Realization

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guys divided their rooms after an hour of break; they decided to unpack their things before enjoying. When sunggyu asked whose room is who sungjong yelled.

“I’m rooming alone okay” Sungjong started and from his peripheral vision sunggyu was going to argue about that so he added “I don’t want to witness anything y. I’m still innocent~” This time making sunggyu agree.

“Right, sungjong’s rooming alone. We have a total of 4 rooms so that’s fine.” Sunggyu nodded.

Everyone was fine with it, who won’t? They were sharing rooms with their lovers meaning private time but seriously sunggyu was drowning in sungjong’s innocence. Like literally. What would happen if sunggyu knows the maknae isn’t as innocent as he thinks he is?

Myungsoo was fine with it, he wanted to talk to sungyeol about his problem so rooming with the other gives him time to ask.

After 4 hours of unpacking, constant yelling; taking a break they were finally done. It was already sun set and by the looks of it everyone’s hungry.

Knowing the beach all too well since they always come here with the gang, sunggyu asked “So the usual?”

Everyone nodded except for sungjong who had asked Dongwoo what the ‘usual’ meant.

“There’s actually a nearby restaurant here. We’ll just call for delivery since they know myungsoo’s dad owns this house.. and yeah, we eat out near the sea.” Dongwoo explained.

Sungjong nodded, excited.

 

When their foods arrived, everyone scattered to get their foods constantly talking about this and that until woohyun clapped his hand.

“Let’s turn in for today?” Woohyun asked everyone.

They groaned in return because they still weren’t tired(or they assumed they weren’t); and sensed that woohyun’s mother instinct was on, they would be in their beds in no time so they nodded.

They went to their respective rooms and hoped that no one makes a noise and by noise, lewd noises (or myungsoo says, don’t make ).

Myungsoo took a shower first while sungyeol watches televesion, it was reply 1997 (he downloaded it for sungjong because the latter asked and he nothing to do so he watched it.) it was the part where the main lead, yoo yoon-something (he doesn’t remember), was asking the girl what he should do because one of their friends had asked him out.

Just when he was about to watch the next episode, myungsoo walked out of the bathroom in pyjamas a little too big for him, he also noticed that it was his.

“Isn’t that too big for you?” Sungyeol chuckled.

“Yeah, it’s yours right?” Myungsoo said as he shuffled to dry his hair.

Sungyeol hummed and trudged his way to the bathroom and took a bath thus leaving myungsoo. When he dried his hair he sauntered over to a single king size bed.

Myungsoo pondered if he should ask sungyeol what he was feeling everytime Minah was near him. His palms would get sweaty and his heart would go rapidly wild. He knew about these symptoms from watching those sappy dramas that woohyun seem too like and he couldn’t believe it.

But when he replayed the scene with Minah, he just starred off smiling content and that was when it dawn on him… he likes the girl.

All this time he likes the girl and he only knew about it. He decided to tell his best friend about what he just realized and was ecstatic.

“Why are you grinning? Like what you see?” Sungyeol mused as he came out of the bathroom only wearing a boxer while drying his hair.

Myungsoo threw him a pillow and sungyeol caught it in time “Go where a shirt”

Sungyeol took the free space next to myungsoo without drying his hair “Too tiring”

Myungsoo scoffed at the older and took a dry towel handing to sungyeol who in turn raised his brow as if asking what.

“I do not want to sleep in a soggy pillow” Myungsoo scrunched his face up.

“It’s tiring. Don’t wanna.” Sungyeol pouted and looked away.

Myungsoo sighed and gestured for sungyeol to turn around and did it for him; the latter sighed in content as the younger started to dry his hair.

Sometime passed and drying sungyeol’s hair was done, they were lying at the bed comfortably while watching reply 1997 still. Myungsoo decided to tell sungyeol and now was the best time.

“yeol-ah” He started.

Sungyeol hummed in reply his attention still at the tv.

“I… uhm… you see..” Myungsoo, much to his state wanted to tell sungyeol right away but he didn’t know how to.

Sungyeol who noticed the other not talking paused what they were watching and looked over myungsoo curious why the younger stuttered and was still remaining silent. “You okay?”

Myungsoo nodded, took a deep breath and whipped his head to meet sungyeol’s brown orbs. “I.. I think I like someone..” myungsoo murmured and quickly averted his eyes elsewhere.

Sungyeol who heard the latter’s confession loud and clear despite mumbling it, averted his eyes to the still paused screen.

“I… see” sungyeol cursed himself fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter