The same

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYS!!!! you can call me IKA! I feel shy with the authornim and all IKKAAAAAAAAA!!!! and what about you guys? What's your name? :D (Cue 4minute's song)

It had been a while since he was sitting, actually only 10 minutes but myungsoo had always been impatient, when he noticed Jaehwan getting out of the room. Minah noticed this too. She excused herself asking where the bathroom is which Myungsoo turned his attention to—completely forgetting about jaehwan—and telling her where it is.

Minah looks at her back, noticing no one was looking at her and entered sungyeol’s room.

“What the heck are you doing here?” Sungyeol asks. He heard the door open and expected Jaehwan to come with a wet towel but no, it just had to be the source of evilness.

Minah smirks at him not noticing the door was left open. She glides her way to sungyeol and laughs at his appearance. “You look even more pathetic.”

Sungyeol balled his fist. Who was she to tell him that?

“Don’t think that just because you’re sick, myungsoo-oppa would come running for you” She smirks “He didn’t even give two s about you earlier”

Sungyeol doesn’t respond because all myungsoo did was stand at the doorway, looking at him. Not that he expected the latter to move but weren’t he the one saying bro code or whatever that meant. He deosn't even know how she found out about his feelings, but she does.

“got it right, huh?” She bends down and puts a finger on sungyeol’s cheek and traces his jaw, sungyeol shuddering in disgust. “Myungsoo-oppa isn’t gay and will never be gay.” She presses her long sharp nail on sungyeol’s lips making it bleed. “Understood?” She smirks.

Sungyeol winces at this and look away. Blood making its way to his chin.

“Your pathetic façade is disgusting” sungyeol spats, talking hurts because of the bruise on his lips but he doesn't pay mind to it.

“Not as pathetic as how you’re acting all innocent when actually you want to do things to him. Top it off you're both guys” Minah laughs at her words. “Disgusting.”

“What the hell are you doing?” a voice resonated throughout the room, Minah flinching at the sudden intrusion. They both whip their head and look at an angry Jaehwan. She averts her eyes and looks at the ground, biting her lips, she thinks of a plan and her body starts to quiver.

A barely audible sniff comes out of her and looked at jaehwan with the most innocent eyes she could muster. “S-sungyeol.. oppa… suddenly k-kissed me a-and..”

Her words were cut off when Jaehwan held his hand up to stop her. Sungyeol is too dumbfounded to react. Kiss her? Bloody hell, no!

“I was here the whole time I saw you walked in the door. Your acts are of no use to me.” He growled the last as he sees sungyeol wipe the blood.

“Jaehwan, leave her alone” Sungyeol says.

“What the hell are you doing?” He ignores sungyeol and spat.

Minah obviously has been found out so she tilts her head and looks at jaehwan head on, smirking. “Doing what’s right, obviously.”

Something breaks inside of jaehwan and the next thing she knows, she was pinned on the wall, jaehwan holding her by the neck.

He was beyond pissed.

Sungyeol had had enough of the s he’s been feeling. Hell, he’s had enough for his whole entire life because of his parents barely acknowledging his existence or rather, treating him like a co-worker, a product. Jaehwan knew because sungyeol told him when he heard what sungyeol’s father had told the young sungyeol. “You’re in my house therefore you abide my rules.” Was it? Was that what father’s usually say to their child? He doubted himself whether it was wrong because it seems as though Sungyeol’s and his father were the same.

He remembers sungyeol giving him the eye and subtly gesturing him to hide when his father had slapped sungyeol on the cheek for not looking him in the eye while speaking. He still remembers what sungyeol had said after a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter