to which he finished first

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone looked at sunggyu with a dumbfounded face as if he was talking in some language they didn’t understand.

The first one to recover was sungjong “YOU DISTRUBED MY SLEEP FOR THIS?!?”

“HYUNG, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!”

“OH MY GOD, I’M GOING BACK TO BED!!!”

Sunggyu and woohyun sighed, knowing these were the reactions they had expected from their friends. But being the oldest, sunggyu hushed them by placing his books loudly.

“You better get your asses here and start working on them or I will personally shove pillow in your faces when you sleep until you stop squirming.” Sunggyu said, an octave lower that made the others shiver because no matter how (cute) small sunggyu is, he was also strong. And woohyun was with him. That’s a ing plus.

Everyone groaned and returned to their seats.

“Hyung, seriously” Dongwoo started, his voice still raspy from the sleep “not to be conceited but I’m here. You know?” obviously putting pressure on ‘I’ because he was the director’s son for crying out loud.

“That doesn’t mean we can skip assignments” Sunggyu rolled his eyes, still taking his books out like the rest of the guys.

“Not skip” Dongwoo groaned “push back the date?”

“no.”

 

Sunggyu who was observing everyone (and their scowls) and noticed that sungyeol wasn’t moving. He was just sitting in the couch, more like sprawled out in the couch.

“Yah” Sunggyu yelled as he took a pillow and threw it at the brunette.

Sungyeol looked up and pouted “what?”

“What you say.. Do your work” Sunggyu snarled.

Sungyeol looked at sunggyu and laid back down “I’m already done with mine.”

When sungyeol uttered the statement the guys halted their doings and looked at him.

“Stop lying!”

“Get your down here!”

“You better get your balls down or I’m slicing it”

Sungyeol sighed and went to his seat, taking his notes out ang giving it to the guys, opening it as he does so.

“See for yourself.” Sungyeol was ready to lay back down until he was yanked down by the guys and pinned to the ground with their hands, eyes looking at him as if he’d betrayed a whole clan.

“you” Hoya started “When did you do this?!”

Sungyeol looked at him wide eyed and was about to answer when another yanked his head to another direction.

“You bastard, how dare you leave me?!” Myungsoo glared at him

“Wha—“

“Hyung, I thought we were in this together” Sungjong pouted, wiping an imaginary tear of his cheeks.

Before he could even retaliate to the guys’ accusations, he was yanked away from the by woohyun and was forcefully seated next to him.

“sungyeol, you know I love you right” woohyun started “Please teach me.”

 

After an hour of bickering, who gets sungyeol to help them, sungyeol finally had enough and told them stop fighting or he seriously will lock himself in the room and leave them answering it alone (to which they muttered betrayal).

“woohyun hyung, you got that one wrong.” Sungyeol pointed at the problem woohyun was working on. He grabbed a paper and wrote some stuff before giving it to the said man “Here, answer that and 4, 7, 8 with this formula. The explanations are there.”

Woohyun whipped his head up at sungyeol with thankful eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter