Chapter 20

I Knew

I feel really bad for not updating at least twice yesterday, but I was busy with my little cousins, whom I love so very much Please forgive me!

<3

Chapter 20

Everyone around Taeyeon was dating someone else. Including her crush, who was dating one of the most popular boy in school, Nickhun. Taeyeon shook her head and sat on the steps outside the school, skipping lunch, not wanting to see Tiffany being lovey dovey with Nickhun.

Taeyeon placed her head in her hands, rubbing her face in frustration. She heard the door open behind her, she turned around and saw Nickhun and Tiffany. Taeyeon mentally groaned, the one time she skipped lunch to avoid them, they actually come to her

"Oh, Tae?" Tiffany said in surprise. Taeyeon got up from the stairs and walked past the couple, turning her body slightly to avoid contact with them.

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, 'I thought she wasn't going to avoid me anymore?' she thought to herself.

Tiffany's thoughts were cut off when Nickhun hugged her waist. Tiffany huffed her cheeks and made a mental note to talk to Taeyeon later.

Meanwhile, Seohyun and Yoona walked into class, hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder. Jessica smiled at Yuri, "Told you." Yuri smiled back, "Okay, okay, you were right." Jessica smiled proudly like a mother, "Yes I am right." Yuri rolled her eyes and pecked Jessica's lips, "Okay, okay, Jessica, I know you were right." 

Seohyun and Yoona walked up at that time, "Right about what?" Yoona asked. Jessica was pretending to check on her nails, "Right about the fact that you two love each other." Yoona widened her eyes, "You knew?" Jessica scoffed and looked up, "How could I not know? It was so obvious, the way you were jealous of that boy, Yonghwa I think it was." 

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows, "Then how did you know I loved Yoona?" Jessca smirked, "Now I know." The younger girl blushed slightly, causing Yoona to wrap her arm around Seohyun's waist, "Yah, you're making Hyunnie embarassed." Jessica noticed the blush on Seohyun's cheeks deepen, "Nope, I think you're the one embarassing her."

Yoona looked at Seohyun and saw her blushing. Yoona smiled and kissed both of Seohyun's cheeks before planting her lips near Seohyun's ear, "Don't be embarassed," Yoona whispered. Seohyun felt ticklish because of Yoona's lips moving against her ear, so she jumped slightly and moved away.

Yoona smirked, finding a ticklish spot, "You ticklish?" Seohyun only nodded before Yoona chased her around the class. The teacher walked in, "Alright, alright, you two sit down." Yoona gave a silly smirk as she wrapped her arm around Seohyun's waist, "Yes sir." she saluted with her free hand, causing the class to smile at her silliness.

Jessica pouted, "Why aren't you funny like that?" she asked to Yuri. Yuri looked down at Jessica's pout, she leaned down and kissed Jessica's lips, making the pout go away. Yuri smiled, "I don't need to be funny to love you, do I?" Jessica shrugged with a small smile on her lips, "No, you don't, but it'll help." "Help what?" Yuri asked. Jessica winked seductively before facing the teacher, acting as if nothing happened.

Yuri's heart thumped at the sight of Jessica's wink, biting her lip slightly as she tried hard to focus on the teacher. Yuri jumped slightly, feeling Jessica's hands on her thighs, rubbing them slowly. Yuri glared at Jessica, but the blonde girl was still pretending that nothing was happening.

Jessica was getting dangerously close to Yuri's clothed womanhood, Yuri softly grabbed Jessica's wrist, preventing her from getting there. Jessica smirked at Yuri before looking back at the front of the room. Yuri put on a mysterious smile, 'I can tease you too.' Yuri thought before she pulled her chair closer to Jessica, wrapping her arm around Jessica's waist.

Jessica almost let out a little squeal, but managed to contain herself as she glared at Yuri. This time, it was Yuri's turned to wink while Jessica's heart beat. Yuri began to massage Jessica's waist, moving lower and lower. Jessica's breath hitched as she grabbed Yuri's wrist.

Yuri smirked and leaned back in her chair, pulling her wrist away, 'I can do it too' Yuri mouthed to Jessica. Jessica was still hot and bothered, 'You're finishing this.' she mouthed to Yuri before turning to the teacher.

Suddenly, Yuri couldn't wait to get home.

Taeyeon quickly ran to the roof top, the only other place she could think of that didn't have alot of people. She sat on the edge, leaning against the railing as she stared down. Her heart cracked, seeing Tiffany in Nickhun's arms.

Her heart broke into two pieces seeing Tiffany initiate the kiss with Nickhun. Taeyeon didn't bother to wipe the tears from her face as Tiffany pulled away.

To Taeyeon's surprise, Tiffany managed to make eye contact with Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled sadly and got up from the roof, wiping her tears using the back of hand. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, was Taeyeon crying? "What's wrong, babe?" Nickhun asked. Tiffany shook her head, "Nothing, just thought I saw something." Nickhun smiled softly, "It was probably nothing."

Taeyeon bit her lip as she walked through the empty halls. She widened her eyes, seeing the front door open, revealing Nickhun and Tiffany. "Oh, Tae!" Tiffany called out, walking up to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon quickly turned her back on Tiffany and began to walk away quickly. Taeyeon's body was turned when Tiffany held her wrist and turned her around. Taeyeon pulled her hand away, ignoring the tingling sensation that was slowly spreading through her arm due to Tiffany's touch.

Tiffany looked back, hurt, "I thought you weren't avoiding me anymore?" Taeyeon didn't answer as she looked at the ground. Nickhun had already went back to class, knowing that it was something private between Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon, answer me." Tiffany said sternly yet quietly, not wanting to disturb classes. Taeyeon still didn't answer. "Is she jealous again?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon scoffed, "No, I'm jealous." Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, "You?"

Taeyeon couldn't hold it in anymore, "You're so god damn dense, you know that?" Tiffany was taken back by Taeyeon's reply, "What?"

Taeyeon laughed bitterly, "You would've never guessed that you were the 'girl' I had a crush on, right?" Tiffany widened her eyes, "Tae.." Taeyeon shook her head, "Save it. It's my fault for being an idiot and falling in love with someone who's already taken. Someone who's the same gender as me, I'm an idiot." For some reason, Tiffany's heart thumped quickly, "You're not an idiot." she said softly.

Taeyeon shook her head again, "I am. And don't act like you care, because you'll just leave and go back to Nickhun again, like you always do." Tiffany stayed quiet, not knowing how to respond. Taeyeon sighed, "Look, just... ignore me, avoid me, do anything so I won't fall for you more."

Tiffany stayed quiet, did she really want to avoid Taeyeon? Of course not, but she will do this for Taeyeon's sake. "Okay.. I'll avoid you." Tiffany said in a whisper. Taeyeon smiled sadly and gave Tiffany one last hug, wrapping her arms around the younger girl's waist. 

Tiffany gasped lightly at the contact, but wrapped her arm around Taeyeon's shoulders, returning the hug. Taeyeon couldn't help but kiss Tiffany's cheek as she pulled out from the hug, "Thanks for letting me fall in love while it lasted." she whispered as she quickly ran away, the tears threatening to spill.

Tiffany stood in the hall way by herself, touching the spot where Taeyeon had kissed her.

'Mianhe..'