He knows, okay!

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wha.. What.. Just happened?" Dongwoo stammered out as he looks at Jaehwan's car driving out of the campus. He hears murmuring at his back and turns around, shock also written on infinite's faces. Dongwoo had been walking ahead of infinite when he stumbled upon sungyeol, just in time for him to call his name and greet sungyeol's parents and also apologize, he—or they because he assumed they had also seen it—had seen what happened.

"What did they mean by..." Woohyun started but raised his hands to ruffle his hair "i don't understand... What's..."

Sunggyu looked down. He knows sungyeol's story, he cried because of it, he hadn't eaten because of it, he'd feel suffocated everytime he thinks of it, but never had he thought that it was worse than imagined.

"Why d..did they.. To hyung..." Sungjong is close to tears as hoya patted him on the back, also too shock to say comforting words.

Myungsoo who was supposedly mad at sungyeol felt liked he'd had been punch, not because he was feeling guilty for punching sungyeol or maybe he was because he knows sungyeol. He knows—knew sungyeol all too well and maybe he knows he didn't do anything wrong and that's why he's mad.

Or maybe he's mad because he thought he knew sungyeol.

maybe because sungyeol wasn't explaining him things, everything, he's mad because he doesn't know what to believe, And maybe he's mad because why does jaehwan know and he doesn't? Why does it feel like a part of him is aching?

They looked at the ground, gloom expressions on their faces. Sunggyu opens his mouth, trying to think of comforting words but nothing came.


They were in their rest house and nobody neither spoke nor move, too glum to do anything. Woohyun, who couldn't take the curiosity, opened his mouth.

"Did.." He started, the guys looking at him "you guys know he has a sister?"

Sunggyu looked away, was he suppose to say anything? He promised sungyeol not too but now that it had come to this.. "i did.." Noticing the stares he looked at them.

“D-did you als—?" Woohyun stammered and he knows he shouldn't feel like he had been betrayed because that's not the ing point but sunggyu had kept it all this time and he isn't too sure what to feel.

Sunggyu looked away. “I’m not explaining anything, woohyun-ah..."

The silence came back until myungsoo opened his mouth. "Since.. When?" he tries to conceal the obvious betrayal in his voice.

"Just recently." Sunggyu answered.

"I think.." He started "that you should know his side of the story, give him the benefit of the doubt because not everything is what it seems, L." He stands up and goes to the kitchen, the guys looking at him as he did so, when he came back, he brought beers and the guys think it affected sunggyu so much because he wasn't the type to do this.

"I'm not siding on anyone, i'm only here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter