asked, her breath fanning over Yuri's face. Yuri didn't answer as she leaned down and captured Jessica's soft lips with her own.

Jessica instinctively wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck, pulling the girl closer as the kiss deepened. Yuri gently bit Jessica's lips, causing Jessica to gasp, giving Yuri the time to slip her tongue into Jessica's mouth. Jessica slightly moaned, feeling Yuri's tongue on her own.

Both girls needed to breath, both moved away at the same time, opening their eyes to gaze into the others. Yuri gently kissed Jessica's lips, "I love you too." Jessica widened her eyes, "Really?" Yuri nodded, "Really, this isn't for the bet. I really love you."

Jessica frowned, "Then why were you with Gyuri?" Yuri raised her eyebrows in amusement, "Is someone jealous?" Jessica blushed and looked away. Yuri giggled and pecked the older girl's cheek, causing Jessica to turn even more red. 

"So, Jessica Jung, want to be my girlfriend?"

 

The two girls walked into school the next day, hand in hand. Yoona raised an eyebrow at the two, walking over to investigate. "Hey... guys...?" Yoona said slowly, looking between the blonde and tan girl. Jessica smiled and leaned against Yuri's shoulder, "Hey Yoona."

"Are you guys..?" Yoona asked. Yuri nodded and smiled widely, kissing Jessica's forehead. Yoona smiled widely, "Oh, that's great!" she said happily. "Oh, I quit the bet." Yuri announced. Jessica widened her eyes, "What do you mean you quit? You won already."

Yuri shook her head, "I don't care anymore. I won't mind being Yoona's servant, as long as I have your love with me, I'll survive." Students that were nearby went, 'Aww' when Yuri said that. Jessica blushed and hid her face in Yuri's shoulder.

Yoona smiled, "Finally." Yuri raised an eyebrow, "Finally?" "I never wanted to the bet, I knew you liked Jessica, but I knew that you wouldn't chase after her. The bet was the only way to get you to realize your true feelings." Yoona admitted.

Yuri smiled widely, "Thanks, Yoong. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be with Jessica right now." she said, wrapping her arm around Jessica's waist. Yoona smiled, "No problem."

At class, Yoona sat beside Seohyun, waiting for the lesson to begin. "Hyunnie." Yoona called. "Hmm?" Seohyun replied. "Yuri quit the bet." Yoona whispered. 

For some reason, Seohyun felt disappointed. Did that mean Yoona wouldn't touch her any more? Her question was answered when Yoona took Seohyun's hand and interlocked it with her own. Seohyun widened her eyes, "Mwo? The bet is over, isn't it?" Yoona replied with a smile, "I know."

Seohyun had a blush on her face throughout class as Yoona played with their interlocked fingers with a small smile.

Taeyeon watched painfully as she looked at Nickhun wrapping his arm around Tiffany's shoulder, Tiffany wrapping her arm around Nickhun's waist. Tiffany caught Taeyeon's eyes, and Taeyeon averted her gaze.

Tiffany wondered why Taeyeon was ignoring her, had she done something wrong? When the bell rang, Tiffany turned to Nickhun, "I'll meet you at the lunch room." she said before kissing his cheek and following Taeyeon out the classroom. 

"Tae!" Tiffany called out. Taeyeon stopped walking and turned, expecting to see Nickhun and Tiffany, but only saw Tiffany. "Yes?" Taeyeon replied. "Are you mad at me?" Tiffany pouted. Taeyeon widened her eyes, "Me? Mad? No. Why?"

"Because you're avoiding me." "Really? I haven't noticed." Taeyeon replied. Tiffany smacked Taeyeon's shoulder, "Yah! Really, what did I do?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon shook her head, "You didn't do anything, it's just me." "What's wrong?" Taeyeon shook her head again, "You won't understand. Anyways, you're late for lunch, you should go and meet up with Nickhun quickly." "How'd you know I was meeting up with him?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon smiled sadly, "How could I not know?" she replied. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, "What?" Taeyeon shook her head once again and pushed Tiffany lightly by the shoulders away, "Nothing. Nothing. Now, hurry, he's probably waiting."

Tiffany was confused by Taeyeon's actions, "Are you sure you don't want to talk to me about your problem?" Taeyeon nodded, "Yep, I'm sure, now go on." "Why do you want me to leave so badly?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon shrugged, "I figured you shouldn't let Nickhun wait anymore." Taeyeon lied.

'So my heart won't ache anymore. That's why I'm pushing you away.' Taeyeon thought.

"Aish, I'm going to find out why you are acting like this, Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany said frustratingly while walking away.

Taeyeon scoffed and walked the other way.

"Good luck with that."