Chapter 7

I Knew

Chapter 7

Yoona grinned, seeing Yuri help Jessica with the wheel chair, pushing her to her classes. Seohyun came closer to Yoona and tried to look at where she was looking, "What are you looking at?" Seohyun whispered.

Yoona jumped, not expecting Seohyun to be so close to her, it made her heart race for an odd reason. "Well, Yuri looks like she is getting closer to Jessica." Yoona managed to keep calm, being this close to Seohyun. Seohyun nodded, "But that doesn't mean she is in love with her, she could just be doing this thinking about the bet."

Yoona shook her head, "Maybe she got closer when they were doing their project." Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows, "Project?" Yoona nodded, "In History they have a partner project. They have to learn eachother's 'History'" "'History' as in their past?" Seohyun asked. Yoona nodded, "Exactly."

The bell rang and both girls widened their eyes, they were late! Coincidentally, they both had the same class together. Yoona grabbed Seohyun's hand, not noticing Seohyun was slightly blushing, and ran to class. "Excuse me!" Yoona yelled when they had bumped into different people roaming the halls.

They finally got to class and were both out of breath, but, they were still holding hands. Yoona released Seohyun's hand out of embarassment, and Seohyun found it cute at how shy Yoona was, she smiled softly. "Did we really have to run?" Seohyun asked. Yoona shrugged, "No, but it's funner that way."

"Thanks, Yuri." Jessica thanked when Yuri pushed her to her History class. Yuri smiled, "No problem, we are 'History' partners, right?" Jessica nodded, "Yea, we are." 'But, we are also partners in the bet.' Jessica thought bitterly.

As class started, Yuri sat beside Jessica at the table that seated two people. From what it seemed, both girls were paying close attention to the teacher, who was once again yapping about what happened in the past.

Yuri looked at the board behind the teacher, making it seem like she was watching the old man, but in reality, she was stuck in her own thoughts. Yuri wondered how well Yoona and Seohyun were doing. Did she make more progress with Jessica than Yoona did with Seohyun?

Meanwhile, Jessica stared at the old man's face, but zoned out his voice, stuck in her own thoughts. Jessica wondered if Yuri was only being nice because of the bet. Or, was Yuri really this nice and caring? Jessica mentally laughed at herself, of course, the Kwon Yuri, the heartbreaker, the player, would not be this nice without a reason, and that reason was the bet.

Jessica came to the conclusion that she wouldn't believe in Yuri's sincereness. Yuri came to the conclusion that she should just act normally around Jessica, and maybe that will gain her more progress than Yoona. So, fingers crossed, Yuri will win the bet.

As the girls entered the lunchroom, Yuri pushing Jessica in the wheel chair, all eyes were on them. Jessica coughed slightly, feeling awkward with all the eyes on her. Jessica realized that it was Yuri's fault that she was being glared at. She tapped Yuri's hands that were on the handles, making the tan girl look down abruptly at the owner of the cold hands.

"You can go sit with your friends, just place me over there." Jessica stated, pointing to an empty table in the corner. Yuri pushed Jessica over, but instead of leaving and joining her friends, she took a seat next to Jessica. Jessica raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing?" "What does it look like I'm doing?" Yuri responded. "Why aren't you sitting with your friends?" "Aren't you my friend, too?" That left Jessica speechless, and Yuri smiled in victory.

The girls ate lunch in silence, but it wasn't as awkward as Jessica expected it to be. Yoona fist pumped, seeing Yuri with Jessica, eating lunch. Seohyun eyed Yoona, "What are you doing? You look like an idiot." Yoona pouted, "Yah, that's not nice." Seohyun rolled her eyes, "Neither are you."

Yoona sighed, knowing Seohyun was talking about how she made the bet. "Come on, Seohyun, through this, Yuri will realize her feelings." Seohyun crossed her arms, "How do you know?" Yoona smirked, "I know, we just have to give her alittle push." Seohyun raised an eyebrow, "We?"

Yoona stood beside Seohyun and wrapped her arm around Seohyun's waist, pulling her closer. Seohyun yelped slightly at the sudden contact that made her heart race. Yoona leaned into Seohyun's ear, making the younger girl feel her hot breath. "Just play along," Yoona whispered as she began to walk closer to Yuri's table.

Yuri clenched her teeth, seeing Yoona and Seohyun walk by their table, holding each other. As they passed, Yoona winked, and that made Yuri more angry. Perhaps Yoona did make more progress than she had. Jessica saw Yoona and Seohyun, she knew they were other people involved in the bet, she felt bad for Seohyun. Jessica didn't know that Seohyun also knew about the bet, but in reality, everyone involved in the bet knew about it.

Jessica saw how jealous Yuri was. The blonde girl knew that Yuri will try harder to get to her heart.

But Jessica didn't plan on giving up that easily.