New people

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“S-sungyeol-sshi” Mr. Lee called

Myungsoo looked up and said “Sungyeol’s not here. His father called.”

“I-I see” Mr. Lee was quivering because he was asked by the principal to call sungyeol, which to his dismay was not here. “Uh-uh… Myu.. L-sshi please come to the principal’s”

Myungsoo raised his brow but nodded nonetheless, he didn’t want to cause a scene so he just went with the teacher leaving the curious on lookers in the room.

When they arrived in front of the office, Mr. Lee knocked on the door and they were told to come inside.

“L?” The principal asked

“Su-sungyeol was not there and.. I thought L-sshi can do it too” Minsoo-saeng was fidgeting, afraid to get yelled at.

“Great!” The principal clapped his hand and smiled at Mr. Lee“I just got a call from sungyeol’s father earlier so it’s great that you brought Myungso-“

“L” Myungsoo hissed.

“L” The principal rolled his eyes “with you.”

Minsoo-saeng looked relieved; the principal dismissed him and talked to myungsoo.

“So, we have new student and I want you to tour them.”

“What!?” Myungsoo yelled “Why me?!”

“You can skip class”

“..Fine” Myungsoo accepted because hell he’d give everything to skip class without having to think of an excuse for his father.

“Great” The principal smiled “The student’s gonna arrive just about now. Meet her at the entrance”

Myungsoo bowed and left to go to the entrance.

 

Sungyeol on the other hand sighed, he was hurrying his way towards the airport without changing clothes.

“It’s not like you to forget such things! I didn’t teach you to be like this!” His father’s voice boomed in the car.

“I apologized, I’m nearing the airport now.” Sungyeol said.

His father hung the phone up without saying goodbye. Sungyeol was used to it; his father had done that millions of times to even bother sulking.

When sungyeol arrived at the airport he scanned the arrival area (a/n: omfg I don’t know but is that what they call them) and almost immediately found the person he was looking for thanks to his height.

“Sungjong” He yelled

The person, or sungjong, noticed him and waved his hand while running towards sungyeol. He hugged sungyeol right away when he neared the lad.

“Sungyeol-hyung, I missed you!!!” He said a little too excited.

Sungyeol smiled (sungjong didn’t notice) “Sorry I’m late.”

He patted sungjong on the back and said “Come on, If you’re mom calls my dad again, I’ll be dead.”

Sungjong pouted at the lack of affection the older has given, not that he had received them before, but he hadn’t seen his cousin for 4 years he expected at least a hug.

Sungjong was pouting while they drive to their destination; sungyeol didn’t notice until he gave the bag to sungjong when they finally arrived.

Sungyeol raised his brow and was about to ask when a voice interrupted them

“Omo! Sungjongieeeeeee!” The woman who looked mid 30 was affectionately showering him kisses and hugs.

“Hi, umma” Sungjong said, cringing a bit because his mother’s lipstick were all over his face.

“You’re late” she pouted and glared playfully at sungyeol’s way.

“I..uh..” Sungjong stuttered

Sungyeol bowed “Sorry, aunt. I was at school and I forgot”

His aunt laughed “Nah, it’s okay. Thank you, sungyeollie”

Sungyeol nodded.

She then dragged sungjong inside the house leaving sungyeol. Sungjong wanted to bid goodbye to his cousin but he couldn’t get away from his mom and dad’s embrace.

Sungyeol went home after that.

 

“Aish chinjja!” Myungsoo hissed. “Where is that new student!?”

Myungsoo had been waiting for almost an hour at the gate, he was definitely pissed. Top it all up, it was blazing hot and he wanted to drink something.

“if that student’s not here by a minute, I’m going.”

A minute has passed and he was ready to go home, he was sweaty and he just had no interest in class anymore (not that he had before). When he was about to turn around, he heard someone speak.

“E-excuse me..” A girl’s voice. Myungsoo sighed because he thought it was another one of the fangirls.

Myungsoo turned around and widened his eyes, the girl was really pretty. She had wavy her and she looked innocent which is the total type of myungsoo.

“Uh-uhm.. are you the one touring me?” The girl asked.

Myungsoo nodded instead, afraid of stuttering.

“I’m Park Minah.” She bit her bottom lips.

Myungsoo forced himself to talk and good thing he didn’t stutter “You can call me L”

 The girl was confused for a moment but she didn’t ask which myungsoo thought was cute but quickly dismissed the thought.

“Uh.. let’s go?” Myungsoo cursed himself for being awkward.

The tour surprisingly went great, the girl or minah didn’t squeal at him. It was a first for myungsoo which he finds it amusing. They bid their farewell, to myungsoo’s dismay.

“I heard you got yourself a girlfieeee” Dongwoo nudged myungsoo in which the latter just blushed but furiously denied.

“Wha— I was just touring her!”

“ugh” Woohyun grunted “Ew. Hetero”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at his friend’s behaviour and continued the night with half of his mind occupied with thoughts of minah and the other half of sungyeol's because he still hadn't texted myungsoo.

 

“Yah, where were you?” Hoya asked sungyeol first thing in the morning

The rest of infinite, except for myungsoo because he still wasn’t there, nodded.

“I forgot I had something to do.” Sungyeol smiled.

They then heard the familiar sound of motor and turned around to meet myungsoo. The lad sauntered towards his friends and fist bumped sungyeol.

“Ah, lover boy’s finally here.” Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows as he nudged myungsoo.

“Lover boy?” Sungyeol asked

“Yeah” Sunggyu snickered enjoying teasing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter