Lily of the nile, Astilbe, Larkspur

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read, let me shamelessly promote myself XD

I wrote a new myungyeol fic! It's so fluffy and full of rainbows and cute! :D I already finished writing the whole story so you can expect an everyday update :D

Innocent act.

“L, Why are you so bad at this?” Sungyeol laughed, warmheartedly as he watches myungsoo fail yet again at another round of the game. He feels as if half of his problems are gone.

“Wh-shut up” Myungsoo frowned. “It’s my first time playing this!”

“Me too” Sungyeol says as he fumbles with the control, liking the fact that only a little knew this little shop. In fact, they were the only one here now. The manager trusts them enough (due to them going here almost every day before), he left them for his usual 3pmbreak.

Myungsoo nudges sungyeol to distract him, the latter doing the same. When myungsoo had enough because it wasn’t bothering sungyeol at all, he decided to take measures.

Poking.

“Yah yah yah” Sungyeol yells, as he tries to get away from Myungsoo’s constant poking. He laughs as he tries to do the same to him.

“Wha-yah!” Myungsoo exclaimed “That’s cheating!”

“Says the person who did it first” Sungyeol laughs. He misses times like this.

They continued poking each other until Myungsoo’s character died, making him groan and playfully punch sungyeol. “you definitely cheated! Let’s do it again!” Myungsoo had been saying that for the past 3 tries they did and sungyeol wasn’t one to blame.

Sungyeol laughed and shrugged. “Whatever you say”

Halfway through the game, myungsoo started poking sungyeol again, already abandoning his game. Sungyeol doesn’t give in at first but bursted out laughing as myungsoo tickled him in between, forgetting the game too. He does the same to myungsoo, eliciting a loud laugh from the latter.

They did it a few minutes more. The manager came back only to see them on the floor, tickling each other. He doesn’t pay them no mind since it always ended this way whenever they come here. Always. The very first time this happened, he was mad at first but the two only laughed at his expression. He pinches the bridge of his nose remembering that incident.

“You totally did that on purpose.” Sungyeol said still panting from the earlier activity.

“Did not” Myungsoo stuck out his tongue.

 

After going out for another round before myungsoo gave up (“I’m no giving up, I’m just tired.” So he says), they went to a near café that was just a block away from the arcade (they call it that), they sat down near the back where almost no one comes to. Sungyeol pointed out that myungsoo was the one who invited him so he should pay.

“Yah, aren’t you the hyung, hyung?” Myungsoo whined.

“As if you treat me like one” Sungyeol playfully scoffed.

Myungsoo sighs before getting up. He asks sungyeol if it’s the usual, the latter nodding.

Maybe myungsoo was really blind or dense for the matter, because he still hasn’t notice that sungyeol had never laid eyes on him. Sungyeol doesn’t mind though. He hums in the seat waiting for myungsoo.

He waits for the latter for a bit before Myungsoo places their orders on the table, pouting as he places his wallet inside his back pocket. Sungyeol chuckles silently at his expression.

They stayed at the café for about an hour, only because the place became jam packed (the manager doesn’t mind though) and headed to myungsoo’s house.

“Hyung” Myungsoo started “you first?”

Sungyeol shakes his head as he plops down at the very centre of myungsoo’s bed, liking the feel of the soft mattress against his tired body. The latter chuckles at the sight, shaking his head as he goes to the bathroom for a shower.

Sungyeol’s hand finds Myungsoo’s pillow, smiling as he smells the feint scent of myungsoo’s shampoo. He lets his eyes trail the corners of the room, his attention stopping at a frame with flowers in. He pushes himself up and saunters where the frame is, smiling at the sight of it.

Flowers.

Flowers that Sungyeol had given Myungsoo 2 years ago.

Flowers that Myungsoo had begged his parents to preserve and frame it.

Flowers that Myungsoo will never know the meaning of.

The doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter