Charmed

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungyeol-sshi, this paper needs to be taken care of."

"Sir, you need to sign this"

"Sir. Lee, you have a meeting with Mr. Yook"

Sungyeol sighed for the nth time since he arrived at his father’s company. His father apparently went on a business trip in japan and dumped the work here on sungyeol.

“Just put it on the table” he said as he tried to get everything done because he had something to do later.

 

It had been quite some time and the teacher allowed the students to go home since it finally dawned on them that it was stupid to let the students stay if there was no teacher. 

Dongwoo and hoya went on a date leaving woohyun, sunggyu, sungjong, myungsoo, minah at the table.

“Hey” Sunggyu started “We’ve got to go”

“You’re going already hyung?” Sungjong pouted.

“Yeah it’s 3’oclock we’d rather sleep” Sunggyu says as he yawn.

Woohyun rolled his eyes and said “You’d rather sleep.” He said earning a roll of the eyes from the older. “But, since you’re pretty much inviting me, let’s go!”

“Wait it’s only 3’oclock?!” Sungjong gasped. “ugh, thank god. I’m gonna get some sleep too.”

Sungjong, woohyun, sunggyu bid their goodbye to minah and myungsoo before they went their own ways.

Myungsoo was carefully glancing at Minah, and the other did the same. The awkward atmosphere was slowly building up and myungsoo was afraid the other might think he’s awkward.

“uh” Myungsoo broke the silence first which Minah looked up almost too immediately “wanna go grab some snacks?”

Minah smiled at the latter which made myungsoo’s heart jump in joy “Sure”

“I know a nearby café” Myungsoo stood up Minah did the same. Minah was about to get her bag but myungsoo beat her to it. She looked at myungsoo confused

“I’ll carry it for you” Myungsoo awkwardly rubbed his neck and smiled

Minah blushed and followed myungsoo.

 

“On the contrary i think the idea is brilliant. Anyway, I assume you know the pros and cons of our company, Mr. Yook” Sungyeol bowed and excused himself, not hearing the compliments he had received from the superiors.

“That boy is something” Mr. Yook said and chuckled.

“He is” Mr. Kim, myungsoo’s father smiled.

Sungyeol ruffled his hair and stretched as he slumped himself on the hard corners of the elevator. He sighed once again as the doors opened. He made his way outside bidding goodbye once in awhile

“Good day, sir”

“Have a nice night, sir”

Sungyeol was grateful that the workers were nice because if they weren’t he would’ve flipped ship.

He started his car and drove to his house, when he arrived he was greeted by the maids whilst they opened the door for him.

“Good evening, Sungyeol-sshi”

Sungyeol nodded and immediately went o his room to change not bothering looking around for his parents because he knows they weren’t there. Because if they were, he wouldn’t have worked his off.

Sungyeol took his time in taking a bath; after that he wore some tight jeans and just a blue and white V-cut stripe shirt and a leather jacket. Comfy. Just the way he likes it

He headed towards his car looking like he was slap with candy because of his radiating smile as if the work he had done earlier today was nothing.

 

“What do you want?” Myungsoo asked Minah “my treat”

Minah shook her head looking up at myungsoo “I-I already.. it’s okay.”

Myungsoo laughed at Minah, the first laugh he ever did to a girl. “please?” Myungsoo asked

Minah pouted “Fine” she bit her lip and blushed “The same as yours”

Myungsoo smiled but remembered something “I drink Americano though, if that’s okay with you?” for some odd reason he had liked americano for quite sometime and he doesn't know when he had taken a liking for the drink.

“oh, uhm.. latte?”

“Thought so” Myungsoo smiled.

After ordering they sat down at the corner of the shop, an awkward silence slowly building up.

“Uh..” This time Minah was the one who talked first “I.. Thank you” She blushed.

Myungsoo chuckled at the cuteness “It’s okay. I’m sorry for my friends earlier..”

“They were great!” Minah clapped earning yet another chuckle from myungsoo. The lad was charmed as to how this girl seems to feel so comfoting and just.... really..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter