Chapter 35

I Knew

Chapter 35

Mrs. Jung's jaw dropped, so did Yuri's, who widened her eyes at Jessica. Jessica shrugged and gave a wink to Yuri. "You're kidding, right, Sooyeon?" Mrs. Jung asked. Jessica shook her head, "Not kidding. Yuri is my girlfriend for... hmm..2 years." Jessica responded.

Mrs. Jung nearly had a heart attack, "That's disgusting." she commented, "You're disgusting." she said, contorting her face disgustingly. Yuri, who didn't like Mrs. Jung calling Jessica disgusting, stepped up for her girlfriend. "Actually, Mrs. Jung, it is you who is disgusting." she retorted. Mrs. Jung scoffed, "Says the lesbian."

"Says the mother of her daughter." Yuri replied fiercly. Mrs. Jung froze, "What do you mean?" Meanwhile, Jessica's heart thumped loudly, seeing her girlfriend defend her. Yuri smirked, knowing she had the upper hand, "What I mean is that if you really loved your daughter, you will accept her for who she is, not who she dates. If you really loved your daughter, you wouldn't call her disgusting for dating her own gender."

Mrs. Jung got angry since Yuri had talked back to her, "Young lady, you are in my house, you will follow my rules--" Jessica cut her off, "Actually, I am of legal age to move out, and so is Yuri... So..." Yuri smiled and squeezed Jessica's hand, "We're moving out together." Yuri finished the sentence.

Mrs. Jung's mouth was left agaped, "R-really?" she asked as Jessica dragged Yuri to her room to pack her bags. Jessica stuck her head out the bedroom door and nodded, "Really." she confirmed as Yuri began to help pack her things. Mrs. Jung walked into the room, "Let's be reasonable now, Sooyeon."

Jessica scoffed and faced her mom, "You want to talk to me about being reasonable? What about you? You made me leave behind my life when we were in Korea. What about then? Were you being 'reasonable', mother?" she asked in anger. Mrs. Jung stared at her daughter, who now had tears of anger rolling down her face.

Mrs. Jung noticed how Yuri was besides Jessica in under a second, wiping her daughter's tears with her thumb. Mrs. Jung noticed how Jessica's face immediately calmed as Yuri was infront of her, mumbling soft words. Mrs. Jung also noticed the love that was evident in both of the girl's faces.

Mrs. Jung cleared , getting the attention of the girls. Yuri was still cupping Jessica's face as they looked at Mrs. Jung, who let out a small smile, "Sooyeon-ah.. are you happy?" At that question, Jessica's tears returned. Jessica immediately nodded, "I am" she said, her voice cracking. Mrs. Jung smiled at her daughter and turned to Yuri, "If you ever and I mean ever hurt my daughter, be sure that I won't let her date you."

Yuri nodded confidently, "I won't ever dare hurt your daughter. I love her." Mrs. Jung nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Welcome to the family."

 

 

"Jung Jessica! Wake up, babe!" Yuri yelled out from the kitchen of their new house. Jessica groaned and rolled around in bed, trying to find her girlfriend, spreading her arms out around the bed. Jessica frowned, feeling no one besides her. "I'm in the kitchen!" Yuri yelled out again. Jessica pouted, keeping her eyes closed, "Come back to bed!"

Yuri giggled at her girlfriend, "No can do, Sica! Today's a big day!" Jessica sighed and got up and walked out into the kitchen, "Wae?" she asked. Yuri didn't answer, as she checked out her girlfriend's body. Hot bed hair, tanktop that clung to Jessica's curves and body, and short shorts that showed off her toned legs. Jessica blushed, seeing her girlfriend check her out, "Y-yah! I said, why?" she yelled out.

Yuri giggled at her embarrassed girlfriend, she walked over to Jessica and wrapped her arm around Jessica's waist. Jessica turned her head away, "I didn't brush my teeth yet, go away." Yuri giggled and tightened her grip, burying her face into Jessica's neck, planting small kisses.

"Y-Yuri, I said go--" Jessica was cut off when Yuri captured her lips in a kiss. Yuri didn't care about morning breath, she cared about having Jessica with her. The kiss continued in a gentle pace with soft movements before they both leaned out, breathing hard. Yuri smiled and pecked Jessica's lips, "Go get ready for university. We go to the same school."

Jessica widened her eyes, "Really?" Yuri nodded and let go of Jessica, "Hurry up and get ready. And don't wear anything too hot, I don't want people checking my Sica out" She said with a wink. Jessica rolled her eyes, "I should say the same about you, hot stuff." she replied and went to get ready for school.

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter :( I'm sort of running out of ideas for this story.. I plan on fixing up TaeNy's relationship then getting YulSic married before doing an epilouge. Sorry!