Tired

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Please read below :D

Myungsoo asks one of their maids to take out the mat and set it on the usual place, as he waits for sungyeol in his room still trying to remember (he thinks sungyeol might have mention it) the meaning behind daisy because apart of him knows sungyeol won't tell him. Just like before.

Sungyeol looks around the bathroom and face palms remembering he forgot to take his clothes with him. Wrapping a towel around him, he goes out of the room not bothering to look at myungsoo who was rolling around the bed.

“Hyu—woah” Myungsoo stops his sentence as he looks at sungyeol’s , not expecting it. Sungyeol rarely takes his shirt off in front of their friends.

“Forgot to bring the clothes” Sungyeol laughed.

“you should have called me.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes, “How come you have a great body when all you do is eat?”

Sungyeol chuckles, gathering his clothes and going back to the bathroom “I’ll take that as a compliment”

Myungsoo scoffs.

 

“Remember how we met?” Sungyeol asks as he looks up at the stars. They were now outside of myungsoo’s house, seating on the grass as they look up at the velvet sky.

“Who would forget that?” Myungsoo laughed as he lays his head on myungsoo’s lap, not noticing sungyeol looking away. Was myungsoo by chance torturing him “You came running into us, blood dripping from your nose and a swollen cheek. I don’t think anyone would forget that.”

 

“Why do we have to call you L again?” woohyun scowls at myungsoo who was happily eating a cookie. They were on the way to the near by park though it was almost sunset. It was one of those neighbour playgrounds that they always visit.

“Just because” Myungsoo rolls his eyes as he tries to take sunggyu’s share of the cookie only to be pushed away by the face. Myungsoo pouted at this and turned to Dongwoo “Hyung” He asks in a cutesy tone.

Dongwoo smiles at him before giving his half of the cookie “Here you go”

“Yah” Hoya frowned “You already at—“

Hoya stops mid sentence when he the bushes hustling. They turned their heads to the direction, sunggyu standing in front, protecting them. “Wh-who’s there?!” The boys think that it was one of those too many kidnappers that they always fear.

Sunggyu crouches down and takes a stone in his quivering hand, gulping before throwing the rock towards the sound.

“O-ow!” The boys hear a loud shout from the bushes. They were sure it wasn’t one of a grown up, but they have to be cautious.

“I ask you, who’s there?!” Sunggyu yelled.

A boy came out of the bushes only for the guys to widen their eyes. His nose was bleeding and his cheeks was red, though the dim light make it unnoticeable, due to the swollenness it is.

“Sorry for scaring you…” The boy whispered, as if afraid he would get beaten.

Sunggyu, out of his trance immediately went over to the boy, taking out his handkerchief. He gives it to the boy and asks “Are you okay?! did I do that?! I’m so sorry! I tho—“

The boy who was scared for being approached to quickly, smiled at him “I’m fine… just… I fell down..” Sunggyu sighed in relief as the guy came rushing in on the boy.

“Woah, there’s blood dripping on his nose” Woohyun says, amused. He was never once hurt in his whole 9 years of life so it was quite… appealing to him…

Sunggyu smacked him by the head “pabo” he hisses “Help him up the bench.”

 

After aiding the boy—with the help of their bodyguard asking for the first aid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter