Confirmation

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry yeol, I have something to do with jongie” Myungsoo grinned at sungyeol as he ruffled the older’s hair and hugged him tight (the kind of hug he missed) before he ran fast towards the gate.

Sungyeol pursed his lips together and looked down, leaning on his seat like he usually does this days. He was the only one alone at the classroom because he had waited for the latter to go home together; they used to do that.

One time when sungyeol asked myungsoo why he was on a hurry, he says he had a date with minah or the other times he had something with sungjong.

He sighed again, deciding to go the company instead of waiting for the latter to turn back.

When he was halfway through the almost deserted hallway, he heard a familiar voice hissing at one of the empty classrooms.

Sungyeol wasn’t exactly the type to snoop around especially when it has nothing to do with him but a gut feeling told him to look at the classroom and the sound of sniffing made him curious.

Sungyeol looked through the crack of the tinted glass door and was able to make out 4 forms, 3 were standing up and the other was opposite to them, crying.

He had yet to see their faces because the three were facing back from him and the other, blocked.

“exactly what do you think you’re doing?!” The somewhat familiar voice hissed the at the tear stained girl.

“I.. I didn’t do.. anything” She stuttered, the sound of her sobs overtaking her statement.

“yeah right!” The other spat. “You were about to confess, didn’t you?!”

Sungyeol furrowed his brow, he didn’t know what the hell was up but that girl who was spouting profanities definitely was in the wrong.

He slid the door harshly, creating a loud sound that startled the girls.

The one who was spouting, whipped her head and looked at sungyeol alarmed, the mentioned guy mirroring her face.

Sungyeol turned his eyes into slits, his eyes scanning the girls with the glare he had, making them shiver.

“What the hell are you doing, minah-sshi?” He snarled.

“O-oppa” The said girl stuttered, her facial expression turning panicked.

“I asked, what the hell are you doing?”

Minah bit her lip, tears pooling in her eyes “S-she was bullying me.”

“Bullying you? Aren’t you the one who was spitting profanities?” Sungyeol raise brow, his expression unchanging.

Minah looked down, along with her friends that sungyeol recognized as the girls who were with her in the beach house (he doesn’t remember the name and he doesn’t care). Sungyeol didn’t even bother to look at her and gestured for the crying girl, who was behind the three, to come to him which the girl obliged despite feeling scared of sungyeol’s glare.

Minah let out a tsk sound and looked up from the floor, her face smug. Sungyeol who was telling the crying girl to stand behind his back shifted his attention to minah, raising his brow at her expressions.

She walked towards sungyeol and stopped an arm away “oppa” She started, inching yet again, until they were practically face to face. “I was just teaching her a lesson.” She nodded towards the girl behind his back, smirking.

“Lesson?” Sungyeol questioned, not moving back.

“She was about to confess to my L” Minah shrugged. “That won’t do”

Sungyeol smirked ”I knew there was something off with that nice attitude of yours”

Minah whipped her head to sungyeol, faking a shock expre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter