Infinite

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was only the student’s 2nd day at school and they already felt like throwing cars, really. Just when they thought, no more meeting with the principal, the announcer just had to speak in to the speakers and make everyone suffer.

 

Infinite went to the school’s stadium last, because they were sure they weren’t going anywhere if they walked with crowds.

When they opened the doors, they scanned for seats and luckily they found 6 available seats at the middle. Middle of the girls. Sure right they were reserved.

They sat down and the girls around them silently squealed. their precious boys were finally sitting with them.

Infinite tuned down the girl’s squeals and did minded their own business but they can’t help but listen to some parts of what they’re saying. Because honestly, it was more entertaining. Even Dongwoo’s mother, the director, was looking bored at the speeches.

"Oh my god! Who are they!?"

"You don’t know!?"

Infinite assumed the first girl nodded because the second one began ‘introducing’ them.

"Okay so basically their group name is infinite. They had that name since they were young apparently, and they are all rich. Sunggyu oppa is very caring and leader-like. He’s real cute when he nags at woohyun oppa, his boyfriend."

"Boyfriend!?!"

"Yes, boyfriend. If you’re not cool with that then everyone’s against you."

Sunggyu and woohyun smiled because their ‘fangirls’ supported them and they really appreciate that despite them being a bother at times.

"Anyway, where was i? … oh yeah! Woohyun-oppa gets nag a lot by sunggyu oppa because he’s really greasy. He throws hearts at everyone and he’s real nice and sweet and I just wanna hug him an-"

"Unnie!"

"Oh uhm sorry. Anyway, Hoya-oppa is the one next to woohyun-oppa and he’s really good at dancing and a real charmer. His boyfriend is next to him which is Dongwoo-opp-"

"Boyfriend!? Again!?"

"Yes. I know, all good-looking guys are taken. life. Anyway, Dongwoo-oppa is real innocent and pure and his eyes just shine when he smiles."

Infinite snickered at the girl’s description of Dongwoo. You haven’t seen him with hoya, They thought.

"Moving on, the one next to him is myungsoo, or what we call him L. L-oppa doesn’t want anybody to call him by his name and the only people he lets are his family, and apparently sungyeol-oppa. Says there’s a reason behind his name and yeah. He’s really cool. Everyone calls him ice prince, yeah, i know lame title, because when you look into his eyes you just freeze. And lastly, the one next to him is sungyeol-oppa, the person who is also allowed to call L-oppa by his name. I.. really have no description of him. He doesn’t talk much and the only time you seem him talk is when he’s with infinite. Everyone says L-oppa is the ice prince but some who had been sungyeol-oppa’s  classmate, like me, thinks sungyeol-oppa’s more of an ice prince. Annnnyway, L-oppa and Sungyeol-oppa’s are junior and the rest are senior"

"Are they a couple too?"

"Who?"

"L-oppa and sungyeol-oppa."

"No, they’re the only one’s straight. Lucky, right?"

Infinite, except for sungyeol, wondered about it too, They never see sungyeol with anyone other than them. And they’ve been hearing rumours that sungyeol’s really quite in class. They look at sungyeol and thought whether what they’re saying is true because sungyeol’s a childish kid. Really.

Sungyeol on the other hand knew his hyungs along with myungsoo were staring so he averted his eyes to the English teacher, who was strug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter