Truth.

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo tries to ignore the dread he feels when he entered school that afternoon, he dreaded just thinking about it and he isn’t too sure why, doesn’t want to know why.

He sees minah walking in front of him, with him not being noticed so he decidesto call her. “Minah!” Myungsoo yells, Minah giving her the purest smile and he instantly feels a tad bit happy. Myungsoo fakes a smile because he can’t—for the love of everything—smile right now. They walk to the cafeteria holding hands, the students who were looking at them, stared in envy.

Once they entered the cafeteria, he’s greeted by sunggyu—no, infinite’s—glare. Along them was girl who looked too pitiful with her eyes swollen, and face red.

“what?” Myungsoo asks, his voice almost stutters and he doesn’t—again—know why.

Minah looks at them one by one “Are you okay, opp—?”

“Don’t you ing talk to me, you .” Woohyun grits out and myungsoo could see him shaking, and what the actual ? Did he just cursed at minah?

“What the ’s your problem?” Myungsoo growls, the student's whispers could be heard and before they knew it. Dongwoo, who was the most innocent of them all, had grabbed myungsoo by the collar dragging him away from the cafeteria and into a more secluded area.

“” Sungjong snaps at minah, “Move it.”

Minah tightens her jaws before following.

 

“What the do you think you’re doing?!” Myungsoo pushes Dongwoo off him, also grabbing him by the collar but before he could hoya pushes him away from Dongwoo, sunggyu grabbing the opportunity to hold minah by the wrist and drag her to where myungsoo was to give him the phone.

“What the f—?” Myungsoo starts.

“Watch the ing video.” Sunggyu starts calmly, minah struggling as sunggyu’s grip tightens on her arms before letting it go, a painful red mark appearing on her pale skin, myungsoo not noticing it because was that a thumbnail of sungyeol and what was he up to with minah so close to him?

Myungsoo hesitates before grabbing the phone and looking up.

Infinite had been crying.

He could see how swollen and red their eyes are and he knows that dread from earlier wasn’t from the milk he had this morning.

He presses play and watches the scene change.

Minah is in front of sungyeol, her frame shaking as she utters,“but you killed her.”

Myungsoo’s brow furrows, minah looking away as she bites her lips looking at the girl—surely the girl who gave them this—who was with woohyun, the latter glaring at him.

Sungyeol looks away, minah places a hand on sungyeol’s face turning his face to her. “what do you think the oppas would feel if they learn they have a murderer for a friend? Don’t you think they’d be grossed out? What would myungsoo-oppa feel?”

Sungyeol tenses up, minah slapping sungyeol unexpectedly and then sungyeol was on the floor, curling up in a fatal position because of the punches that the guys who were standing near minah was, gave him.

Myungsoo doesn't understand what's happening. He is shaking and he feels like vomiting, he tries to look away from the screen, but no use. Infinite looks away because they know.

“Are you satisfied now?” sungyeol pants out.

Minah growls at sungyeol before scratching him in and in areas below it, almost trying to purposely avoid his face. She orders the boys to punch sungyeol and they did, brutally.

 minah struggles from sunggyu’s grip. “Let me go.”

“b...”

“the nerve to talk back to me...." Minah growls "YOU KILLED SOMEONE! YOU KILLED MY BESTFRIEND! AND I’M GOING TO KILL YOU, MYUNGSOO, AND EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF YOU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter