Thanks

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sungyeol!” Hoya shouted as he and the others made their way to their usual table, where sungyeol was waiting patiently while reading something from a neat white folder.

Sungyeol looked up from the folder, his subject of entertainment, and raised his brow at his hyung and dongsaeng for having a such a goofy face “congratulations on your faces”

Dongwoo was the first to sit down on the table, opposite of sungyeol. He clasp his hands around the others and looked at him with a thankful face “sungyeollie, I love you”

Sungyeol raised his brow and looked at him and turned to hoya who was already sitting next to his lover “I’m loveable but what’s this sudden outburst of confession?”

Myungsoo who was on his right side smacked his head because he says his conceited self was showing which turned into an argument because sungyeol says he was just stating the truth.

Sunggyu who was getting tired of their argument butted in “Anyway” he started “Thanks, sungyeol”

Sungyeol shifted his attention from myungsoo, completely ignoring his last statement about him being cooler than sungyeol, and turned to his hyung “Huh?” He asked, confused. “What did I do?”

Woohyun answered instead of sunggyu, who was busy eating his fries “the teachers were all surprised with our homeworks.”

“says the answers were answered greatly and even doubted us” Dongwoo pouted.

“our math teacher even told me to answer on the board, which he praised me for because it was correct and the techniques I used weren’t for this level” hoya commented, agreeing on what Dongwoo was saying.It had been a week since school started and everyone was feeling the downpour of stress because.. well, it’s school.

“Exactly what level did you teach us?” Sunggyu finally looked up from his fries and shifted his attention to sungyeol with a questioning stare.

“Oh, the ones I taught were actually from my m..” sungyeol bit his lips when he realized what was he about to say “I mean, from when I was reading a college book about math. Basically it’s college level”

“Why would you read math books?!” Myungsoo yelled as he took one of sungyeol’s side dishes and started to devour it.

“pass time?” Sungyeol says as he took hold of myungsoo’s wrist, who was suppose to get another food from sungyeol’s. “Yah, you have you— oh god, you finished it?!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and continued eating sungyeol’s food “I’m a growing boy”

Sungjong who was sitting on sungyeol’s other side turned to look at the abandoned folder that was on the table and looked through them.

“hyung” Sungjong called, his eyes big as saucers “you’re handling the company now?”

Sungyeol whipped his head towards sungjong who was reading the contents of the folder and his eyes bulged, the guys looking at him urging him to tell them what's up.

Sungyeol sighed “not exactly. Dad’s on a business trip and I’m handling it now”

They nodded their heads in understanding.

 

 “so, what do you guys wanna eat?” woohyun called over them in his living room.

The guys were currently at woohyun’s house (well, his parents but you get the point) for an overnight because tomorrow’s a weekend. They do this every now and then when they get tired of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter