wet

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol thinks it wasn’t a wise idea to sleep the night (though it was only 1 pm when he arrived but what the heck he’s stressed with handling life anyway) right away after arriving home, wet with all that happened, and not changing.

Because right now, he’s alone and freezing to death with no one to help him because what do you know he gave the workers in his house (yes, now it’s his because his parents won’t be coming back till he goes to god knows where he’s headed to) a month off and it just so happens, it starts today.

But whatever, sungyeol doesn’t care. Instead of actually changing from his already-dried-but-still-a-bit-wet-clothes, he gives a call to the director of the school (Dongwoo’s mom woopdeedoo) rather than the teachers because the conversation would be longer and he doesn’t want that, and called in sick. Dongwoo’s Mother was okay with it, thankfully.

It may have everything to do with how sungyeol basically coughed the entire sentence out, or that he was sniffing, or that his voice was hoarse that she barely recognizes him.

“Okay, sungyeolie” Dongwoo’s mother said, Dongwoo taught her that name. “Take care of yourself, okay? And drink your medicine or I’ll personally go there and shove it down your throat, arasso?” Mrs. Jang said in a sweet voice that made sungyeol shudder.

“y-yes, aunt” He stuttered. She was like the mom he always wanted. Except for the fact that she literally will shove the medicine down your throat. She once did that to Dongwoo. Poor child.

The idea of drinking medicine must’ve slipped sungyeol’s mind, or changing because he was curled up in a ball. Again. Sleeping.

 

“Oppa” Minah said in the most innocent voice she could muster. They were now in the restaurant with the guys and everyone’s wondering where the hell is sungyeol. Jaehwan was clearly not amused considering how much he was stuffing his mouth. And so is sunggyu, the day he finally want to apologize to someone, the person he’s supposed to apologized to is missing. Great.

“Hmm?” Myungsoo stares at her lovingly though part of him really was curious why sungyeol is unreachable.

“Try this” She smiles, as she scoops a spoon full of carrots. Cooked carrots. To this, myungsoo’s left eye twitched. Dear god who serves that amount of carrots?! He was ready to say he doesn’t eat carrots because it taste awful when cooked but when he looks at minah in the eyes and sees the sparkling innocence, he gives it a go and cue the eye twitching and fake moan of delight.

Besides, Manly Men eat carrots.

“It tastes good, right… Myungsoo… oppa?” Myungsoo successfully downed the blasted carrot and whipped his head to minah, who was giving him the cutest expression. Did she just call him by his name?

“Err…” He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Dongwoo’s voice.

“MY BABY IS SICK!!!!” He yelled, the people at the restaurant giving him the eye.

“Woah there” Hoya held him by the wrist and calmed him down. “How’d you know that?”

“Called mom, said he was sick. My baby is sick!” Dongwoo furrowed his brow. “Sungyeol is sick. Sungyeol is ing sick he doesn’t get sick why is he sick”

With this, jaehwan stood up “Err… Leo-hyung, I’m gonna go check sungyeol. Can you please tell Hakyeon-hyung for me?”

Taekwoon looked at him blankly, before he could open his mouth though, Hakyeon appeared. Thank god because he clearly does not want to talk.

“What are you saying? What about school?” Hakyeon frowned. “You can go vi—“

“Hyung! Who cares about school” Dongwoo yelled, exasperated. “I say we skip and go to sungyeol and invade him”

“You do realize I’m still here, right?” Sunggyu massaged his temples, part of him really did want to go see sungyeol. But another part of him says no to skipping. He had enough of that in middle school.

“Hyung” Dongwoo looked at him teary eyed “My baby is sick”

“Wh-what if hyung is scared alone?” Sungjong joins in.

Sunggyu pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing. Dongwoo grins at his response and woohyun chuckles at him.

 

Infinite, along with Jaehwan and minah are now coming out of the Dongwoo’s van, The other vixx members unfortunately weren’t allowed to go (“Why~? I want to see sungyeol-hyung!” Sangyhyuk whined) because of their manager

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter