Not yet

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you done?” Myungsoo asked Minah as he admires her beauty, chuckling every now and then.

“de, oppa” Minah nodded cutely and smiled at myungsoo.

Myungsoo led Minah to their villa, taking tiny steps to make the walk longer as he talks to the girl, he guided her throughout the walk making the guys whistle at him for being a gentleman, not noticing a little someone looking down on his lap faking a smile.

When they entered the villa, Minah was welcomed with a beautiful sight. It was a lodgey kind of villa made of fine woods furnished into such magnificent.

“It’s so beautiful” Minah says as she looks up at myungsoo with wide eyes.

Myungsoo nodded “I think so too. This is my 2nd favorite..”

Myungsoo led her to the rooms purposely not going to his because it was probably dirty as (they haven’t cleaned up last night when he and sungyeol were pigging out) but ended going there because no one can resist Minah (myungsoo thought).

It was better than he thought, sungyeol probably cleaned it out when he woke up (late again and another set of accusing fingers were pointed at him for being an adorable )

“L-oppa and sungyeol-oppa sleeps together?” Minah asked, tilting her head.

“When you put it that way it sounds wrong” Myungsoo laughed, he does that nowadays laughing at everything Minah says because he finds it adorable “but yeah.”

Lastly, they went to the kitchen. And myungsoo thought he should really get away from here before woohyuns find out he went inside ‘his’ kitchen but stayed anyway.

“Oppa, Can I drink water please?” Minah pouted.

“Why not?” Myungsoo asked back and poured water for her, water spilling at the side for being too clumsy.

“Aigoo, oppa’s so clumsy” Minah walker towards myungsoo.

“Wai— it’s we—“ Myungsoo stuttered.

Too late, Minah crashed into myungsoo’s arms making their faces inches apart. Myungsoo’s heart was beating so fast and loud he wondered if the guys could hear it. They lingered on for a moment and myungsoo looked like he was slowly closing the gap when a sound of someone gasping startled them, making them move as far as possible from each other.

The two looked at the man before them with flushed faces before averting their eyes elsewhere not giving contact to the other.

"oh..uhm.. I’m sorry.. uhm… I was just told to get a glass.. uh.. yeah” Sungyeol stuttered as he made way to get a glass and went straight out.

Myungsoo feared that he might misunderstand and tell the guys and leave him to suffer in endless teasing so he asked Minah if he could go to his room first (to save the embarrassment and ready himself for it) and she should get going because her friends might be looking for her, which she obliged.

 

An hour later, when myungsoo wondered why the guys weren’t bombarding him questions and knocking wildly outside the locked door, he decided to go out.

He walked to where the guys were, cautious that they might tackle him and question him to death and noticed that Minah and her friends probably went back because there things weren’t there.

Woohyun noticed him and quirked at eyebrow at him.

“Where’d you g—“

“I swear I didn’t do anything!!” Myungsoo yelled.

“H-huh?” Woohyun looked at him confused, myungsoo mirroring his face.

“S-sungyeol, didn’t say anything? And.. uh..uhm.. where’s Minah?” Myungsoo asked, carefully. His hyungs might be joking

“Say anything about what?” Woohyun asked “Oh, she went back with her friends. Her face was really red so I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter